• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dazzawest

thank you, great service

Just a quick thank you to Kim at chris knott, really helpful and saved me £70ish on my insurance renewal. Definitely recommend
  2. dazzawest

EP3 front fog light question

A quick question for anyone with front fogs, when you switch your front fogs on does it illuminate a light on the intrument pack? And if it does, does anybody know which wire(s) it uses to illuminate it? thanks in advance for any help
  3. dazzawest

Rules on Thread titles

I thought I'd throw it out there about maybe tightening up the rules on thread titles. I've just searched for threads/posts on headlight issues and the amount of titles to threads that give no information into the content of the thread. For example "headlight problem help !!!!!" And "urgent help...
  4. dazzawest

Side lights and headlights not working

Morning all, hope you all had a good Easter. This morning when I turned my lights on they turned straight back off. The instrument pack still lights up but I havnt got any headlights or side lights. im going to look at the car on my tea break, just wondered if anyone's had it/ seen it before...
  5. dazzawest

Tegiwa Underdrive pulley?

I've just come across, the tegiwa Underdrive pulley for k20 engines. I've had a google and a bit of a search into them but I can't find anything of much use so far. Has as anybody fitted one of these? Heard of people fitting them? Seems a bold claim of 5-7bhp.
  6. dazzawest

Fitting a LSD

hi, I just wondered what fitting a LSD is going to involve on a civic type r. I'm a mechanic so not worried about actually getting the gearbox out, its the actual removing and fitting of the differential that's a bit alien to me. Where I work you generally replace units rather than taking...
  7. dazzawest

Exhaust rattle/ knock

Driving home tonight down the motorway car was fine, then started raining pretty heavy, a lot of standing water and what sounded like the exhaust started to knock pretty loudly. Loud enough for me to think it might be hanging off hitting the road. Pulled off into services all seemed ok, steady...
  8. dazzawest

Idle learn procedure

Hi all, I think I've accidentally reset my engine ecu, now my revs drop down to 500 then go back to normal. I've had a look around and am going to try relearn the idle position. I've found the procedure, I just wondered though if anyone knows if you can do it hot or cold or if it even matters...
  9. dazzawest

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

*Spec list on Page 8* Right so now my internet at home is up and running figured i best get a members car thread going. The car itself is a 54 plate Nighthawk black ep3 ctr with air con, leather seats, tinted windows and eletric windows. The car as come into my possesion in extremely sad...
Back