• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by WillST220

1. WillST220

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but did anyone see the Pro R impreza STI nail it around Castle Combe at Japfest the other day? It were taking paying customers out for passenger rides. MY GOD it shifted, and seemed to be standard..... Will :-)
  2. WillST220

Your tyre reviews

Agreed. I change all four of mine at once, every time.
  3. WillST220

Your tyre reviews

There's a chap over on CTRO who can get hold of Michelin Primacy tyres in 215/45/17 for a great price - I've got 4 on and can't fault them
  4. WillST220

Milano Red EP3 Newbie

A nice example you have mate. Nice bug eyed wagon too!!!!
  5. WillST220

anyone lowered without rear camber arms and front bolts?

Dodgy pic, but its the red bar at the top :-)
  6. WillST220

Well built, absolutely no issues.
  7. WillST220

Hi Li, Stevie at Grinspeed did mine, DME camber arms and Eibach camber bolts. Give him a bell, he's not only round the corner, he'll sort you a great deal out. Will :-)
  8. WillST220

Tegiwa cat back system

Yes mate- it sounds great. Track friendly, not too loud on startup, and idle, just a deep rumble. Comes alive in Vtec, and are well built. Issues with mine came down to fitment- fitting to standard cat involved some pis s balling about, and it fouled my JDM ARB. I had mine fitted a few months...
  9. WillST220

M Factory LSD

Yes, that's the trick!
  10. WillST220

M Factory LSD

Takes a bit of getting used to- goes against what you feel is right in your head when your in the bend. Naturally I want to back off, but no, hit the throttle and you get pulled around and spat out the other side! Worth every penny!
  11. WillST220

M Factory LSD

Iirc 1.7 degrees on front, 1 degree on the back.
  12. WillST220

M Factory LSD

They don't work in the wet mate, works on grip. I have the M factory LSD, and you can feel it working when you turn in and hit the throttle. Its like a biting feeling, and it just grips 'again'. Obviously tyres are a factor, with grip levels. I'll go into the corner pretty hot, then gradually...
  13. WillST220

Evo 8 Rims - on 205s

Does anybody have a picture of 205/40/17's fitted to Enkeis?
  14. WillST220

Evo 8 Rims - on 205s

I've only ever heard of the V12s in the hankook range, I'll take a look. So in terms of tyre size, I should go with which size?
  15. WillST220

Affording A Type R

80 miles per day, round trip in my EP3. Costs me about 15 quid a day to do that. I often think about selling it and buying a C1 or 107/ Aygo and converting it to LPG to see mega MPG with 20 quid a year tax, but the fun I have in the EP3 is awesome! Cut your suit according to your cloth. Can't...
Back