• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ep3keith

little help

ok guys just decovered an oil leak on the car its comming from above the oil filter. am thinking vtec solenoid gasket, are theses prone in leaking or could it be anything else.
  2. ep3keith

little issue with bc coilovers

ok guys just bought a set of bc br coilovers fitted them with no issues took the car today to quick fit to get a basic geo done they went and adjusted the track road ends etc manged passanger side with no issues but couldnt get the drivers side done due to it running out of adjustment, any idea...
  3. ep3keith

alittle bit of help

ok guys just away to buy a set of premiere ep3 recaros but they dont come with the seat belt latchs i was wondering if my standard seat latchs would fit the recaros ?
  4. ep3keith

headlight washer

ok guys anyone know where i can get the headlight washers to fit a an ep3 i dont know if the crv 1's would fit or not as ive got a spare front bumper and though about fitting them as am running hids now with my facelift front lights thanks in advance
  5. ep3keith

ep3 facelift switchs

ok guys quick question just about to buy facelift windows buttons for my pre facelift was wondering if i did buy theses would i get the auto up and down or would it just be auto down ive tryed contacting the seller but apartly hes got to many emails thanks in advance
  6. ep3keith

before and afer geo setup this morning

dunno if its right or wrong asked for a fast road setup before after Just wonder if this looks ok ive got a feeling that they haven't done it right was also charged for it nice £180 for 3 hrs work
  7. ep3keith

recomendations for springs

ok guys found ive got a broken rear spring so whats everyone using, need to get a set before japfest recomdations please really want collis but cant afford em :(
  8. ep3keith

now the proud owner of a kpro

just got a great deal on a second hand kpro £60 installed it this morning and flashed a generic flash for the ep3 the dynoed 1 that comes with the kpro manger software, is it safe to run this map ?
  9. ep3keith

I need some help on a decision

OK guys, I just need some help on deciding whether to make a purchase. I've been offered some spoon mono blocks for the ep3 for £650. Should I or shouldn't I? They need a good refurb, however. Thanks in advance.
  10. ep3keith

recomended mappers in scotland

thinking about getting k pro soon got a spare ecu and thinking its time to map anyone recomend anyone around scotland as tdi is about a 7 hr drive from me :( thanks
  11. ep3keith

strange issue after new cat back system

Hi all as of yesterday got a catback fitted powerflow noticed yesterday after getting it fitted car is hestent around around 2-3 0000 rpm really anoying when driving in rush hr traffic was wondering if it could be 1 of the o2 sensors thanks for any advice
Back