• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

get they calipers sorted out with a lick of paint auld boy!! looking really nice with the black wheels on it, good choice to keep the small touches of silver on them as it does lift the darkness out i have been looking at the black wing mirrors aswell but unsure if i should just paint the ones...
  2. D

Any pics craig? get a mini meet before the 20th?
  3. D

FRSU in Scotland

does anyone know how much an FRSU costs and i only have an induction kit on my FN2 at the moment would it make a difference? what does an FRSU do for the car?
  4. D

i aint a camper!! a will keep my eye out for any movement on this and possibly show face if possible trying to get a meeting with rowbo to see about doing some wrapping, fancy a wee meet again?
  5. D

every guy has the same kind of missus! you are not alone whats this JAE meet then?
  6. D

Rita: My '11 Plate Milano FN2

i got rid of my rages at the weekend and went with the 18s that you have, they are painted black and ohh my what a way to go IMO although they are satin black at the moment i am getting them changed over to gloss black so they match the front and rear bumper in the GP pack i will be putting a...
  7. D

lets see what it looks like on yours..
  8. D

go for the darker colour, i have a milano also with the 19inch rages, got myself a set of the standard 18s like yours and considering a colour change on them...anthracite is on the cards, this weekend is painting the calipers....what paint did you use?
  9. D

the black wheels (if they are black, look kind of anthracite) looks the dogs IMO a colour that should be considered!
  10. D

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

what is it thats costing you the £15 mate? just the parking sensors?
  11. D

This could be something worth looking at but it would seem quite costly and who would i get to fit it? I think thats going to hit the bottom of the list :(
  12. D

looks like that would be one mod that wont be getting done on mine :( must only be a few with that installed surely............really really like that reversing camera *** :(
  13. D

My NHB FN2

how is the 'spy vision' installed? is it painted on or is it like a film? good luck with the hammerite, if i had any i could assist but none to hand
  14. D

i dont have one built in, can you buy them and were can you buy them from if possible? a have the grand prix pack with the rages and after seeing yours black am loving the look :D
  15. D

did your satnav unit come fitted into your car for the reversing camera or did you have to do that one yourself? car is looking awesome!!
  16. D

Type R Number 2

Very nice, good photography as well What plans do you have for the car?..
  17. D

My NHB FN2

The Lights Looks The ''Muts Nuts'' How Did You Do Them? Calipers Looking Sweet Also, Are You Going To Go Back Over The Type R Writing With Black?
  18. D

Electrics for Wing Mirror

a know what your saying, do you think a black wrap would be better? easier to take off it doesnt look nice a would try a breakers but for the cost the guys going to paint it would it be worth my while getting another part having it painted to like it and then re pay to have mines done?
  19. D

looks no too bad to be honest of course it would be as dark as that but thanks very much for your help!! much appreciated what do you guys reckon?
  20. D

i was more thinking the black light on the red car rather than the red light on the red car lol :D
  21. D

i was thinking that but wasnt too sure how do you think it would look on a red car?
  22. D

here is hoping mate :D
  23. D

do you know of anyone with such skills?
  24. D

well were he has just done above the number plate i was thinking about doing the whole lot do you think just above the number plate would look nice on a red car
  25. D

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?81039-Rocco-s-FN2 seen this one the other night and thought that looks nice but was looking at getting the whole area done rather than just around the reverse lights and badge if you know what a mean
  26. D

well its more of a do or dont that anything got a milano red fn2 and considering getting the rear lights done but unsure if a should get the whole lot or just the part thats on the boot lid and not the ones on the left or right of that...
  27. D

thats the private mail coming to you now. cheers you wouldnt happen to be able to give me some advice on painting?
  28. D

brilliant!! is the covers easy enough to remove? think i will order one of those parts as having something wrong even as minor as this is no use, just annoys me until its fixed!
  29. D

when you push the button for them to fold in the drivers one folds right up but the passengers one moves in maybe a few millimetres but doesnt fold right up. unsure if the electrics are knackered but with it moving a wee touch a wouldnt think so..
  30. D

My NHB FN2

were did you buy your k&n from? car is looking nice!! what a step up from the alfa IMO
  31. D

Electrics are away in the passenger wing mirror for folding in.... is this a common thing on other FN2s? Anyone any idea on resolving the issue without going back to honda?
  32. D

Rocco's FN2

how did you do the smoked tail gate? looks nice!
  33. D

Rocco's FN2

where did you get the j's illuminating badge? looks nice.. the stereo looks sweet as well mate! well done with the mods
  34. D

They Look Sweet Mate, Really Impressed With How Well The LED's Work
  35. D

i have sent a message to mr jp and awaiting his reply, you couldnt forward on his prices could you? Looking at getting the foglight upgrade http://www.civinfo.com/forum/members/mr+jp-albums-bulbs+you+can+buy++mr+jp%21-picture4413-foglight-upgrade-comparison.html and also the ultra power h7...
  36. D

did the bulbs come with a how to guide for fitting or is the guide not necessary?
  37. D

Any young CTR drivers?

i have and FN2 CTR, Milano Red. I am 21 and my insurance is cheap for that kind of car, under £1000.
  38. D

were did you get the heko's from? also who done the carbon wrap for you? i used to have an 05 plate fiesta ST, moved onto bigger and better but trying to modify this or add some bits and bobs is difficult, unsure what to do, were to get them from etc....any help would be greatfully appreciated.
Back