• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

i think old habits die hard Dotty! :lol:

Marsh, my tuner is Henry Roy in Dreghorn, near Irvine...he's tuned most of the high powered Hondas in Scotland and a good few from further afield aswell...a lot of my mates have had work done in there, he's shithot at what he does :)

Anything done to the corsa? i'll keep my eyes out for it...my mates girls just got herself a 1.8 Corsa funnily enough :lol:

ahh i see, good to know its so close. erm yea its a black corsa, gloss black wheels, lowered, orange centre caps and orange calipers. whats next for the beast then? :p

get the stuff fitted to it that's in the first post and then go from there!

need to buy myself an exhaust manifold first though and i'm torn between getting a second hand Spoon or TODA one or a brand spanking new Tegiwa TODA replica

ah i see, what kind of power you expecting then? it'll be really quick. where abouts do you stay in ayr? what kind of mpg do you get mate?

probably about 240ish...not really sure though...reckon its a strong engine as it made 212bhp with just the induction kit and no map!

stay in Forehill buddy

also, as far as MPG goes, it was doing about 25ish around the town standard...better on a run though, goes into the mid-high 30s, but its significantly better with the K-Pro fitted :)

nice one, how much did the K-Pro cost you? and where did you get it fitted? sorry about the 20 questions, just very interested :D

nah no worries mate, happy to answer if i know how to lol

i got it second hand off "the other forum" haha - they usually go second hand for about 600-700 and sometimes people need a standard ECU to swap with!

its simple enough to fit yourself if you get it second hand...as it will be in an ECU, but if you buy it brand new its about £900ish (i think?) and you need to get a dealer to install it such as CPL Racing or TDi North

coool, so no where local can fit a K-Pro? you had any kinda trouble with your car mate? or has it been smooth sailing on calm seas so far? haha

I don't think so mate! when i spoke to Lou @ TDi he said he'd need me to send my ECU down, he'd put the kpro in and send it back to me...he wouldn't be happy with sending it out to have someone try to fit it and make an arse of it...etc etc lol

everythings been smooth sailing so far buddy...there's a few things to watch out for but this one was so much of a minter and low miles with FHSH that i never really had to worry...so i'm just keeping on top of it to make sure it stays that way :)

pics from the Rolling Road Day:

ATR039.jpg

ATR023.jpg

i'll get the graph up once i get to work and get the scanner :D

Liking the second pic, in particular, man.

How low are you sitting on the coolies? I really like the ride height, from the second pic. :)

That's a mighty fine Mugen grille y0!

cheers folks!

Sunny, its wound down all the way at the front, and there's still about another half an inch to play with on the back!

sits perfectly imo :D

cheers for the vid liam :D

What exhaust you going for haggis?
What power did you make on the rollers?
Also did you get it tuned on kpro? Or just rolling roaded?
When did you get coliovers?

Back