• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. p34nut

new wheels, white or bronze pics

hello people, right so i ordered a set of rota d1's in gold with a polished lip, the were lush and just what i was after but unfortunatly they didnt fit over my stoptech brakes (i liked them soo much i even considered selling my brake setup just to fit them) now i am on the idea of fitting...
  2. p34nut

how to guide - fitting a skunk2 megapower r exhaust

hello people, i have seen a few people asking if this cat back exhaust system would fit a standard cat. well the answer is YES . i have just been treated to a skunk2 megapower R 70mm cat back exhaust and i had the same issue, below you will see a few details and a picture to show an example...
  3. p34nut

pearl white and carbon wrap

Hello people, Here is my NHB EP3 as it stands at the moment (not the greatest pic i know but everytime the car gets washed, the clouds feel left out so they have a little go aswell) i thought i would post this up here as it isnt a full project thread but i will cover my vinyl wrapping as i...
  4. p34nut

advice locating cams for sale

hello people, (sorry mods i couldnt really find a better place to put this) i picked up my new ep3 on saturday but on the way home i noticed a a internal rattling kind of noise, i took it into my local garage who are always helpful, they have had a look and it turns out at some stage the top...
  5. p34nut

price for a Fujitsubo RM01A

hello people, im sure ive spelt it right, its abit of a funny one can anyone tell me what a Fujitsubo RM01A is worth second hand?
  6. p34nut

legendary wheels thread

right i know we have a thread for wheels fitted to a ctr but i thought i would start this thread of wheels that are uber cool to give people a little inspiration and break the ripspeed mould. so post pics of cool wheels you have owned or seen (try and post makes/models) i will start with 2...
  7. p34nut

engine tapping noise

hello people, i have a light tapping noise that is coming from the engine and it doesnt seem to be the engine cover. i had a similar problem a good few years ago with my calibra and it turned out to be the hydrualic lifters. i can hear it quite alot louder when driving between cars with the...
  8. p34nut

ep3 over reving need help

hello people, something ive noticed since having my ep3 is when the car is cold and i start it the revs hold at about 2000-2200 revs and stays that way until the car warms up has anyone had this before or does anyone have any idears of how to cure this problem? thanks in advance
  9. p34nut

ep2/ep3 any differance?

hello people, i just wondered with aftermarket exhausts, fittings wise is there any differance with ep2's and ep3's? thanks in advance
  10. p34nut

help on an apexi n1 cat back please

hello people, i have seen an axpexi n1 cat back system that i am interested in getting but i wanted to know if any of you could help me first here is a pic of the exhaust i usually go for full stainless systems, but i take it by the look of this that the mid pipe is mild steel. is this...
Back