• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

Fn2 Rubbing noise when turning

Hi guys, My car has started making a weird rubbing type noise when im turning a corner left or right from standstill. There is no noise whatsoever when turning at speed, only seems to be when moving away in full lock or near enough full lock. Hard to describe the sound but its almost like a...
  2. L

FN2 ‘09 CW noise when decelerating

Not checked the brakes yet. The noise definitely sounds like its coming from the front end though. Edit: Just checked the previous services on the car and i dont think its had the valve clearances done. Could this be related to the problem if it isnt the brakes?
  3. L

FN2 ‘09 CW noise when decelerating

I noticed a strange noise last week when i was driving on the motorway and took my foot off the pedal. Kinda hard to describe but its like a deep sounding tapping noise when i get up to 70-80+ and then take my foot off the pedal. I hadnt checked the oil levels for a few weeks so thought it...
  4. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Yeah ive seen a few DC5's about too, seen a white one with a carbon bonnet the other day, looked smart. Not sure what to do next, possibly a Spoon B pipe, but im pretty sure my neighbours hate me enough as it is haha!
  5. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Thanks Scott. Nah i havent had it detailed mate, just used some of that turtle wax nano extreme (think its called that anyway :p) in the lime green bottle. Gives it a really nice shine once its been rinsed off and dried. Yeah ive seen more and more ep3s near mine recently. I work for toyota in...
  6. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Thanks mate. Update: A friend of mine had an AEM CAI lying around that came off his DC5, so we decided to try and get it onto the EP3. Turned out pretty well. We managed to get it fitted and it seems to sit perfectly behind the front bumper. The mugen front seems to be ideal as well...
  7. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Cheers fellas. Yeah im getting used to it now to be honest, It doesnt sound that loud when im inside the car with the windows up.. until I put my foot down. :lol: I think I'll probably get the b pipe if I see one for a good price.
  8. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Cheers tom. Not sure about the b pipe yet. I know it will be crazy loud with that as well, but temptation might get the better of me... :)
  9. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Cheers mate. Yeah just the backbox at the minute. Took the pics on the roof of the multi-storey car park on Cheshire Oaks. Had the security fella coming over to me moaning because the car sounded so loud going up there! :twisted:
  10. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Spent a couple of hours giving it a good clean yesterday and got a few new pics too. Spoon N1 also fitted now - Sounds amazing. :shock: N1 Interior :)
  11. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Yeah they are quite loud tbh, I just love the sound of them. Im not sure whether to just get the backbox for now or full system. Depends on funds I guess.
  12. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Haha I know, I meant your tegiwa! :D Spoon N1 and the B pipe could be here before the new year if all goes to plan.. :cool:
  13. L

Hello Peeps, Im Scotty :D

Welcome Scott. Nice Type R :D
  14. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Cheers tom. Havent really made my mind up to be honest, I like the look and sound of the spoon n1 and wouldnt mind a tegiwa, but I might just hold out until I can spot one up for sale. Unless you wanna sell me urs? :p
  15. L

A standard EP3.

Looks nice mate :)
  16. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

Cheers. Got loads of plans for it, just waiting 'til after xmas when i'll have some more money to spend :D
  17. L

Lou's EP3 (Updated)

This is my first Type R I bought about 2 months ago. Finally got round to giving it a clean today and getting a few pics... :) Spec so far: -Spoon N1 -AEM C.A.I -Do Luck Power filter -Mugen front bumper -Carbon fibre Bonnet -Carbon fibre Spoiler -Painted black roof and wing mirrors. -Black...
  18. L

is there much difference?

How you finding that mate? That's what I plan on doing to mine this weekend.
Back