• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

FN2 Which 07 CTR are you going to go for?

The mitsu evos come with sun roofs though
  2. C

The ULTIMATE Recaro bucket seat

Wow thats really impressive. Perhaps a bit of an overkill for a road car?? Whats next Trung? A tailor made seat moulded to your body contour F1 style?
  3. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thursday next week :twisted:

aren't you holding up the guy who's selling the DC5? Or is he willing to wait for u to have the cash for as long as you need?
  4. C

Civic Strip Tease... Weight Reduction Guide

ultimate K20A weight reduction - get an Atom
  5. C

700whp NHB CTR in Fast Car magazine!!!!

would they have changed the gear ratio to run 180mph?
  6. C

FN2 Some new spy shots. Type-R?

http://www.worldcarfans.com/spyphotos.cfm/spyphotoID/6060519.002/pageview/photo/photo/Mini12/page/1/country/jcf/honda/honda-civic-type-r-spy-photos can anyone see what sort of rear suspension setup it has got?
  7. C

FN2 Type RR 2.4

Correct me if I'm talking rubbish, if the Ferrari F430 with 4.3 litre can rev to 8500 RPM whats the problem with a tiny 2.4L reving to similar RPM?
  8. C

EK9 Type R for sale....

http://asia.vtec.net/side/ek9vzr/index.html comparison between the EK9 and the VZ-R
  9. C

Cusco Type OS Strut Braces

Yes as you can see from my thread the cusco requires no air-con or reseviour mods. You are right the front brace will not allow fitting of GruppeM. The rear strut is a straight swap though.
  10. C

FN2 No change in engine for new Civic Type-R

1) S2k engine is mounted longituntally(can't spell) 2)Honda says the S2000 is developed from scratch and shares no part with any other Honda cars, so I don't suppose they want another model to share its engine.
  11. C

Camshafts

thanks for being a pioneer, hope it goes well for you.
  12. C

Not looking forward to insuring my car in the UK :shock:

Thats bad business practise - only lower the quote if you can get a lower one elsewhere. Its like saying the boss will only give you a payrise if you can find a job paying you more elsewhere.
  13. C

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 - The Future.

looking at the honda japan website looks like the integra type R is no longer for sale??
  14. C

Potenza RE050A 205/45/17 88W XL

got a pair of these fitted. Anyone else tried these? Given that they are Bridgestone's top model bar the S-03(doesn't come in stock CTR size) they should be pretty good? Too hard to tell difference at the moment as the weather doesn't permit using it to the full potential.
  15. C

Pants in the snow!

if i were in scotland i would get some winter tyres, treasure your CTR.
  16. C

Under seal

For once we get something the japs don't. :D
  17. C

Petrol prices falling??

might be worth a ferry trip over to jersey for that then! :D
  18. C

Final Send-Off CTR

So where's the send-off version of the sent-off mcChicken premier final edition CTR? :D
  19. C

My H/U's gone mental

and you will get recommendations from the DLS range for sure :D . They are good choices as they only make speakers and nothing else.
  20. C

JVC KD-AVX1

you can get more toys on other brand's headunit such as DVD, more fancy controls etc but for sound quality and sound related features (E.g. 6 channel time correction, cross over, EQ) I think Alpine is probably the best if you want the best in sound quality.
  21. C

strut brace

yup you are right, but won't come cheap in the UK. £140+ VAT
  22. C

JVC KD-AVX1

oh right Phil how do you like my alpine headunit? :D
  23. C

Another Teg

wonder what he's thinking of it now. Bulk of his cash went to this 03 plate
  24. C

I-personalize

i think its better to do it while in the car, you can do real time tuning on the EQ
  25. C

cusco front and rear strut bar *NOW WITH FITTED PICS!!*

ok I see what you mean, Cusco obviously didn't consult GruppeM when they designed the strut! Maybe time for you to sell the GruppeM and get the AEM instead?
  26. C

How do you know that it will foul the GruppeM?
  27. C

First impression: Handling feels a lot tighter. The cusco is very well made and is one of the few point to point strut brace for the CTR that doesn't require any modifications to the brake resoviour. The rear strut is identical to J's racing version. Fitting wise its not too bad, getting...
  28. C

this could be one of the first cusco strut brace fitted to an UK EP3. Front strut fitted Rear strut fitted
  29. C

Yes that is first thing i will do when i'm back into the country..
  30. C

evostu said on CTRO that cusco is a re-badged name of J's racing. the front strut design is definitely different though. I think it should clear but won't know until I fit it. The rear again looks very similar to J's racing version.
  31. C

hong kong

Thanks, I've been told the shops right next to Macpherson Stadium sell car accessories, but not sure if they sell a lot of ICE stuff. I used to get lots of car fragrance from there too. Will have a look at "black cloth road" today too....
  32. C

hong kong

thanks will do now.
  33. C

hong kong

Hey guys I'm back in HK for a holiday to re-charge my batteries. Already ordered some tuning parts ready to bring back to UK. I'm also looking for ICE headunit if funds allow. Anybody know of a good reputable in-car audio shops in HK?
  34. C

B pipe

you do see the spoon n1 popping up for sale quite often now.
  35. C

Noob Question How much Oil for complete change

then why does the oil only comes in 4L bottles!! Would have to buy 2 4L bottles and a lot of the it is not used.
  36. C

front lower lip removal / fitting

Had a coming together with a kerb so need to repair/replace front lower lip. Anybody got experience removing and fitting the front lower lip on the 04 face lift? Do you need to take the upper bumper off in order to gain access to the lower lip? How many clips / screws are there in total...
  37. C

Contenential Contact sports

besides pots 040, which tyres has stiff tyre walls?
  38. C

CH1 Accord Euro-R

http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/accordeuro-r/photo-lib/index.html
  39. C

CH1 Accord Euro-R

http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/accordeuro-r/style/index.html
  40. C

Just bought these for my CTR. haven't heard of anyone on here that has fitted these yet. I wonder if the front strut is a straight forward fitting or require the resoviour modification. The rear strut should be a straight swap though. Front strut pics Rear strut pics...
  41. C

ABP fastroad setup and warranty

Does the fast road setup void the suspension warranty?
  42. C

brembo front performance pads

Anybody tried this on the EP3? Brembo has brake kit for the civic Si, not sure if it will fit our type R. They do a front pad for the type R though. http://www.brembobrakesonline.co.uk/product_info.php/cPath/1040_1143_1151/products_id/4518...
  43. C

Supersprint exhausts

yes I'm getting spoon, but that is for another car :twisted:
  44. C

Do you still get scared??

problem is where to get the next level of fix after evo FQ......maybe a ferrari F1 racer?
  45. C

spoon n1 & b pipe fitting

problem is garage charge £40 per hour and no guarantee the job would be finished in under one hour.
  46. C

Supersprint exhausts

I want that oval backbox steve. But they look identical to magnex do they perform just the same? And the sound?? Prefer near stock sound though.
  47. C

spoon n1 & b pipe fitting

Picking up those two over the weekend to fit to the std cat. Read from the other forum that flanges need to be modified. Are those modifications difficult to do and any special tools/skills required? Planning to change them myself but if too difficult would leave to the experts at garage.
  48. C

Do you still get scared??

got used to it by now...... wishing there's even more power!!!!
  49. C

first service booked

thanks will get it checked.
  50. C

first service booked

I got first service booked this saturday. I've also got an induction kit on the car, do I need to revert back to standard airbox or the dealer can be a bit funny when it comes to warranty fixes?
Back