• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

CH1 suspension modification

What a load of rubbish :D Mines on coilovers, lowered around 60mm and it doesnt rub and the tyres dont wear any more than normal ;)
  2. T

Where to get your wheels refurbished

Rimtock (Team Dynamics) in Birmingham have just started setting up doing wheel refurbs ;) They will repair/straighten (within reason) any damaged wheels and also offer a custom service for the painting where they will do to owners specs :) If anyone needs any more info drop me a line ;)
  3. T

I can't take it any more!!

Yeh do that let me know and i'll see what else i can come up with ;)
  4. T

See i just spoke to someone else about the connects2 box and he says he's pretty sure that on the EP3's that box will work on the sat nav models. Had a look if i had one i could send you out to try but not got one :( Do we know anyone who may have one to try ??
  5. T

Surely someone will do something :mad: What year is the civic???
  6. T

Some people are like that :rolleyes: annoys the hell out of me as a customer thats why i always try to help folk the best i can :lol: Just spoken to connects 2 and they say it doesnt work on the sat nav unit :( they've tried one or two apparently. Dont suppose the unit has an AUX in jack...
  7. T

Not sure if i know anyone with that unit that i can get one in and try for you, as i say tho let me know the part numbers and i'll see what i can do for you ;)
  8. T

Now i know this is not a very clear image but we sell no end of these in the shop for various cars. http://www.connects2.com/c2prodpic.aspx?pid=images/prodimages/prodview/CTAHOIPOD001.jpg This is the one listed for Honda civic etc, not sure if they plug will be the same on the sat nav unit...
  9. T

CH1 Need to stop looking . . .

Least you got it pretty quick :lol:
  10. T

Busted already :lol: How many people didyou have to ask to get that Tim :lol:
  11. T

Not like me and you Timmy my boy :lol:
  12. T

Luan's quite worried about this weekend as its my stag night :lol: There about 20 of us goin out, not quite sure where we off yet though :smt047
  13. T

Jesus that money would take me out for a year or more :lol: I can get hammered on £15 ;)
  14. T

Accord type r EGR valve problem?? Need expert help??

There will be a reson why it came on so just getting rid of the light is not really sorting the problem ;)
  15. T

The later 01 - 02 models are in the £400 tax bracket its only the earlier ones that missed it and stay at £180 for the year ;)
  16. T

Rhys you know it mate :lol: Would just about finish off the old girl apart from the ECU but am still in two minds whethr to fit the unichip and have it mapped or just get shut and let Diz buy an ECU if he wants to :lol: Or i'll carry on with it when i buy it back :lol:
  17. T

If he's happy to pay £400 a year tax then am sure he'll drop on one soon :lol: Told Paul already i'll have the manifold for my old one
  18. T

Keith i driven and been in a few ATR's and that one of Pauls is quicker than a few of them believe me! I would even go as far as saying it was quicker than mine lately ;) Ask Andy about that 16k one he's trying to land a deal on
  19. T

I know my old one would sell for the right offer ;) its a pre though so still cheap tax :lol: There was an 84k 51 reg for sale near me last week at £4500 want me to see if its still there??
  20. T

CH1 ATR.org is down, again ?

Nothing new there then Keith :lol:
  21. T

Its a quick car that i been in it a few times ;)
  22. T

dastek unichip?

I have a unichip lying around at home also with the vtec module to allow adjustment. Your £500 fitted is about right but the vtec module is around an extra £100. I bought it for my old ATR but then sold it an the unichips in the cupboard still :lol: spose i ought to get around to selling...
  23. T

Tell me about Mase...

The Neo is available for £175 on ebay. The Neo does everything the early two models did in one unit. I have been told they are worth using by a couple of ppl. One you get it running ok then pop to an reputable rr and ask thm to fiddle with it all. One guy who had one fitted to his ATR...
  24. T

Tell me about Mase...

little bit more too it but thats basically about it mate. You can get looms so they just plug in but you need some initial settings to get the thing rolling :lol: Am seriously considering an apexi neo fitted in the ATR ;) Just for the fuel/air adjustment capabilities and possibly lowering...
  25. T

ATR's abit poorly, need some advise please guys

Had a few bits for mine from Funky, top service ;) Lookin for an apexi neo at min but he about £100 more expensive on them :lol:
  26. T

CH1 Buying Help

PM sent ;)
  27. T

ATR's abit poorly, need some advise please guys

Most of the time :mad: Bloomin Honda rubbish ;) seems ok this week tho, got one more chance then its goin up for sale :lol: :smt047 Think the ADL Discs were near on £180 - £200 for the whole lot. IIRC the fronts alone were somethin like £95 delivered ish If you were lookin at...
  28. T

Break down. Fuel pump problems, ATR

does she run again dude???
  29. T

Brake Discs and Pads for ATR

Drop me a PM with what u need an i will look after u ;)
  30. T

CH1 Buying Help

I can help you out with contactin Dan ;) Friend of mine sellin a 90k PB one at the min, on a 99/00 with private plate, otally standard, wants to sell quick as he is dyin to put his cossie on the rd will take £3500 for it :lol:
  31. T

CH1 ATR Lonely Hearts Club ;)

I know what it is :lol: if she purchased what we spoke about b4 xmas ;)
  32. T

CH1 A funny thing happened....

they normally better if they are the open topped ones
  33. T

CH1 Valve clearences

they get loose mate an engine starts to tap a bit, lose a little performance ;)
  34. T

CH1 A funny thing happened....

had a couple of sets myself that went dodgy so just went back to standard bulbs :lol:
  35. T

CH1 KW Suspension

I may purchase some of the same adjusters after the new year depends on how much we end up payin for the dog ;)
  36. T

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

Since i uprated the pads on the accord they are loads better than the standards :lol:
  37. T

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

Good question :lol:
  38. T

So much for reliability from Honda is all i can say :lol:
  39. T

CH1 de- cat group buy.

I am on the phone to Paul as i write this and these are his words. If the guys from Scotland want the de cats asap then you are more than welcome to collect from either myself or Rich, I dont think you guys understand what exactly i have done for you to help you get your de cats, with Ryans...
  40. T

no problem mate, was never noisy or anythin, can even let you try b4 u buy :lol: Strange that relay gone same way as mine i thought it was just my car that was prone to silly things goin on it :lol:
  41. T

So whats wrong

Cant honestly remember dood but it be cheap for you :lol:
  42. T

CH1 Apexi Neo

I can see the Skyline idea gettin further an further away :lol: Let me ask you somethin, whats the point in wastin money on headers an cams an such like if you want a skyline?? Save the extra money you would spend on the accord an get a liner sooner ;)
  43. T

have you spoken to them today??? Have they said what it is?
  44. T

CH1 de- cat group buy.

Am just tryin to help Paul out a bit :lol: If you out for a drive an wanna call over its only hour ish to Mansfield for you ;) Dont mind meetin you at junction 29 on M1 :lol:
  45. T

Tell me about Mase...

One of the Accord lads Trickyb uses Mase all the time to sort the Hondata out on it, think he's been there sorting again this week :santa: Meant to be the man in the know from what i have heard
  46. T

CH1 de- cat group buy.

Right guys i can now say the de cats are built, spoken to Paul and he is picking them up today. If there is anyone close who wants to collect they can do i am happy to fetch them to mine. If ppl are too far away i think they are gonna be lookin at after the new year for delivery now ;)
  47. T

So whats wrong

how long has it been since valve clearences done too thinkin about it?
  48. T

Anytime mate ;) If you need any help with it if they dont sort it just give me a buzz, an deffo no need to pay out for a new pump if it is that as i have my origional one in the spare room :lol:
  49. T

My money would be on the relay mate, mine cut out 3 times before stopping on the A1 altogether. The relay is bolted to the side of the steering coloum, quite difficult to see, its a big grey thing with a brown plug that goes into it. £75 inc vat from Honda ;) 10mm spanner will get it undone...
  50. T

did it just die, power start to drop etc??? I can tell you how to sort i if its not at Honda already costin you an arm an a kidney :lol: As i say i have a spare pump if it is that :D
  51. T

A few of the Accord

Not moved it all week tho :( Luan's been using the Ka so once again its sat around doin nothin :lol:
  52. T

So whats wrong

That could be somethin to do with it mate. but if that was the case the ecl light should be on. I have a fuel filter at work and i have a spare set of leads mate if you need them the filter will be a dam sight cheaper than Honda and you can have the leads :santa: Drop me a line or a mail i...
  53. T

CH1 The ATR forum still not up!?!

:smt111 didnt think they would come before xmas but top service once again from KW :lol:
  54. T

New pump from Honda £350 ;) Second hand pump from Rich £ erm make me an offer :lol: It was the relay in the end on mine it was sending power for the 3 seconds but the pump was not priming thats why we thought pump, deffo try someone elses relay first dood. I know where to look and can...
  55. T

CH1 The ATR forum still not up!?!

Once again Sir i am happy to help :santa:
  56. T

A few of the Accord

There is no part i dont think which i have not had to replace :lol: Not got to go now she has made up with the fella and they are bringin ryley home so now it just gets to sit on the garden again :lol: Might take it out this aft on deliveries if i get time to get it off the drive
  57. T

*Newbie* ATR: Pipercross vs. K&N

No probs matey :santa: Either drop me a pm on here or if i dont seem to be about loads of the ATR lads have my number ;)
  58. T

*Newbie* ATR: Pipercross vs. K&N

Yoooo Hoooo :lol: Best i can do on them is £230 delivered ;) I lent my car to K@N to fit check an test the first in the UK a couple of years ago, did the same with mongoose last yr too for the full exhaus do :lol:
  59. T

A few of the Accord

Am still in two minds tbh dude, if anythin else goes on it then i will sell for sure. Headin to London tomorrow night to pick Ryley up from his mums so fingers crossed it will be ok :lol:
  60. T

CH1 Apexi Neo

Thats the kiddie, seen them on bay at £170 ;) Just need to order a harness so it plugs straight in :lol:
  61. T

CH1 Apexi Neo

Let me know how you get on matey ;) Ask Mase too if he can get a Neo for me at the right money :lol: and whether a harness is avilable to just plug it straight in as i have been told you can get one :D
  62. T

CH1 de- cat group buy.

As said send the me an i will pass them on ;)
  63. T

CH1 Sikaflex

Tiger seal ;) dont get it on your hands or clothes :lol:
  64. T

A few of the Accord

And a couple a few weeks ago when it packed up on the A1 :lol:
  65. T

My ATR

Mine too :lol: Lookin good Ste :santa:
  66. T

CH1 Apexi Neo

Right thats good enough for me let the hunt begin :lol:
  67. T

performance headwork

I can have a word with Grant round at Eclipse Motorsport for you mate there aint a lot he cant do :lol: Need to speak to you anyways at some point about one of the Apexi Neo's :lol:
  68. T

So whats wrong

About 10 mins down rd from me Snowy :lol: 2 villages along.
  69. T

FN2 My Demo in the FN2

i didnt find the one i drove cornered as well as my Accord but still not a bad thing :lol:
  70. T

what brakes

Try a company called Hi Spec they sorted my old set for my Fiesta (300mm discs) :D
  71. T

CH1 Apexi Neo

Anyone used or using one??? Are they worth while having??? Dont want to mess with vtec points just the fuel/air ;)
  72. T

Apexi Neo

Has anyone had any experience with one of these???? I keep debadting on one but cant make my mind up, i dont want it to start messing with the vtec points i need somethin to help adjust fuel/air.
  73. T

CH1 AEM ECU fitted

well worth what Phil paid this is :lol: I needs to get somethin to allow me to adjust fueling on the accord it seems to be overfueling for some reason. Maybe cos of the mods i dunno :rolleyes:
  74. T

CH1 de- cat group buy.

Mine passed its last MOT with de cat fitted ner ner ner :lol:
  75. T

CH1 AEM ECU fitted

You needed a place to crash again Phil :lol:
  76. T

CH1 de- cat group buy.

Have a good birthday dood, as said tho the de cat pipes will have to be sorted once the forum isback up and running as not everyone is on here who ordered ;)
  77. T

CH1 de- cat group buy.

Spoken to Paul today and told him that i will pass on peoples details to him if they send it to me. As said tho there not much he can do for everyone till the forum comes back and he can get at his messages ;)
  78. T

CH1 ARGHHH!!!

You soon catch me up mate i must have had 4 sets in 3 years :lol: Bad news tho all the same ;)
  79. T

CH1 de- cat group buy.

I have spoken to Paul recently and he is on with sorting them out but all pm's are obviously on accordr so he cant get in to get anyones details. Am afraid until the forum comes up there is not a lot he can do ;) I will pass on your details if you want to pm me with them though :D
  80. T

CH1 HID bulb for accord type r 1999

I suppose that depends where you go then as i have a friend who works at Honda and he told me that they do replace them if you get one go :lol:
  81. T

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

What he said :lol:
  82. T

CH1 AEM ECU fitted

He aint 31 till near the end of the year next so dont speak too soon :lol:
  83. T

Sounds like you had a good day then Stu :santa: Need to get mine on track soon i think an see how she fairs now the suspension all sorted and shes lost a few lbs :lol:
  84. T

CH1 HID bulb for accord type r 1999

Sure i am right in thinkin Honda will replace the standard bulb free as hey are meant to outlast the car :lol:
  85. T

CH1 v-con vtec controller

I thought about fitting one that allows you to adjust air/fuel too but wouldnt have a clue where to start with the settings The buddy club one doesnt look too clever if you ask me ;)
  86. T

CH1 Looks like ATR.org might be back up shortly

I've seen that too so as far as i know he aint had time but hey who am i to say :lol:
  87. T

Two weeks ago i did :D Said it wouldnt take long as soon as he got the codes :lol: I know he is real busy at work though so we just gonna have to be patient ;)
  88. T

not sure whats happenin i thought it may have been up by now :( I wanna go home :D
  89. T

Never come across that, mine stands sometimes for months an its never done that. Could just be the cold weather ;)
  90. T

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

Bet i could run the same in mine, last time she went on the RR it ran a 231bhp. I have Typhoon and full mongoose exhaust ;) Let me know if you want one :D
  91. T

i get them through work ;) Can sort you one if needs be dude, you still got my number?? Rich
  92. T

IIRC ADL one from myself was somethin silly like £5 :D If its used to havin that rade in then just put same in again ;)
  93. T

whats the car been run on before?? Mine has always had 10/40 semi synthetic so 5/40 isa no no for me :D
  94. T

I know when i spoke to him that he had refunded a few ppl for the parts they had ordered as there was a chance that he may be able to get the insurance to pay out. He was in need of a standard exhaust system if anyone can help him out with that :D
  95. T

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

No worries dood ;)
  96. T

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

If u need any help or parts buddy just drop me a line, whats happenin with it cos from that quick description it sounds like lambda sensor or somethin playin up possibly?
  97. T

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

I believe it is somewhere around there, but LL had another 20bhp on top of that too, but as said his friends dc2 was 220bhp ;) Its a very close call if you ask me between all the different models they were all designed to offer different people different things. I bought my ATR as i needed...
  98. T

CH1 Frans - alternative contact

I have a phone number if you want it give me a ring Gaz ;)
  99. T

CH1 ATR 0-60 speed?

I had a couple of traffic light wars with a mates dc2 an there not much in it to be fair, all down to the driver as ppl have said ;)
  100. T

Wednesday night at 7pm is the repeat IIRC ;)
Back