• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

Type R kick plates

give him a P.M. i think they may all be sold, maybe he'll be making another batch? http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=240848&hilit=brushed+aluminium
  2. M

silver ep3 white wheels

http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=184834&start=80 3/4's of the way down, white OEM's on a SS http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=184834&start=120 1/2 way down aswell! same again
  3. M

silver ep3 white wheels

Bronze would be nicer than white! Bit of a contrast! +1
  4. M

Spoons NHB DC5

thats stunning mate! looks great! :)
  5. M

FRSU Ayrshire?

Has anyone had a FRSU done in ayrshire? if so who by and how much was it? Cheers
  6. M

Springs Question

Has anyone used these before? http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2001%2B+EP3+CIVIC+TYPE+R&level1=SUSPENSION+%26+STABILITY&level2=LOWERING+SPRING+KITS&level3=&id_product=4733 if so did you find them too low? ride comfort etc? pretty good value for money or are...
  7. M

Team Heko Deflector Fitting Help?

think *** found the problem, can anyone tell me what this black clip is for? it seems to be stopping the deflector from going in properly. my mates EP2 doesnt have it :S i cant get it to come out either
  8. M

jeez! thats not good! erm any idea why the glass in the window wont shut properly? i cant understand :S its as if its hitting something but theres nothing there, kinda hard to explain
  9. M

bought a set of Team Heko Wind Deflectors and am having a nightmare fitting them :( iv tried putting the clips on the window and shutting the window which should push them right up, but when i do that part of the clip can still be seen from outside the car and the deflectors arent tight into...
  10. M

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

seen this last night at halfords! looks great mate! :)
  11. M

K24 Block, K20 Head

yea, thats what he says in the ad, says with a map should be puttin out approx 250 bhp. it sounds a good deal to me, im just not sure about the longevity of the engine :/
  12. M

K24 Block, K20 Head

according to the ad he's ran it for 35,000 miles without having it mapped properly, im not sure if this is a big problem or not, im not too clued up about all this stuff :$
  13. M

K24 Block, K20 Head

anyone know of any problems from doing this mod? :)
  14. M

K24 Block, K20 Head

im not too clued up on engines etc but there is an ep3 for sale near me for a decent price, the guy has combined a K24 block with the K20 head, i was wondering if anyone could explain what this means to me? has anyone ever done it before? is it worthwhile or is it full of problems? cheers for...
  15. M

Smoking in Vtec

what does this actually mean? how can it be seen/noticed? how is it caused ? can it be sorted? Thanks :)
  16. M

Highest Mileage on an EP3

bumping an old thread, any more opinions/advice? :)
  17. M

so try and aim below 80,000/85,000? or more or less than that?
  18. M

i'm hopefully selling my corsa this week if all goes well and will be looking to buy an EP3 soon, i don't have a great budget for one so i'd be looking to buy one upto or around £4500/£5000, i know this wont get me a great one but its still a Type R :D, what i was wondering was if the car has...
  19. M

Sub And Amp To Standard Headunit

how can it be done mate? any idea?
  20. M

anyone got any ideas?
  21. M

my mate has an EP2 and i looking for his sub and amp to be wired to the standard headunit. Is this possible? Has anyone on here done it before and is willing to do it again?
  22. M

Pre-Facelift - Facelift Conversion

Was just wondering how easy this is to do? Is it just a case of buying front bumper and lights, rear lights and the wing mirrors with the indicators to convert a pre-facelift to a facelift EP3? Are the bumpers a straight swap? How easy are the indicator mirrors to wire ? I dont own an EP3 but my...
  23. M

ok mate, thanks for the info! i'll keep an eye on this for anymore updates :D
  24. M

coool, so no where local can fit a K-Pro? you had any kinda trouble with your car mate? or has it been smooth sailing on calm seas so far? haha
  25. M

nice one, how much did the K-Pro cost you? and where did you get it fitted? sorry about the 20 questions, just very interested :D
  26. M

ah i see, what kind of power you expecting then? it'll be really quick. where abouts do you stay in ayr? what kind of mpg do you get mate?
  27. M

ahh i see, good to know its so close. erm yea its a black corsa, gloss black wheels, lowered, orange centre caps and orange calipers. whats next for the beast then? :P
  28. M

yeaaa, stay in prestwick mate, got a 1.8 corsa just now, gonna be selling up and moving onto an EP3 i hope :) where do you get all your tuning done round about here?
  29. M

looks great mate! loving the mugen-ness :D how do you find the tegiwa airbox? where in ayrshire are you from ? :)
Back