• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Strange tyre leak.

Hey guys! Been having some problems with my front driver side and rear passenger side wheels. They seem to have a slow leak on both of them, so I have to regularly pump them up. I have got brand new prada spec 2's all round on the car, the garage that fitted them thinks that my alloys have...
  2. T

Spare wheel problems

Hey all, I was in Manchester on a night out and came to my car the next day to find i had a flat tyre, so I went to the boot to get out the spare tyre and jack etc to change it. But low and behold i had a spare tyre, no jack and no wheel brace etc.... bad times! Then the recovery guy told me...
  3. T

Engine Oil Question

Hey I had my ep3 fully serviced about 5 and a half months ago, and I have since done 5k miles in it, I went to check the oil level in it and found that there was about 1 litre missing, there are no oil marks on the floor. So i poo'd my pants and topped it up. Is this normal or do I have a...
  4. T

Brake calipers

Hey, I've been trying to find a good set of new or in really good condition brake callipers to replace my old ones which are looking a bit tired and in need of a lick of paint and maybe a type r logo on them xD. Does anyone know a good place to get some? Cheers again Dan
  5. T

problem: EP3 door rattle

Hey you lot! I'm hoping to pick your brains again! When listening to loud(ish) music with some bass in it, i am having some bad problems with doors rattling, I can stop it by pressing my arm against the door cards. Have any of you had problems like this? If so how have you rectified them...
  6. T

Little help with suspension please.

I recently took my car for a full service and the garage I took it too said that the springs i had on my 2004 ep3 where completely setup wrong like the camber angles and toe ins etc. But on further investigation the previous owner must have had the original springs compressed to give a lower...
Back