• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

Need new cheap tyres for MOT.

Currently have worn out F1 Asymmetrics and need to replace them for an MOT. REALLY tight on cash currently so looking to do this sensibly and cheaply. I've seen that camskill have the Toyo T1R at a pretty respectable price and I can get them delivered under £300 however Nankang NS2 Ultra sports...
  2. C

Just booked the EP3 in for it's 62.5k service at TGM

Anyone had theirs done there?
  3. C

Fitting Tanabe front strut bar.

I will be fitting a Tanabe front strut bar to my EP3 soon and was wondering what torque you tighten to?
  4. C

Red numbers on Skunk2 Gear Knob.

Hello, I have 2 Skunk2 gear knobs in my possession and have noticed that on the newer one from Funky Power the red paint has scratched away. and the metal has some discolouration on the top. On the other knob the red lettering is like new. Any one experience this? Regards, CSB
  5. C

Ultra racing front strut bar

Anyone have any experience with these searching hasn't brought anything up. A mate suggested them when I said I was looking for a strut bar. I love the look of the J's racing but they seem quite pricey. I've seen the Cusco and the Tanabe too which look fairly nice for the budget. Here's a pic...
  6. C

ITG Maxogen instead of Gruppe M/Tegiwa

Hello Guys, I can get hold of an ITG Maxogen for a good price and was considering getting it. I understand that the Gruppe M is the best but the ITG Maxogen requires no scuttle panel cutting and is less noisy. Anyone have any opinion on the ITG? I've read the PDF and it gets a good write up...
  7. C

'55 Premier CTR EP3 Electric window auto up.

I am aware that the auto up feature is a fault but understand that you can reset it by holding down the switch for a few seconds once the window is down. I've tried this a few times now and still have an issue with it. If I try to auto up the window when it is fully down, it will just briefly...
  8. C

Climair Wind deflectors.

Just fitted some to my NHB premier edition ep3 and they look well smart! Would recommend them, didn't have any problem fitting them and had them on in under a minute. I would suggest heating and scraping away the god awful blue brand logo though then use some nail polish removal pads (Quickies)...
  9. C

Underseat Speakers

I'm looking to improve bass reproduction without losing bootspace and like the look of an underseat subwoofer. Anyone had any experience with them? I'm tempted by either http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-ts-wx210a_p-25931.htm or...
Back