• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Neilb84

sc engine build :)

Right had my charger on for a month and i love it, I knew the quest for power would get me and it has! I drive the car quite hard so i think i should do some engine mods and get some more power :) Im thinking of these bits Intercooler water or meth injection low compression pistons rods...
  2. Neilb84

just ordered tts/rotrex kit for my ep3 any one have one?

in a word mate awesome mines 300 at the wheels so about 340 ish at the fly, its so smooth no lag at all but you have no vtec kick still its fast :) And i can still get 320-350 miles to a tank and thats not being miss daisy
  3. Neilb84

I can't wait your gonna love it, sounds immense seems to be better on fuel at cruising speed, if you have a loud exhaust be prepared for it to be a lot louder!Its getting mapped next Friday :) at tts
  4. Neilb84

shes up and running on a base map now :) its a lot louder than before, and the throttle response is instant
  5. Neilb84

Im from leigh-on-sea mate
  6. Neilb84

No pics but could take one, they push fit into the new mani and the std rail slides back on top im sure you can still use the kit with the aem rail !
  7. Neilb84

I like the cooler too i think it looks the nuts :) i wanted to mount it on the bottom of the slam where the horns are but i would of needed to move them, May paint it black as you can see it behind the grill Yep had to cut about 15-20mm out of the slam could maybe do with a bit more if it rubs
  8. Neilb84

Been fitting it today in the breaks between the rain heres a few pic's
  9. Neilb84

I got this box today :)
  10. Neilb84

Bedding in a new clutch

just run mine in for 500miles In the paperwork it says 500miles minimum 750 is ideal, im sure they say to cover them selfs have always done 500miles in the past and never had a prob
  11. Neilb84

Not a happy bunny today thought ill save the old map from my kpro today incase i want to return it to std ever and they have locked it Grrr i paid for it should be mine not happy now i think you lot were right in saying cpl were c*n*s
  12. Neilb84

Valve Clearance questions

Seems the most logical way, cant understand why its missing from the honda manual At least its done right then thats the main thing
  13. Neilb84

i see artech have a webby but are the part of eurospec? bit confused who to call now!
  14. Neilb84

Sam mapped my scooby when i had it and did an awesome job with 2 maps high and low boost! I will give artech a buzz then to have a chat with him! There is a company called track and road who mapped my throttle boddied rallye did a very good job, they then mapped my mates rotrex charged one...
  15. Neilb84

its very easy job bout an hour ish
  16. Neilb84

direct from TTS mate, the whole kits are there but there waiting for a shaft so the lady said on the phone they should of been in monday but now due tomorow! Bit of a bummer as i was hoping for early this week so i could fit it and get it mapped as i have a weeks holiday. May look at tdi...
  17. Neilb84

Chargers are now in fingers crossed i should be collecting friday after f1 practice :) do you have your kit yet?
  18. Neilb84

i adjusted my valve clearances using this guide http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=654652 But now having a genuine honda manual it says to set it at tdc for cylinder 1 and check all the clearances that way and not move the crank for each cylinder! Which one is right? I set them at...
  19. Neilb84

Phoned them this morn maybe the end of this week beginning of next!
  20. Neilb84

I wanted to be different, and keep the car stealth i do like the whine but the rotrex seems to be a better design and more efficient then the roots type chargers
  21. Neilb84

Have you got your kit yet? I just had a competition clutch stage 4 fitted and a lightened flywheel fitted My kit should be here during the week, cant wait im so exicted lol ;)
  22. Neilb84

Im going for the Quaife diff as I had one in my rallye so I shall stick with them As too clutch Im undecided yet they will both be STD items for a month or so till I can afford to change them! Tts must hate me I keep ringing for updates :)
  23. Neilb84

I had the money ready to give cpl for the jackson then found out about the rotrex as my mate has one on his 106 rallye. Ordered mine about 2 weeks ago so hopefully soon im too excited lol! I went for the std one but thinking about swapping it for the intercooled one, what are you doing about...
  24. Neilb84

Cant wait to get it, anyone here have one if so whats it like ?
  25. Neilb84

Headlight bulb recomendation

I need some new bulbs again for my r i have used the top range halfrauds ones the second set ive had that have not done more than 1000 miles :( I want a really bight bulb dont mind spending the money if i know there gonna last a bit What do you think or use? Jdm hids would be nice but...
  26. Neilb84

Kpro time who to use?? south

Yes I do have a graph with before and after difference
  27. Neilb84

1073 all in
  28. Neilb84

Well i got the car back on monday, its great no probs with cpl at all top service very professional and freindly car makes good power and drives much better :)
  29. Neilb84

I hope it will be all fine mate Only Monday will tell
  30. Neilb84

Tbh most companies have or you hear stories most people jump on the bandwagon soon as they fudge up one of there mates cars! I have heard lots of good things Well we will see how it goes on Monday I suppose I'll report back afterwards
  31. Neilb84

Any reason for the :( ? Yeah the were busy i dont get many days off for work and i need my car everyday so thats the main reason for cpl
  32. Neilb84

its booked into cpl now :)
  33. Neilb84

Id rather get it done sooner rather than later as im running un mapped with tegiwa decat and j's racing system cheers mate
  34. Neilb84

thanks
  35. Neilb84

thanks bud never heard of them i take it they have a website?
  36. Neilb84

its now time for me to have the kpro fitted and mapped but who would you use? Im in the south so TDI or CPL really and one used either of these or is there anyone else Im swinging towards TDI at the mo cost is not a issue i want it done the best i can
  37. Neilb84

Exhaust movement

Yes just past the join In the first picture you highlighted All mounts are In the correct place I'll have a look again On the weekend see if i can sort it
  38. Neilb84

Exhaust movement

I know there is extra vibration because of the mounts but this is def the exhaust The point of contact is just past the manifold where the system connects to it I've taken the system off and tried to move around a bit and bending the mounts on the box a bit then it rubs on the bumper the only...
  39. Neilb84

Exhaust movement

Had the j's system before the manifold it only banged on very hard cornering then It kinda vibrates now most of the time at idle it's bad and over about 55-60 mph it's bad too I know some of it is the heat shield but I'm sure it touches the chassis Around where the heat shield is
  40. Neilb84

Exhaust movement

It's the right mainfold just seems to hit under the car just past the join to the cat back no matter what i do can't get it to stop vibrating Have brought a powerflex gearbox mount to stop engine movement a bit and some j's racing exhaust mounts The engine mount inserts are fitted it made a...
  41. Neilb84

Energy suspension engine mount insert fitting help

I've opened my eyes and found it :)
  42. Neilb84

Energy suspension engine mount insert fitting help

Need to fit these to my ep3 anyone got any pics I've taken os mount off but can't seem to see where they go
  43. Neilb84

Spark plug anti fouler or o2 simulator

Yeah it's been fitted does make a difference for sure can't tell how much makes an awesome noise as well :) Didn't fit the mounts yet i will do them today but i have a prob with the exhaust banging about now it's on there
  44. Neilb84

i brought the o2 sim havent had the light on yet
  45. Neilb84

Exhaust movement

Just fitted my dc sports manifold it not makes it exhaust bang just on the mid pipe somwhere under the car Its a j's system Any ideas how to stop this i have the engergy suspension mounts for the engine at home and there not fitted yet Sumo power said that buying the harder rubber exhaust...
  46. Neilb84

Thanks for the reply guys but i really need one for Thursday as that's when I'm fitting the manifold I can't find any anti foulers most seem to be In USA looks like I'll have to buy a simulator
  47. Neilb84

I have brought a dc sports mainfold just wondering whats going be better the anti fouler trick or buying an o2 simualtor to turn the eml off Ill be getting a kpro but not for a few months
  48. Neilb84

interior lights problem

it wasnt set thats all and me not actually looking for it
  49. Neilb84

interior lights problem

bad that im a qualifed car mechainc just hadnt looked yet thanks for not taking the pee :)
  50. Neilb84

interior lights problem

lol thankyou shows how much ive actually looked in the car
  51. Neilb84

interior lights problem

mines not like that you have to push them up into the roof there is either on or off hmmm
  52. Neilb84

interior lights problem

both the interior lights work when you press them but when i open the doors they dont come on slightly annoying when its dark Am i just being stupid or is there a button hiding somwhere ? Thanks Neil
  53. Neilb84

Is the Tegiwa as loud as the Gruppe M?

here is a vid of mine with j's exhaust and tegiwa intake you can hear it from the start and 1.06 it sounds the best after that its not worth watching http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/oo303/thestig42/?action=view&current=IMG_0410.mp4
  54. Neilb84

My first chance to give her a clean and fit j's racing exhaust (pics)

may pop up there if its evening time
  55. Neilb84

i think its a illusion that it just looks high didnt know of a bluewater meet when is it?
  56. Neilb84

i go through the dartford or the blackwall at least once a week and i have both windows open dont think im gonna grow up yet
  57. Neilb84

i drive the car every day i really dont think its that loud compared to my m3 but at low revs under 4k and on over run its quite boom'y but i love it so put up with the noise
  58. Neilb84

Thought id give her a quick going over with some dodo juice products Could do with getting the mop out but not bad for now
  59. Neilb84

Tegiwa ep3 airbox instructions

i had a gruppem on the m3 that was about 800ish didnt want to spend 600ish for the ctr i can now put the extra 300 towards my j's racing system :)
  60. Neilb84

all fitted didnt actually take that long Sounds the nuts and the vtec crossover is a lot smoother
  61. Neilb84

lovely thats all i really needed thanks mate
  62. Neilb84

Just brought a cf airbox when i spoke to tegiwa on the phone they said there is some pdf instructions on there website does any one have these or a link to them because i cant find them Cheers Neil
Back