• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. tres103

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

nice motor dude :) the kakimoto has a awesome sound :) if only they done them for fn2s
  2. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

well the exhaust only done about 100 miles so maybe it get quieter when sooted up a bit?.... im good thanks mate ill have try pop up to a show or something with you guys.although bit of a trek from south wales haha
  3. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

Hey john hows things mate?well exhaust is fitted and it's not for me it's stupidly loud I can't imagine it getting any quieter.so Im gna have either get it booked in to be re packed or put old one on and get the exhaust repaired (it was blowing)
  4. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

Hey all another update. Got this bad boy solid fab 3inch single exit to fit tomorrow, can't wait. Does anyone on here have one?
  5. tres103

hissing noise?

hey guys I have a hissing noise when on the throttle and as you release my car is a fn2 (towards the end you do here the pcv valve sticking even though it only couple of months old) any ideas what it might be...
  6. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

cheers man!im not sure if I like them yet.i have one slight problem lol I got brembos coming end of the month and my offset is 40.from what I read I should be okey but does depend on wheel shape/design
  7. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

hey guys! haven't done much posting for a while!i do have a few updates :)
  8. tres103

A bit of friendly advice needed...

to be a bit different if you was going for re spray, how about megane r26r luna grey?or bmw m3 laguna seca blue?maybe rs green?
  9. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

I know mate tell me about it.ive only been out of my leg brace since Monday.but last week thought eff this im going for a drive.
  10. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

hey guys just a update.i bought it back in march and had to have a operation on may 3rd.so the car has sat there since until 20thjuly when i then decided I was fit enough to drive it.boy does it feel good to be back driving again after 11weeks with my feet up resting :D well while ive been off...
  11. tres103

WelshyWelsh's Cosmic Premier EP3

I could be wrong but its lower the offset the deeper the centre so 45 - 3 give you a off set of 42. So in theory with a 42 you won't need your 3mm spacer
  12. tres103

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Get a nice drive by video up :)
  13. tres103

Bet your Hondata doesn't do this!

sounds effin mental :D I like
  14. tres103

Engine Rocker Cover & Manifold

Id go along with the red also looks you done wicked job mate
  15. tres103

Skunk2 Gear knobs cheap on eBay!

Sorry to jump on the band wagon I order mine about 12 days ago and still waiting.got to be fair they look awesome for the wonga.
  16. tres103

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

hi guys what I got a do to get two new design ones for my fn2?been a owner now for over a month think I better get some on there :D
  17. tres103

First Claybar Today

love the colour on the alfa mate :D I nearly bought one of them in white 155bhp.
  18. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

hahaha cheers dotty :D im sure im okay.
  19. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

cheers guys for the replys :) im saving for a house so not sure what I can do to it due to money however I still can have a wish list, wheel refurb, caliper paint to deep candy apple red, miltek exhaust, hks rsk induction kit if not then I'll do an air box mod with hks panel filter.then...
  20. tres103

Just got my self a fn2

hi guys im new to the forum.heres couple of pics of my older cars to my current fn2.not sure what my plans are for it yet.but no doubt ill be hooked modding by the time ive read through everones build threads. cheers for looking guys
  21. tres103

reverse gear

hey guys thanks for the reply :D glad ive got nothing to worry about.
  22. tres103

reverse gear

hey guys im new to the site and to the ctr. i bought mine yesterday its a 57( 2008 ) bronze black and love it. when parked it up last night from picking it up.i noticed my reverse gear has a very loud whine.just seen if this is normal for them.?all forward gears smooth and no noises. other...
Back