• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

Oulton 24th of july

Anyone going?, im booked on :)
  2. E

Pagid brakes anygood?.....?

Looking to replace my pads, discs, hoses and fluid and wondered if anyone has tried these out? Waste of money or okay to use?
  3. E

Few pics of my Milano ep3

[URL=http://s371.photobucket.com/user/imprezaworks/media/typer001_zpsc894fbe0.jpg.html][/URL [URL=http://s371.photobucket.com/user/imprezaworks/media/typer003_zpsb2a0fcc0.jpg.html][/URL
  4. E

Rain repellent

Who's using what guys? Rain x, g5 etc. :)
  5. E

Progress sway bar owners, look in.

Just wondering if one would be a nice improvement over the Jdm rear bar I have?
  6. E

Top mount query after sportines fitted

Got the lads in work to fit the springs on Thursday. Drive home was good, ride quality is better than standard tbh. But pulling on the drive I noticed a 'twang type noise' when poring the lock on, sounded very much like a spring noise. Anyway got the lads to whip the strut off and top strut...
  7. E

Good all round fast road/track pad

Looking to do a trackday at the end of may/June and just wondered what people recommended? The usual suspect 'ds250's' crop up but wondered if there was any other suggestions. On previous cars, I've had ebc yellow stuff which were ish, c/l rc5+ which were great and the ds2500's which were ok...
  8. E

Tein h springs

Good, bad or ugly?
  9. E

Eratic revving on its own

Cars been running like a dream until tonight. Basically bit of a blast on the motorway and come to a stop and it's revving/hunting on its own. I live in a cul de sac and aparantly it was rather odd lol. Idle air control valve is my first thought?
  10. E

Aem v2 with hks filter?

Anyone put the hks mushroom filter on the aem? Was just bored/curious hence me asking.
  11. E

Aemv2 fitted

Bit low on fuel as the day got away from me. Just wondered with regards the noise. Is it only noticeable higher up the rev range? I only ask as I haven't heard it yet, refer back to my low fuel comment lol.
  12. E

Removing AEM CAI tomorrow

To be replaced with the aem v2, I'm experimenting lol. Just wondered and I ment to check before. I'm assuming all the relevant pipe work when I take the CAI off just fits to the v2? Excuse my daftness :(
  13. E

You know the heatsoak thing

I've read up on pretty much every open cone induction kit suffering from heatsoak in standing traffic etc. now I only do about ten miles a day and its a rarity I'm stuck in traffic. Are they still crap if allways on the go etc and if I do get stuck in traffic is it a case of a quick blast and...
  14. E

Thoughts on this please guys

So a few weeks back I changed the induction kit for an aem Cai one running the piper catback that came with the car, and from memory it ran fine. It may coincidence but since fitting the sportex silenced bpipe and n1 rep backbox every now and then I get like a 'stutter/hesitation' accelerating...
  15. E

Skunk 2 gear knob worth the £45?

As above really. That much better than standard?
  16. E

Are all open cone filters bad????

Was just curious really. Do they all suffer from heatsock, so are pretty much rubbish?
  17. E

Gearbox oil querry, trade related.

Hi guys. With working in the motor trade i can get the lads in work to do bits for me, one of which will be replacing the gearbox oil tomo. We use 'Comma' gearbox oil and just wondered if i can use this in mine? Comma gear oil- SX75W-90 Semi synthetic, or Comma gear oil- EP80W-90 Mineral...
  18. E

Pre wax cleanser or

As above really guys. Ive used the likes of triple, super resin polish (of old) and wondered wether a pre wax cleanser like lime prime is the way forward before waxing (using autosmart wax). Or do i buy the new super resin polish and throw the wax on top? Thanks :)
  19. E

Slight stutter when cold

Only really noticeable under load in first and second. Seems fine when warm and its def not affecting the performance. Thinking maybe plugs so will check the gaps. Anything else to check or anyone with similar symptoms?
  20. E

Contemplating springs

Considering some lowering springs. So far it's got a frsu and rear Jdm anti roll bar. Best ones to buy?
  21. E

H braces, worth it?

As above really. Currently running frsu with Jdm rear anti roll bar. Cheers guys :)
  22. E

Torque settings on gearbox mount

Going to replace mine today.
  23. E

Gearbox mount, where to buy one

Lots of questions tonight lol. Best place for the above, I also work in the trade so was thinking euro car parts?
  24. E

evo_works' exhaust thread

Only had the car a week but made headway into how I want it to be. Budget wise three hundred and needs to be track friendly. Thanks
  25. E

Front strut brace, worth it?

For my ep3. Cheers
Back