• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Walkden

Cadwell Park Trackdays

Another Cadwell Saturday Trackday coming up, 5th July 2014, £159. Upcoming trackday Saturday 5th April. Through Javlin. http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/ Likely drive over Friday night, we stayed in the Premiur Inn in Grimsby last time, next to a Brewers Fayre. Room was £35. If...
  2. Walkden

Oulton Park Trackdays

Absent a Track Day section thought I'd post here, Upcoming Trackday Tuesday 25th March open pit 105db - £149 http://www.trackdays.co.uk/tracks/oulton_park.htm I've not booked it yet until I clear the day with work, anyone else game?
  3. Walkden

Walkden's Satin Silver EP3

So later today I am being picked up by Hazz & off to Ginspeed, this will be our Type R number....6! Back to where it all started, in an EP3. Many other JDM cars in-between but the EP3 was my first Honda albeit for a short period of time until we got the DC5. I always wanted one in SS...
  4. Walkden

Thread subscription on Tapatalk

Morning Can I subscribe to a thread and not get email notification but still get tappatalk notifications?
  5. Walkden

Lumpy Lumpy Lumpy

So last night I nipped to the shops half way there my Black ATR became extremely LUMPY!, I though oh feck its toast :mad: I limped it home and was incredibly p1ssed off, too dark to mess with it. Anyway this morning I get Bazz to drop round with his OBD2 reader, he plugs it in random fault...
  6. Walkden

CH1 S2000 injectors fitted by Grinspeed.

Huge thanks to Steve today, was good to catch up. He fitted a set of S2000 injectors I sourced into my ATR no problems whatsoever! I wasn't expecting to be able to tell the difference but I can. More torque 4-6 and it pulls much stronger in VTEC, can't wait until the rolling road day on...
  7. Walkden

Throttle body & coolant.

On the ATR H22 engine there is a really simple mod that bypasses the throttle body. Just wondering whether it's possible on the K20. Seems pointless having coolant going through your throttle body. Unless your in Poland or somewhere like that!
  8. Walkden

Walkden's Motors

Seriously this car is a magnet for other people's doors, I swear I am going to get it sorted soon. (not to be confused with my silver, clean sensible ATR) Okay so I haven't actually bothered to take any recent pictures so here is a video of my car. FGK Manifold / Special de-cat / custom...
  9. Walkden

Forum access problems

For some reason I cannot access the forum at home it wont even load up the main page:confused: I think N77 has the same problem, we are both with Virgin. I can log in through work no problem and also via a proxy. any ideas?
  10. Walkden

RE010's

Just got 4 fitted to the EK9 :twisted: Very impressed so far and although I am still bedding them in I had a bit of a spirited drive on the way home :smt047
  11. Walkden

SiKBoY's EK9

Umm I was supposed to be buying a diesel, couldnt find anything decent and I needed a car for next weekend. The money was burning a hole in my pocket :shock:, apologies for the p1ss poor vid I took it on my mobile whilst caz was driving. The car has a lot of miles on it and is in pretty good...
  12. Walkden

SiKBoY's BNR32 *** 324 Completed ***

SiKBoY's BNR32 *** New Pics! PG13 *** Just a quick preview of our R32 GTR. BEFORE AFTER
  13. Walkden

SiKBoY's AE86

SiKBoY's AE86 (its here :D ) Admittedly its still in Japan, but will be leaving on the next ship :D Huge thanks to Miguel at Newera for sorting this out for me :D Takumi eat your heart out :lol:
  14. Walkden

Brake Pad Advice

After covering just over 12000 miles in the 888 I have managed to cook the front brake pads and eat a set of T1R's :shock: Just a little advice in choosing my next pads, I have the option of going down the Ferodo DS2500 or the recommended Obtec (SBS) brake pads. The SBS pads have come in at...
  15. Walkden

DC2 DB8 DC5 number plate staying

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7563 I have been given the go ahead to post this in this section as ebay links arnt allowed on this forum.
  16. Walkden

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dyno Results (Edit B4 and After Kpro Graph)

I had my DC5 on the Rollers @ TDI North on Saturday, quite happy with the results. 185whp and 146.8lbft :twisted: Once I get in work on Monday I will scan the graph and post up. For those of you who dont know my mods, GruppeM Spoon N1 & B-Pipe Hondata Heatshield
  17. Walkden

GruppeM Owners & Heavy Snow

Anybody else with a gruppem slightly concerned if we get really heavy snow. Apart from the obvious clearing snow off the bonnet and scoop. I know I am just being paranoid I think I might use an old sheet to cover the scoop and bonnet at leats it should be a lot easier to clear in the...
Back