• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. NHB_Dave

Replica Mugen spoiler mounting bolts

Just bought a Mugen replica spoiler off a guy on CTRO, came through today but has nothing to mount it onto the car with. I've seen people say before to use the bolts from the standard spoiler, if this is the case i have no idea how they're supposed to come out! Can anybody shed some light on...
  2. NHB_Dave

EP3 auxilliary drivebelt and tensioner replacement

I've got a whirring sound increasing slightly in pitch as the engine revs increase, sounds to me like a bearing gone on either the drivebelt tensioner or one of the pumps that run off of it. There is also a squeaking sound under moderate acceleration which i think is the drivebelt itself...
  3. NHB_Dave

mittanio's 04 NHB EP3

Well thought it was about time i did one of these, although the build will be slow! bought the car around 15 months ago with 109,000 on the clock and i've loved every minute of ownership! The car was standard when i bought it apart from an AEM CAI and had been lowered (no idea what springs they...
  4. NHB_Dave

lowering an ep3 require camber bolts???

if you're just lowering the car then no you won't need camber bolts, however its best to get a fast road geo set up done at the same time as it massively improves the handling of the car, for this you will need front camber bolts and rear camber arms
  5. NHB_Dave

Supersprint exhaust gasket.

anyone know where i can get hold of a gasket for a 2.5" supersprint unsilenced b-pipe where it joins to the OEM backbox? (04 EP3)
  6. NHB_Dave

Annoying noise from pedal under braking.

Whenever firmly braking from higher speeds the accelerator pedal vibrates loudly, i'm pretty sure that all it is is that the pedal is a little loose. Anyone know how to tighten it? Cheers
  7. NHB_Dave

DC2 DB8 DC5 suspiciously cheap DC5

Just been looking through and found a pretty clean looking 2001 CW DC5 with C-pack, 38k going for £4,500. Seller says hes selling cheaply as he needs cash asap. This sounds too good to be true to me, only problem is it would be a 750mile round trip to get it as its in Northern Ireland :(. But...
  8. NHB_Dave

Mugen twinloop for DC2

these seem to pretty rare and just happened to stumble upon one, no use to me as im an EP3 man! just thought i would give people a heads up if there is anyone looking for one...
  9. NHB_Dave

Pioneer AVIC-D3

anyone had any experience with this unit? really tempted to get one which is up for £250. Thoughts would be appreciated!
  10. NHB_Dave

04 CTR Steering Rack

Does anyone know the part number for a facelift CTR steering rack?
  11. NHB_Dave

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 owner age

Pretty random but just out of curiosity how old were you when you got your first DC5? I would love to have one but dread to even look at insurance quotes, i'm 21 n have had an 04 EP3 for just under a year. Think its gonna be a case of having to wait a few years unfortunately :( just thought it...
  12. NHB_Dave

Yokohama Parada Spec 2

When i first bought my EP3 it was fitted with PS2s, now from what i've seen on here they are pretty popular. They weren't in great condition so never really saw the best of what they could do. The main problem i had with them was a pretty loud drone at motorway speeds, is it normal for this...
Back