• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Hatton

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Blue

Lads, strange question here but are the facelift DC5's a different blue to pre facelift. Whenever I see both examples the facelift always seems to be a 'nicer' blue. Below is a prime example. Cheers lads.
  2. Hatton

Hatton|Fiesta STealth

Evening chaps, Here is my current car, which will surprise some of you as it is not a Honda of any sort. I've come back to Ford for a bit until I find a suitable replacement for the DC5. I thought the ST would be a great interim car so decided to get one that looked rude. Anyway, the machine...
  3. Hatton

DC5 electrical problem

Guys, An annoying one here. While driving, if I flash my lights the stereo turns off and the start up SRS and Battery lights flash on for a moment. It also does when I turn the AC on at times. It has actually cut out completely as well which is not good. Now I have replaced the battery which...
  4. Hatton

A new car to chez Hatton!

Today saw a new car to the Hatton household. Emma (wench) sold her 1.0 Arosa and bought herself a Lupo GTI. It's a 2001 car with only 54k miles on the clock. Two lady owners with the last owning it for 9 years Any members from Southend may recognise it as that's where we went to get it from...
  5. Hatton

DC2 DB8 DC5 Why hasn't this sold?

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28571 I don't get it :confused:
  6. Hatton

Member Pics Request!

How about opening it up for us to post both pics and abuse in there? then once the chat dies down a few pages back can be deleted only to leave the pics. Easy Peasy. HATTON
  7. Hatton

OFFER:Demon Shine

Just thougth I'd make you all aware that Asda have an offer of any 2 for £5 on car cleaning gear. The only thing worth taking advantage of is the 2 litre Demon Shine. So that works out 4 litres for £5. It's a good price when Halfords are flogging it at £6 for 1 litre. I'll be using it solely...
  8. Hatton

DC2 DB8 DC5 HELP, will these fit my DC5?

Hi all. I could do with a quick answer for those in 'the know' Will the below set's of wheels fit my DC5? I know the offset's are different but will this be OK? http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=208993 and these which are 17x7 +42 offset and 5x114.3 pcd...
  9. Hatton

DC2 DB8 DC5 My Integra dilemma

Evening team, Ever since looking for a DC5 I have always wanted a CW one, which I now have. However, I have always been tempted with a NHB one and going the whole 'stealth' theme. The real temtation has come only recently with the TRO forum changes. The banner picture above is really giving...
  10. Hatton

S2000 & NSX FAO Edy, Evo or NSX?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1358842.htm Take a test drive love chops!
  11. Hatton

Keeno & Hatton's Project Racing Puma

Well today was a very exciting day as myself and Keeno purchased a Ford Racing Puma #425 which has done only 30700 miles. The car has been well looked after in the past but currently needs a little TLC to get her back to her prime. As weve both owed FRP's in the past, we just had to buy this...
  12. Hatton

Euro Car Parts - Clutch

Hi guys, after driving Keeno's DC5, I've pretty much realised that I need a new clutch for the Teg. Gear changes aren't as smooth as they were on my EP3 and clutch pedal is quite stiff and not a great deal of feel. All expected in a 82k car. Anyway, after doing some research and whoring the...
  13. Hatton

Hatton's Integra DC5

Deary me, I knew I was going to be writing this some day but I dodn't expect to do so this recent. I have sold the Civic (which I adored) and splashed out and bought my dream car. YES, dream car. This may not seem like a dream car to many people, but I have been aching for one of these bad boys...
  14. Hatton

New Insurance companies to check for DC5

Hi guys, Just so you are aware, Elephant and Bell will now insure DC5's. They haven't done in the pasts, so now check them out. I called my provider Elephant on the off chance a few weeks back to see if they would change my car over to a DC5 and to my amazement they can and are only charging...
  15. Hatton

Satin Silver Shines!

I cleaned the car today followed by the ever effective Optimum Spray Wax. I do this after every clean. It gives a great shine, which I'll let the pictures tell you.
  16. Hatton

The 'TRO Cleaning Tips' Thread

Hello fellow TRO'ers. I started this thread on another forum and have a few good responses. So it's time to share. I feel this could be the place where we all share best practice with each other. The cleaners bible if you like. Whether it's the products you use or the method taken. What...
  17. Hatton

Spoon B-Pipe or Supersprint centre?

Guy's, what one shall I go for? I currently have a N1 and want to go for a centre section. Taking everything into account, what shall I go for? :confused:
  18. Hatton

S2000 & NSX NSX project - Great read

Possible repost here. If not, enjoy TRO'ers... http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61106
  19. Hatton

FAO Dotty/Jermal - Christmas hat

Hatton wants one <-------
  20. Hatton

S2000 & NSX Carlsberg don't make threads.....

But if they did, they'd be the best threads in the world....... http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2363464&page=1 :smt049
  21. Hatton

Help, Oil Leak.

Hi guys, Ive noticed that I have a bit of an oil leak coming from my ep3. I took it to my local Honda garage who diagnosed the following.... Customer reports that there seems to be an oil leak coming from the car - Please check and advise - trace fault to rear main oil seal leaking oil, also...
  22. Hatton

The cleanest Milano CTR in Norfolk

Today saw Paul's Type-R hit ches Hatton for a good clean. My mate popped round also, so a long day could be cut down a bit. Only took 2 hours with all hands on deck. I cant believe how deep the red looks after all the bits we used. Im happy with the results and i'm sure Paul also is. So heres...
  23. Hatton

Reply button!

Lads, When I click the 'Reply' button to do a quick reply, it always quotes the person and goes into the advanced reply screen. Is this clear? It only ssems to do this on my home computer. Is it me? :confused:
  24. Hatton

The cleanest Fiesta ST in Norfolk

Today saw my pal Keeno pop over to ches Hatton for a cleaning sesh on his ST. No real Pictures in progress but heres how it went .... Before..... After a regular shampoo, Keano pulled out the Megs clay and gave the car a good seeing to, while i used a microfibre to dry it. After all that...
  25. Hatton

2 days cleaning Dad's Mondeo ST

The folks have gone away to Cornwall for a week on the train so I thought it would be a good idea to give Dad's ST a clean, as its in the garage. I really went to town on this bad boy and im extreamly happy with the results. Performance Blue is such a rewarding colour to clean. First up was...
  26. Hatton

lovely and clean

Enjoy...
  27. Hatton

Hattons ep3

Heres some of my latest pics....
  28. Hatton

My clean ep3!

Today i used mosty Meguires stuff. Which is strange as im not their biggest fan. Car does however look good. I used just the stage 2 polish (none of this 20 step ********) followed by clear coat wax. A nice finish
  29. Hatton

High mileage Type R's

Hi guys, Im newish to here. Im off to look at a 2002 Civic Type R later on this afternoon, so im looking for a bit of info. Especially on higher mileage examples. The one im looking at has 66k on the clock with a full service history. Is this really a problem? and secondly, what do i...
Back