• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Bridgestone tyre pressure gauge - FREE

Nankang tyre gauge measures likelihood of death during sweeping left turn rather than remaining tread... As tread is irrelevant.

"These are the worst Tyres I have ever had. The biggest gripe I have over these Tyres is that my fuel consumption has dropped considerably to the point where I can confidently say that I am loosing 100miles to a tank! (Yes i have had my tracking checked!) There is very little rubber on the side wall to offer any protection to alloy wheels and though the tread pattern looks great and you would expect to get good wet grip this is not so, I've had a scare or two on roundabouts! Unfortunately this is one of those scenarios of "you get what you pay for" and I will be going back to Continentals ASAP! Embarrassingly I have recently found out that my mother has had the same Tyres for just over a year and she has the same problems!"

DCP_3697.jpg

Nankang club 4ever.

LOL has no-one had it delivered? Good job I didn't bother ordering. Besides, my 2 CEAT and 2 Maxxis tyres got through the last mot, so they'll be fine.

I saw people on other forums getting theirs, can't remember which though.

I'm guessing the list for people who have signed up for this is pretty large. I should imagine it's on most of the motoring forums on the internet.

Contacted them, heres thier response;

BridgestoneTyreGaugeOffer-Response07012011.jpg

Continue to send out thousands but will be unable to meet the demand? Afraid it doesnt look like we'll be getting them.

Back