• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dibctr

Harv's JDM Dc2

Awesome looking DC2 mate:cool: was looking at this myself the other day but quite like the Black 98 spec DC2 with black seats they have:cool: .tempted to get that:D just need to sell my EP3 first:(
  2. Dibctr

My Milano CTR

:lol: so no one likes it then lol. I know what you guys are saying,it did look better on the white rims(JDM style)but they were too hard to keep clean:( The looks sort of growing on me at the moment and i just wanted to try something different.I`ve still got my white rims just in case:D .
  3. Dibctr

My Milano CTR

fitted my new rims,i got off "thejudderman" Colin from the for sale section a while back,had the tyres put on yesterday so took a few pics this morning:cool: what you guys think?
  4. Dibctr

BUILD UP - DC2 Integra Type R *UPDATED 10/03/07*

Love it mate:cool: looks awesome and with a good power figure.want to swap for my EP3 LOL.
  5. Dibctr

DC SPORTS CAT BACK

I have both DC CAT back and Manifold.great system but my Manifold seems slightly shorter than the stock Header/CAT and its pulls the system forward i=under the car and it catches the rear ARB now :( apart from that its ace :)
  6. Dibctr

24/3/7 Seano's ROTREX SS Prefacelift - Stolen again!!

They must have known the state of tune your CTR was in when they came for it:( .steal a tuned fast car for a quick get away and one that doesn`t look too OTT on the road.there must be other CTR`s where you live that could have been taken,but maybe they knew yours was SC`d.I`ve seen reports of...
  7. Dibctr

Wheel bible: Loads of pics of different wheels on the CTR

Here`s another one to add Compomotive MO`s,18" in Black on a Milano(I`m such a wheel whore LOL putting this pic in will be my CTRs 3rd entry to the wheel bible :) ) and I`ve got some more rims on the way :lol:
  8. Dibctr

Grrr :x

;) this doesn't surprise me. I've had loads of trouble with them in the past.switched to greenlight now and had no probs and they love my mods :)
  9. Dibctr

My Milano

I know :( .the top 2 pics are the drivers corner of the skirt(its like that both sides)and the bottom pic is the centre of the skirt,not as bad because its slightly higher than the corners. I`d love the car lower,but i don`t I`d have a bumper left! and sorry to Civic72 it seems I`ve high...
  10. Dibctr

My Milano

I`ve used Tein S Tech springs on mine,think its around 20-25mm front and 15-20mm rear.I`m sure the spoon ones are around the same drop front and rear. heres what my front skirt looks like underneath after a few speed humps and multistorey car parks :(
  11. Dibctr

My Milano

Man this is spooky :lol: with us both getting the same horse power!. As for more mods,I`ve allready done the suspension(springs,strut braces,rear arb)and the brakes(uprate disc`s,pads and braided lines).but i think with the increase in power the manifold should give,I`m looking into getting a...
  12. Dibctr

My Milano

I`ve got Gruppe M,DC sports manifold and CAT back and Kpro.havn`t yet had it re-mapped now I`ve put the manifold on,but before that went on(with just Gruppe M,CAT back system and the Kpro) i got 186.1BHP at the wheels which is around 224BHP at the flywheel. going to get it re mapped at...
  13. Dibctr

My Milano

Civic72 nice looking CTR you have good taste in mods :cool: .although i have to say it looks alot like mine and with the mods you have planned(Wind deflectors,Gruppe M and DC header which i also have LOL)we`ll have a matching pair Heres mine
  14. Dibctr

Alarm control board

THats good mate and a great price.i had to get mine done(i think i was LOL) at Honda.cost me just under £300 :eek: .although i do have some new alarm fobs aswell now so at least i can see where some of my money has gone :lol:
  15. Dibctr

It's on and it's great

I had one of the first Spev IV`s off Stevie at Unit 8 back in Jan 06,I couldn`t fault it in terms of build qaulity(and its was a very light system :) ).but what i didn`t like was the sound, it seemed to have a raspy/high pitch sound to it in Vtec :( (theres a vid of it somewhere Carl N77 made of...
  16. Dibctr

Alarm control board

I had the same problem with my 02 CTR :( .Although when i tried to source a alarm control board from Hamilton and Palmer they wouldn`t sell me one :( said i would have to go to honda for them to order and fit it :(.How did you get yours?? Also i kept getting told by various people that there...
  17. Dibctr

2000 (W) Milano Red Integra Type R *UPDATE PG.2*

8) love it.DC2 looks mint in red
  18. Dibctr

Deposit Placed On New Car (pics) :twisted:

8) Milano DC2 looking good there.great find that one.these seem to be getting rare cars nowadays
  19. Dibctr

Mugen'd Finally....prefacelift lip on facelift Cosmic

8) Great stuff Carl.Have fun modding the bumper and fitting the Bar? :lol:
  20. Dibctr

Dibctr`s Milano 02 CTR pics

Got a frw more pics the weekend 8)
  21. Dibctr

DC2 Recaros in my EP3

Yeah noticed that about the seating position :D I`ve had to adjust my steering wheel lower down now :lol: Once again mate thanks for your help 8)
  22. Dibctr

DC2 Recaros in my EP3

Not to expensive,got them Via Newera Parts(guy called Miguel)Both the rails and delivery to the UK cost about £215 (there £75 each a rail and the rest was postage costs):D was the cheapest place i found.Other quotes i got were upwards of £300 the pair.
  23. Dibctr

DC2 Recaros in my EP3

8) I think these Black trimmed ones suit the standard interior better and glad i got them.I did want a set of red ones but thought they might look a bit out of place as i don`t have the red carpet or mats.Being as there from another Honda the side trim is the same suede effect as the stock...
  24. Dibctr

Just abit of an update :D Got my DC2 Recaros in now And now have a set of 8x18" Compomotive MO`s on(still have my black Rotas)
  25. Dibctr

DC2 Recaros in my EP3

Finally my Bride RO seat rails(Ordered through Newera parts)turned up yesterday,so got busy fitting them this morning.took around 45mins including swapping the rails on the Recaros and fitting in to the CTR.Bride rails were a perfect fit and no mods needed at all 8) Here`s just a few...
  26. Dibctr

GRUPPE M - Air Scoop

The scoop sits further back on the Honda panel than it does on the Gruppe M supplied one(due to the angle of the panel).Doesn`t need that much triming off really.i just used a file and modded it bit by bit and checking the bonnet.When it fitted and i could open the bonnet,i used silicone sealer...
  27. Dibctr

Something's making a funny noise under my bonnet.....

Looks good.theres alot of pipework going on there :shock:
  28. Dibctr

Super charger on E-bay

At the bottom where he has answered questions about it he says he got the kit from CPL,but also states that its still fitted on his car and won`t be taken off till the auction ends :( he`d be better off buying an ECU from a scrap yard,putting that in his CTR then selling the kit off complete I`d...
  29. Dibctr

Super charger on E-bay

Anyone seen this.full Jackson racing supercharger kit(injectors,K pro,heatsheild gasket,charger and an AEM) 3000 miles old AND no reserve-only at £1200 now with no bids...
  30. Dibctr

Its a good system sounds and looks mint 8) .I bought it from Magnaflow UK there new Uk Base 8) Which just happens to be about 15minutes drive from where i live :D In Bromsgrove. The B pipe had to be modified to fit the cat(cut shorter)which they did as they fitted the system for free 8) .But...
  31. Dibctr

Lewis' Milano Menace..

Is the VIS racing stuff good quality then?good finish to the carbon?. 8) I`ll get one ordered up
  32. Dibctr

Recaro's on ebay

I think you`ll be right.they end tonight at 11.30pm :D
  33. Dibctr

Lewis' Milano Menace..

That rear spoiler looks mint 8) I`m thinking about doing the same :D (sorry don`t mean to copy :cry: ). What make of spoiler is it?and where from?.
  34. Dibctr

Recaro's on ebay

:cry: the price does seem to be getting quite high now :lol: their nice but £700+ is a bit more that what i wanted to pay :cry:
  35. Dibctr

Recaro's on ebay

About 2 weeks ago i was offered a set of mint DC2 Recaros(with the DC2 subframes).for £450.although there nice,I do prefer the look of the Premier seats.but tlike whats been said allready they won`t go foe less than £700-£800 :oops:
  36. Dibctr

Recaro's on ebay

I`m keeping my eye on those premier seats 8) .and there local too.Telford thats not far from me 8) just hope the bidding doesn`t go crazy :shock:
  37. Dibctr

Yeah i was thinking the same.either red or black wheels nuts would be best 8) quite expensive though :oops:
  38. Dibctr

Hi guys newbie here.just posting a breif spec and a couple of pics of my CTR.Got it in September last year and been lovin it ever since 8) -Gruppe M induction kit, -Magnaflow Cat back exhaust with twin 3.5" tailpipes, -TP`s earting kit, -Mugen res covers, -Tein lowering springs...
Back