• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Recent content by -Woody-

1. -Woody-

Woody's DC5 Progress *Pic heavy*

Some updates Had the car dyno'd. Running on ultimate so not the best of fuels but very happy with 201 no engine mods(only exhaust and hondata airbox mod). Got some FN2 alloys. With the small drop, imo this is how the DC5 should have been OEM. A weee close to the calipers lol Will...
  2. -Woody-

Japanese car meet 2nd may , dudley west mids

Alot of people that attend are not members - keep an eye out on this site and thier site for the next one http://www.theorientacademy.co.uk/
  3. -Woody-

Japanese car meet 2nd may , dudley west mids

Yeah these are the TOA meets, held every month pretty much. I was there in my 5
  4. -Woody-

Brentacre

Alot of my friends are with them and say they are good. Quoted me with a really good price but Sky matched it so to save hassle i staid with Sky.
  5. -Woody-

:lol: er....thanks
  6. -Woody-

Thought id put some progress up as ive not updated on here. Had the car just over a year now. Some details from when i brought it... Imported July 2009 - Brought by me May 2010 Championship White 59000 miles B-Pack Completely Standard but still consists of the usual goodies: Type R Bodykit...
  7. -Woody-

Bulbs keep blowing - EP3

Friend of mine has a sport with the same problem. What bulbs is he using? Does he have any additional electrics near the lights?
  8. -Woody-

Bridgestone tyre pressure gauge - FREE

Cant remember, must have been through the site feeback/contact form as i cant see it in my sent email.
  9. -Woody-

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5

They are imports and rare so a little more expensive. only test drivin a ep3 but different in so many ways, handling, looks, feel, speed and just general uber awesomeness
  10. -Woody-

Got mine today! :D Only took nearly 4 months :lol: The envelope it arrived in was hand written though so either there is some poor bugger writing them all out or they are only replying to the people that complained.
  11. -Woody-

Spigot Rings - Are they important?

The wheel can be supported and run smoothly without them but at higher speeds the difference would be noticed
  12. -Woody-

MPG!

Thats quite good, im currently getting about 20-25 :(
  13. -Woody-

Contacted them, heres thier response; Continue to send out thousands but will be unable to meet the demand? Afraid it doesnt look like we'll be getting them.
  14. -Woody-

oh dear its started already!

More of a willy warmer.
Back