• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

CH1 Self levelling headlights

happened on my ATR after doing a bit of digging around a common problem was the sensor on the rear suspension that senses how high they should be. I just left them to it and adjusted the head lights myself to match up, easily done with the adjuster screws on the back of the headlight...
  2. A

Engine temperature

Surely if the head gasket was on way out It would be showing other signs like using water/milky substance under oil cap/ over heating more frequently which none of these the car is doing/showing or am I missing something?? thanks for the feedback but in relation it is quite at home with general...
  3. A

Engine temperature

Not sure if this is the right area but please move if not. The trouble seems to be on track days the ATR don't seem to keep cool, I am using the recommended coolant from Honda, not leaking, bled properly, just after, well a hard session out on track about 7-8 laps in the temperature starts...
  4. A

Hullavington 12th july

Its only a air field play day, just an excuse to go out and have a blast as mate wanting to have a play in his mg zs, gets rid ofthe cob webs
  5. A

Hullavington 12th july

I am booked on this track day just for a bit of fun, local and cheap, just wondered if anyone else might of been going on the off chance??
  6. A

Then there were two

Looking good, not to sure about the wheels on the face lift though but just my opinion, I have the face lift but prefer the pre face lift rear bumper. But both look clean
  7. A

4th Gear crunches?

If I was high revving in 3rd going to 5th it would crunch, it could be the syncro but I have changed by gear box oil and that has seemed to work for me but thinking of upgrading the clutch for next year track time
  8. A

CAT'S on a ATR

Thanks for all the advice, I still use it for the odd family run so think its going to get a high flow one put on, then all this talk I might have to look into a remap.... Just to get it running smoothly of course
  9. A

CAT'S on a ATR

I am having an exhaust done on my ATR in the next couple of weeks but am unsure to ask to keep the CAT in or not, will i gain anything by taking it out and if the lamda sensor is not in place will i start getting lights up on the dash. or get a high flow cat put in?? thanks in advance scott
  10. A

Any track days coming up

I am going to snet November 17th, will have a look at Hondas on track to see if anyone else is going up there, I use www.trackdays.com to check my info if this helps ya find what you need to know? I know the cost for me is going to be £129 open pit but don't know what the pits are like but can...
  11. A

ATR remote central locking

Alright peps, went out in the Honda this morning to when I came back the remote central locking was not working, tried battery and both fobs but nothing, central locking still works on the key so imagine the sensor Any clues on where this is Many thanks
  12. A

Engine Management Light On - Possible mods?

not sure if its the same on all hondas but my mates ATR eml light would come on randomly and he found his problem was his egr valve needed cleaning as it would come on randomly but the car would run fine, fingers crossed you cured it thou chap
  13. A

How to calculate your MPG

last tank of fuel i averaged 57.15 mpg.........got to love my astra diesel, on a trip down to cornwall. dont want to find out in the accord yet as still plating to much in it :rolleyes:
  14. A

Lowering a ATR

I am being a little lazy here but could anyone help me by telling me how to access the rear strut tops on a 2001 ATR. I know there under the rear shelve but will I need to remove the seats before hand?? Thought get some advice before I damage anything Cheers in advance Scott
  15. A

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

and a hair dryer leaves less glue on the window
  16. A

my old CRX DEL SOL SIR

I brought the car almost how it looks all I did was put side skirts on and the carbon wing, engine wise just the b16 that the sir import comes with, induction kit and cat back pipe, in sure what suspension was on it but handled very well. It was back in the day of barrying as I had a 8 inch...
  17. A

ATRmac 02 milano ATR

Very tidy ATR, does the front splitter from the pre face lift fit on directly or did you have to play with it??
  18. A

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

hopefully you have my paypal money sent over to you, i did it yesterday, cheers scott
  19. A

ATRScottys Accord Type R

she is very clean, one of the cleanest i veiwed and it was nice to find one that didnt have the eml come on everytime you went more then 100 yards down the road, i am not a member of HOT, i believe this is honda's on track?? this is the first forum i have joined looking around, i used to run a...
  20. A

my old CRX DEL SOL SIR

i loved this car, the way it handled, the sound it made, there was nothing i didnt like about this car, well apart from the lexus lights!!, they came on the car and never got round to changing them, i sold it as the missis said it was to tarty so traded it for a supra.....i still miss it
  21. A

ATRScottys Accord Type R

i only bought the car two weeks ago, with extensive service history and a very honda loving owner, and these are from the piston heads advert but this is my base ATR that i am planning to sutle modify to be able to be a track toy/ family going motor. i am sure i will update this as the bits i...
Back