• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Help! Heads bursting with tyres

Think I'm going to stick OEM with the REO50's thanks for all you're input folks
  2. D

I was thinking this but wread a few stories sayin the potenzas aren't great in the wet and being in Scotland need something good in the rain lol
  3. D

Do you know what size it would be to go for? Would it make a difference to speedo or anything with them not being 205?
  4. D

See the Goodyear eagle f1 do they come in the standard size for an ep3. I have read that thread about 5 times and simply cannot decide I definitely need so etching good in the wet up here I Scotland. Thanks ***
  5. D

I meant Goodyear eagle f1s sorry
  6. D

I'm needing two new tyres on my car the two I have that came with the car are different makes and I'm going to replace all 4 eventually to the same. I have read so many reviews and I'm torn between falken f1s and Michelin pilot sport 3 or toto price 3s. I'm aware the tyres are important and...
  7. D

Blocked out my factory CD player

Thanks for all the help I eventually found the code hidden away on ok service records. Ordered my double din facia from car audio security hopefully it fits first time as I've heard a few horror stories :s
  8. D

Blocked out my factory CD player

As above my car is a premier ep3. Is it a standard code because I can't find it in the owners manual
  9. D

Definitive answer on double din?

I just purchased the pioneer app radio 2, and I'm having some difficulty with fitting it. If I want a nice flush finish with no gaps am I going to have to buy a facia kit. My eyes are sore from reading the yes's and no's just wondering if pioneer is a bit harder than others to fit. Any help...
  10. D

Help needed with pioneer app radio 2

That's a ******* mate eh. You'd think with the price of these things it would be pretty simple :/ feel kind of robbed by pioneer
  11. D

Help needed with pioneer app radio 2

Hi mate I have the same unit as yourself. Did you get it fitted ok in the en? Did you have to buy a new cage or that for it? Cheers
  12. D

Intake guide, the basics. Newbies **please read**

I cant see the guide :(
  13. D

what engine oil?

yeah ive had a look at a few didnt manage to find one about brands but read up on the grades still dont really understand *** but going by what yous guys know and recommend thats why im going for the 5w 40 and was thinking fuchs as i can remembering reading something good about it on here, this...
  14. D

what engine oil?

cheers all help much appreciated, is there a stand out oil brand or just castrol or something like that?
  15. D

what engine oil?

cheers is it a good idea to giv the engine a flush before adding the new oil?
  16. D

what engine oil?

im pretty sure it was filled with 10w 40 wen i bought the car so thought it would be better to stick to that just now. then get it totally swapped when i am back. do yous agree that would be best or could i just stick 5w 40 in? what would be the best brand to go for when full topping up again...
  17. D

what engine oil?

hey, do yous think it would be ok to top my engine oil up with some halfords stuff just for one trip to and from a ferry terminal about a 200mile round trip. then get it totally changed to 5w 40 once im back??
  18. D

what engine oil?

thanks for the help
  19. D

what engine oil?

hi, im needing to add some oil to my premier ep3 but i dont know what oil is in the car. would i be better draining the oil and fully replacing the oil? my car has 79000 miles, also what grade of help should i use i was told 10 40 is the recommended is this rite? any input would be appreciate thanks
  20. D

2nd hand or recon gearbox?

whats the place called your brother used?
  21. D

i am based in edinburgh. yeah the honda guys took it out with something attached to the gearbox so they could listen to it? and thats what he came back with said he thought it was the bearings. where can i send the box to have it looked at? thanks
  22. D

Hi, there is a grinding noise coming from my car when slowing down in gear I took it to hands and they did its the gearbox bearing and will cost about £690 to repair. So I think I'm going to feta new gearbox fitted instead for hopefully around the same price. But not sure wether to get a recon...
  23. D

gearbox bearing getting replaced

do yous think it would be ok to continue driving my car whilst the gearbox bearing is kind of grinding or will it do irevrsible damage? iv had a quote from honda of £770 to strip and repair the box or £500 for a box and then £200 fitted. any input would be appreciated. the grinding isnt really...
  24. D

It's a 55reg premier edition ctr. What's an LSD? It's just I thought I read somewhere they had 1, but as I said I'm not to clued up on this stuff, I'm getting their ***. Thanks for the help so going to go ahead and get a new clutch put in at the same time.
  25. D

Thanks I don't think the clutch has been replaced in the past, well thers no receipt of it gettin done. The car has 74k on the clock now, what about the limited slip differential does this ever need replaced?
  26. D

hi, im getting the bearings in my gearbox replaced, im just wondering if it would be worth while replacing my clutch at the same time? also would a Honda clutch be a good replacement or would it be better to upgrade.
  27. D

What are the best pads

what do you mean shims? and is oem the make of brake or type? am i jus aswell to get honda ones?
  28. D

What are the best pads

Hey I'm looking for some advice on new brake discs and pads for standard calipers on my civic type r premier edition it's a 55reg also what are good tyres?
  29. D

needing help

Thanks for the comments folk ive tried to post some pictures of the car I'm looking at but can't seem to get them up :(
  30. D

needing help

yeah tell me about it iv been looking for months and his 1 just seems to be the 1 but i dont want to curse myself
  31. D

needing help

here are a couple of pics
  32. D

needing help

what do you mean IIRC?
  33. D

needing help

this is to shaenei did you buy the fujitsubo exhaust brand new or did you get it 2nd hand, iv been looking for 1 but cant seem to find any anywhere?
  34. D

needing help

sorry about the "u" force of habit, i do apologise i will rain it in
  35. D

needing help

thanks for that mate, appreciate it. if you where in my shoes would the car having 90000 miles put u off thats the only thing that is kind of getting to me. also do you think the problems in the buyers guide you sent the link for are still relevant to look out for?
  36. D

needing help

hi im currently in the process of trying to buy an ep3, i have saw one, its a knighthawkblack premier edition and it has 90,000miles on the clock, the guy im buying it from has just moved to australia and has left the car with his uncle for me to view. we have already agreed a price of 4.5k is...
  37. D

hi jus wondering if anyone is selling a civic in nighthawk black, looking for the premier...

hi jus wondering if anyone is selling a civic in nighthawk black, looking for the premier edition or know of anyone selling 1
  38. D

EP3 A guide to the EP3 CTR

this post is great. i have just viewed a ctr 55reg premier edition, are the common faults for the ep3 the same for the premier, or is there other different faults for the premier edition? the car i viewed is going for £6995 but i think i could get it down a bit, the only thing is i could see...
Back