• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Damn you Loxy. I've not stopped looking at Scooby STi's since I saw this thread.

Turns out the are cheaper to buy than I thought and insurance is not quite the problem it once was now with almost a couple of years of modded CTR experience under my belt.

Now saving up for a STi Blobeye with PPP. In WR blue and hopefully gold alloys. The alloys can always be sorted at a later date if I find the right one. Give me 6 months and I'll have one :twisted:

Nice, apart from the rear spoiler. Needs more height to it.

not sure about the rear end either tbh. Looks like it should be on a Kia or something. Hw can they get the front right and rear wrong?

Nice, apart from the rear spoiler. Needs more height to it.

not sure about the rear end either tbh. Looks like it should be on a Kia or something. Hw can they get the front right and rear wrong?

The rear is a bit marmite.

Believe it or not, that's actually an optional spoiler. Standard they look like this:

2011-Subaru-WRX-STI-1.jpg

Not sure I'm a fan of the BGW as I sort of like the subtle look. Less angry 320d divers to contend with on the way to childcare and the office. You never know though.

2011-Subaru-WRX-STI-image-1024x680.jpg

Meant to get photos of one at Japfest for you John. Same colour but it had the BGW. Looked very nice I have to say.

Just found this. Doesn't look half bad to be honest.

Sorry about the big pic

Last edited by a moderator:
So they want all cars off the road then in Ireland?

I am not 100% on that kit. Maybe the photos aren't doing it justice for me?

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet, but did anyone see the Pro R impreza STI nail it around Castle Combe at Japfest the other day? It were taking paying customers out for passenger rides. MY GOD it shifted, and seemed to be standard.....

9ubu2yne.jpg

Will :)

I saw it, the driver for the first rounds was an idiot, trying to get it to drift while he had cars all around him. It looked weird to me aswell with no spoiler at all, kind of like one of the MG Rover series. It went like hell though like you say, but it needed a back box to get that nice Scoob burble.

Not sure I'm a fan of the BGW as I sort of like the subtle look. Less angry 320d divers to contend with on the way to childcare and the office. You never know though.

There's nothing subtle about this car :lol: plus they will still see the badge and the twin-twin pipe exhausts.

Damn you Loxy. I've not stopped looking at Scooby STi's since I saw this thread.

Turns out the are cheaper to buy than I thought and insurance is not quite the problem it once was now with almost a couple of years of modded CTR experience under my belt.

Now saving up for a STi Blobeye with PPP. In WR blue and hopefully gold alloys. The alloys can always be sorted at a later date if I find the right one. Give me 6 months and I'll have one :twisted:

I sold exactly one of those in WR Blue with unmarked alloys. Car had only done 48K mile and was totally mint as I was the only owner from new. Had all the usual dealer upgrades, PPP engine and Prodrive suspension. Think it only made £6.5K. Was a bargain really almost as new bar the slight chipping to front edge of bonnet. Actually I prefer that car to my Hawkeye. Sounds better and also more revvy engine. Should have kept it. Oh well.....

Back