• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

keep wrongly spaced ones. if you get pulled you will get attitiude test by copper. as long as you are not a chav you will pass then he will tell you to change them at your convenience. if you have a correct set of plates in the boot that is saying to the copper "i know i have spaced it illegally" so that would, in my opinion land you in hot water. ignorance is the key. you can say you bought the plates off a mate and he gave you those plates when you bought them. my mother had an incorrectly spaced numberplate for 15+ years. got pulled by the police last year and he asked her to change to the correct ones, she put them on for 6 months then after last MOT went back to the original ones. i ran around on a badly spaced plate for 3 years with no dramas.

black and yellow bolts on the other hand look bent and will get you in hot water quickly.

handy advice man, cheers!

only been pulled twice in 5 years driving lol :)

I had a tiny number plate on my old Prelude, got pulled twice- just apologised and said I'd been at a car show and hadn't swapped them it back yet. Full size plates psolit the 'lude bumper IMO.

it goes without saying if your car has tinted windows, bald tyres and a loud exhaust i expect the copper will throw the book at you.

should be here this week <3

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

keep wrongly spaced ones. if you get pulled you will get attitiude test by copper. as long as you are not a chav you will pass then he will tell you to change them at your convenience. if you have a correct set of plates in the boot that is saying to the copper "i know i have spaced it illegally" so that would, in my opinion land you in hot water. ignorance is the key. you can say you bought the plates off a mate and he gave you those plates when you bought them. my mother had an incorrectly spaced numberplate for 15+ years. got pulled by the police last year and he asked her to change to the correct ones, she put them on for 6 months then after last MOT went back to the original ones. i ran around on a badly spaced plate for 3 years with no dramas.

black and yellow bolts on the other hand look bent and will get you in hot water quickly.

i got pulled a month ago didnt have the 33mm gap you sould have (W111KCO no gap) (W111 KCO) you get the idea.
i was going to work 8am, no attitude with the officer , he give me a £60 fine and reported me to the dvla, i got a letter through the post two weeks later
saying i have to send them a photo of the front and back of my car with the correct plates and the bs number and where i bought it from,
fail to do so they would take my reg of me. appently without the gap it messes with the police cameras.

i got pulled a month ago didnt have the 33mm gap you sould have (W111KCO no gap) (W111 KCO) you get the idea.
i was going to work 8am, no attitude with the officer , he give me a £60 fine and reported me to the dvla, i got a letter through the post two weeks later
saying i have to send them a photo of the front and back of my car with the correct plates and the bs number and where i bought it from,
fail to do so they would take my reg of me. appently without the gap it messes with the police cameras.

Fair enough hey.

Gnarly, but dems the rules.

Yes, unless your getting your car mapped too, then the Kpro will remove it for you.

well i'll be using another basemap thats on the software more than likely....i assume there's an option in the KPro somewhere to turn it off?

well i'll be using another basemap thats on the software more than likely....i assume there's an option in the KPro somewhere to turn it off?

I'm not sure as to whether you have to switch/programme off the warning on the KPro or that the KPro just totally bypasses it anyway.

cheers folks :D

just been to Honda and got all new exhaust gaskets and bolts....whole lot for £23....decent i thought!

updates!!

Toda Exhaust and manifold now fitted, along with a JDM FARB and Energy Suspension engine mount inserts!

love it tbh! :D

6ddd319b.jpg

90521ae3.jpg

e3aa9f90.jpg

50ffef3a.jpg

Back