• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

j's racing 60rs exhaust system

hello all
Was thinking about buying the above and was wondering if anyone has had experience with this exhaust sytem and if the exhaust makes good power? i was thinkin of a spoon exhaust but prefer the look of the j's racing exhaust and a lot rarer, I already have a dc sports race header and would the j's racing exhaust match up okay? any help would be great.
thanks in advance

No personal experience with the system I'm afraid; I've head the back-box on it's own though - The system is meant to be loud; and will be louder with the DC header. Should mate to the header fine.

Welocme along.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a J's Racing item - it will exude quality. It looks good - it's preference really whether you prefer the exit that droops though. I believe this system has droop exit.

I mean if you place an order for one, you will be waiting a long time before you get it.

I've got an 60RS. It's pretty loud, but seems to work fine with my JRSC (300bhp)

As said already it is very light, you can hold it in the air with your fingers. :)

Back