• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

TODA mani, custom b-pipe, mugen twinloop backbox

its up there somewhere irfan, 232bhp

its got a map on it that comes with the KPro, RSX-Coldair-DynoTune2, but i've raised the VTEC point and put the launch control on :lol:

the coilovers have been on for ages brah! keep up :p

Sell me your toda mani. Ano I need to keep up but I have just joined the breadvan team.
I will read your thread now. Good power for it not being mapped.
What's been done just the tegiwa m? And soon to be exhaust?

Sell me your toda mani. Ano I need to keep up but I have just joined the breadvan team.
I will read your thread now. Good power for it not being mapped.
What's been done just the tegiwa m? And soon to be exhaust?

Watch the text speak fella, mods will shout :lol:

A Hondata K100 is an alternative to the KPro.

http://www.hondata.com/k100.html

A K100 is your OEM ECU modified with a chip that allows re-mapping.

I had one on my EP3, installed and mapped by ARTech.

It works exactly the same as a KPro just less expensive and without some of the extra's like datalogging and launch control, which I deemed un necessary.

My car was mapped on a KPro, then the map extracted and installed on my K100.

A Hondata K100 is an alternative to the KPro.

http://www.hondata.com/k100.html

A K100 is your OEM ECU modified with a chip that allows re-mapping.

I had one on my EP3, installed and mapped by ARTech.

It works exactly the same as a KPro just less expensive and without some of the extra's like datalogging and launch control, which I deemed un necessary.

My car was mapped on a KPro, then the map extracted and installed on my K100.

aw i know what it is man, just i already have KPro installed

my tuner can't map K100s unfortunately and i deemed launch control a necessity because i am a HUGE chav and enjoy winding people up at traffic lights :lol:

also, i'm a bit of a g33k when it comes to things like that, so being able to go into it on my own laptop and nosey about things was also a plus point :D

Ha, sorry mate, I obviously missed/forgot the fact you already had a KPro :oops: .

lol no worries dude :D

anyway, couple of small updates:

something to go nicely with my Mugen Grille, Spoiler & Exhaust:
image.jpg

and a set of Evo VIII FQ300 Recaros (much more comfortable than the prems, and at a bargain price too) plan to recover them with red material before fitting them
DSC03466-1.jpg

Nice seats man.

Instaed of covering the seats have you thought about covering thedoor cards to match the seats ??

Could be a welcome change the normal red.

hadn't thought of that...but being a premier, its got the red carpet too so think it would look out of place

I saw that m60 gen reg for sale on ctro

Don't forget you won't get away with having the reg like those images

hadn't thought of that...but being a premier, its got the red carpet too so think it would look out of place

I did this....

Taken from my old EP3 build thread. said:
Chevron Joe, arrived bright and early today at mine so that we could swap over our interior carpets and door cards. I had previously sourced some black ATR Recaro's and was going for the full dark look in my car.

I have the CTR premier edition so it came with the red Recaro's, red doorcards and red carpet.
Inside2.jpg

I know its not to everyones taste and a lot of people think im mad, but the red was a little too RIPSPEED for me and I have always wanted to change it to something darker.

The seats being from a ATR means that they have not tip forward motion, which is not ideal but the amount of people that get in the back of my car that are over 20st is small, so 8ugger them.

The upside is that these seats come with the air lumber support thing and have a little pump that you can adjust on the side that fills the lumbers and supports the small of your back. Amazing feeling. I like this.

Joe's carpet was in very good condition and so were his door cards, from what I can gather he was pleased with the condition of mine and we were both happy.

I also have the JDM mats which are now redundant, but I hoping to do something special with them shortly to finish everything off.

It is actually hard to get pics of it, but I assure you it looks a lot better in the flesh and I am very happy with it :D .

Pic's.

Joe arrives.
Interior1.jpg

Joe starts to remove his bits :smt047.
Interior3.jpg

My car bare.

Interior2.jpg

My new seats sunning themselves.

Interior4.jpg

One side of the new carpet fitted.
Interior52.jpg

The other side..
Interior7.jpg

New door cards.
Interior6.jpg

Half time.
Interior8.jpg

Seats go in.
Interior12.jpg

Interior9.jpg

Interior14.jpg

Interior bling, Mugen air freshener.
Interior11Mugen.jpg

From the outside.
Interior10.jpg

I did this....

looks cool! but i'm quite into Red on black...we'll see how it goes :D

I saw that m60 gen reg for sale on ctro

Don't forget you won't get away with having the reg like those images

nah it was MU10GEN that was for sale on CTRO!

i got this from a private reg website :D

i know the fonts illegal, but i've had illegal plates on my car for the last 8 months and never had any bother (touch wood)...and with the budget cuts, they're moving the traffic division out of my town so very rarely will there be a traffic car in town according to my policeman friend...just need to watch out on the motorway :lol:

nah it was MU10GEN that was for sale on CTRO!

i got this from a private reg website :D

i know the fonts illegal, but i've had illegal plates on my car for the last 8 months and never had any bother (touch wood)...and with the budget cuts, they're moving the traffic division out of my town so very rarely will there be a traffic car in town according to my policeman friend...just need to watch out on the motorway :lol:

Ah well they're both similar, I didnt actually notice the font, I just noticed the lack of a space after the 60

really?

my mate had an illegally spaced registration plate and asked the policeman who pulled him if it was okay to have it all together and he said he saw no problem with that...

thats not to say its legal i suppose, but cheers for lookin out mate :)

really?

my mate had an illegally spaced registration plate and asked the policeman who pulled him if it was okay to have it all together and he said he saw no problem with that...

thats not to say its legal i suppose, but cheers for lookin out mate :)

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/PersonalisedRegAndNumberPlates/DG_181503

upto £1000 fine, mines technically illegal as i've got a honda badge where the UK badge should be. Little things like that normally get looked over whilst your in the UK but i would image in this day and age of ANPR camera's if it failed to read your number because of incorrect font, sizing, spacing etc the police will jump all over you for it.

Just wouldn't want you getting stung with a fine for it :D

yeah man no worries!

i'll take my chances with the illegal ones, and keep a set of legal ones in my boot like i do now, and if i get pulled, play dumb and ask if i can change them at the side of the road :lol:

keep wrongly spaced ones. if you get pulled you will get attitiude test by copper. as long as you are not a chav you will pass then he will tell you to change them at your convenience. if you have a correct set of plates in the boot that is saying to the copper "i know i have spaced it illegally" so that would, in my opinion land you in hot water. ignorance is the key. you can say you bought the plates off a mate and he gave you those plates when you bought them. my mother had an incorrectly spaced numberplate for 15+ years. got pulled by the police last year and he asked her to change to the correct ones, she put them on for 6 months then after last MOT went back to the original ones. i ran around on a badly spaced plate for 3 years with no dramas.

black and yellow bolts on the other hand look bent and will get you in hot water quickly.

Back