• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jigga50

HID conversion kits

Hi Can anyone recommend a brand or kit? There are loads on ebay, I'm sure will be varying quality. Some of the feedback was off putting, "lasts two days" "melted" stuff like that!! Seen Mccollough products, know they're supposed to be good, albeit more expensive. It's for my...
  2. jigga50

Insurance company

I took out some bike insurance in January. I recently changed bikes and therefore changed it over to the new one a few weeks ago. I got an email saying they need a copy of by driving license. Can't understand why they would need this, never been asked before. Also i'm 3 months into the...
  3. jigga50

Just booked a trackday!

http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vx/microsite/vxrtrackday/vxr_trackday.html Booked Rockingham on 27th June. Was going to go last year, but it was sold out. Should be a good day!! Always wanted to rag a car about on a track, just not my own!!
  4. jigga50

New Stereo

Just bought one of these. http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/view_product.php?partno=KDLHX601 £60 :cool: Going to order a dab aerial too. Debating whether to order the ipod box for it, which is £32 ish. Think will just stick an mp3 cd in the unit. Suspect I will be listening to Planet Rock most...
  5. jigga50

LPG

Just been searching and there are no posts about this. Since I got my ctr fuel has gone up a lot. Spending roughly £1600 a year on fuel. Looking into lpg conversion, it would save me £1k a year on fuel. Also slightly cheaper tax too. I am looking to move out in the next year or so, this would...
  6. jigga50

IPOD in a EP3

Got the standard HU and changer in my ep3. Sick of swapping copied cd's in the HU. Got a new Ipod nano 8gb now. Not sure which route to go down. Either the ipod cable for the HU, although my mate has done this many times on civics (he used to work for bass junkie) I am worried about him...
  7. jigga50

OEM vs TP Pads

Hi Had a quick search but nothing too current. I need to replace my standard OEM pads on my ep3 2003 ctr. If I don't get the standard front pads which I guess are £50-£60. After a good third party set, e.g red dot. These seem to be good has anyone got them? Don't want cheap crappy one's I...
  8. jigga50

Air Con

If the air con is very low should the compressor still come on? I know mine was low in the summer so must be very low now. I can't hear the compressor come on when I press the button. Hoping it just needs topping up. It's a 53 reg ctr. Thanks
  9. jigga50

Viewing own threads

Hi Since the forum has changed the "view my threads" link has disappeared. Or am I not looking in the right place. Thanks
  10. jigga50

Brake Disc wear

I have a 2003 ctr with 40k on the clock, had it since Dec 2005 29k. It has the original Disc/pads on front and rear. Someone pointed out that the front discs are worn a bit which you would expect but the rears looks almost brand new like the haven't been used. Is this nomal? I...
Back