• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. cossiemark

Full service what do you recommend?

altered my post mate i have all old school fords not used to modern stuff lol
  2. cossiemark

Full service what do you recommend?

Hi i am having a full service on my 2002 type r i know what part i need i think lol. What i want to know is what are the best parts I'm better off buying? spark plugs oil filter oil fuel filter don't need a air filter as I'm fitting a typhoon. if there is anything I've missed please let...
  3. cossiemark

what headlight and sidelight bulbs should I get?

i don't want to fit hid's just uprated bulbs
  4. cossiemark

what headlight and sidelight bulbs should I get?

Looking to upgrade my headlight and sidelight bulbs in my 2002 EP3 what would you recommend. Cheers mark
  5. cossiemark

passenger sidelight and headlight has stopped working

Sidelight and headlight has stopped working on my 2002 EP3 I have noticed that alot of people have had similar issues. I have also read somewhere that this was a recall on the civic does anyone know how true this is as i don't want to phone my Honda dealer up and him tell me no. Any info would...
  6. cossiemark

Cossiemarks ep3

Well i have owned this type r since the end of november thought its about time i put some pics of it on here. I'm fitting vents into the bonnet but i can't decide where to fit them i have laid them on the bonnet for some ideas. Then i bought a stainless steel system off eBay...
  7. cossiemark

Accord recaro seats

Been looking at fitting recaros into my ep3 type r and have noticed that a few people have fitted recaros from the accord. I have been looking on ebay and have seen some advertised and they say they are recliner's but accords are 4 door so i didn't think they had reclining seats fitted. Am i...
  8. cossiemark

editing profile

Been trying to edit my profile but to no avail. Hows it done?
  9. cossiemark

Will the seats from an FN2 fit in an EP3?

Anymore info on fitting these seats?
  10. cossiemark

typhoon AEM or oem with hondata conversion

Which induction kit would you recommend typhoon or the AEM v2 ?
  11. cossiemark

typhoon AEM or oem with hondata conversion

Hi what route should I take with my air filter? At the mo I'm getting around 300 miles to a full tank of fuel. Will it drink fuel if i Change to a induction set up. Any info would be much appreciated.
  12. cossiemark

Greeny's White Bagged EP3!...*Magazine Shoot**2 awards*

Looking well mate wher shall you be putting the front number plate?
  13. cossiemark

Doug's cosmic grey ep3 !

Nice looking car mate.
  14. cossiemark

premier rear seats

Hi what colour are the rear seats in the premier edition are they black and red to match the fronts?
  15. cossiemark

Help with alarm

It had a new battery beginning of December last year.
  16. cossiemark

Help with alarm

I have a 2002 type r and up untill today my alarm has been working fine i went out in the car this morning got to my destination set the alarm all fine. Drove the car home pressed the key fob and it didn't beep at me just the indicators flashed and the doors locked. Within 10 minutes the alarm...
  17. cossiemark

A standard EP3.

Keep the updates coming car looks really well mate.
  18. cossiemark

putting 18's on my ep3

Right I'm putting 18's on my ep3 what size tyres do you use or recommend i have always used 225/40/18 on my golfs and on my cossie and my speedo as only been out by a couple of miles an hour. Please any info would be most appreciated. Cheers mark
  19. cossiemark

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Nice wheels mate what size have you gone for?
  20. cossiemark

longlife exhaust are they any good???

Been offered a longlife cat back system for my ep3 its in mint condition. But before i buy it i wanted to know if they are any good and what i should expect to pay for a second hand one. Cheers mark
  21. cossiemark

which mugen style rear spoiler

I am after a mugen rear spoiler for my ep3. Can anyone recommend one i know genuine is the way to go but they never come up for sale second-hand. So if someone could recommend one or know of a second hand genuine one for sale please let me know. Thanks mark
  22. cossiemark

K speed manifold and decat

Hi been offered a K speed stainless high flow 4/1 manifold and decat are they any good? And does anyone know how much they are new Cheers mark
  23. cossiemark

ep3 seats recover or repair

The side bolster on my drivers seat has worn through quite badly i have been offered a drivers seat that has worn though on the base very badly but the side bolsters on the upper part of the seat are good can the top half of the seats be swapped over? Cheers mark
  24. cossiemark

will 5x114 alloys fit honda

Ok cheers i was thinking of either going for 8/17 or 8/18 what offset would i need? And will 225/40/18 tyres be ok?
  25. cossiemark

what is the correct offset?
  26. cossiemark

Ep3 Anniversary, my new pride and joy

Wow that looks like new are they the original seats?
  27. cossiemark

which exhaust should I go for?

Hi I'm looking to change my exhaust but i cant decide which one to go for should go go for a mugen twin loop or spoon n1 or should i go for something else? Cheers mark
  28. cossiemark

Are these rear spoilers any good

Has anyone bought one of these spoilers http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Mugen-Spoiler-2001-2005-/301047623050?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4617d62d8a i want to know if they fit ok?
  29. cossiemark

measurements for vents on a ep3 mugen bonnet

Hi folks i need measurements for the location of the vents on a ep3 mugen bonnet can anyone help me?
  30. cossiemark

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

Nice motor mate
  31. cossiemark

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

Nice motor coming along very nicely.
  32. cossiemark

As stated or do they have to be 5x114.3 . Cheers mark
  33. cossiemark

ep3 vented bonnet pics please

Anyone fitted vents into their ep3 bonnet if so can i have some pics I'm putting focus RS vents in mine. Cheers mark
  34. cossiemark

What recaros can I fit in my ep3

Hi folks and merry Christmas. I am thinking of changing my front seats i have been looking at the recaros from integra type r's but they all seem to be red. I wanted to keep the same colour that's already in it. Its a 2002 model with the black green centres I have seen that the accord has the...
  35. cossiemark

s2000 seats in a ep3

Hi can these seats be fitted if so are any modification needed ?
  36. cossiemark

ep3 mugen rear splitter and side skirts

Hi i have seen that mugen do a rear spoiler front grill and front splitter fitted to a lot of ep3's but not rear splitter or side skirts do mugen do them if so has anyone got any pics?
  37. cossiemark

EP3 drivers seat

mine doesn't not like the passenger seat.
  38. cossiemark

EP3 drivers seat

Hi i have recently bought my 1st ep3 but i don't understand why the drivers seat hasn't got a tilt leaver like the passenger seat. Can someone tell me why this is?
  39. cossiemark

What mats for my ep3

Hi I'm looking for some mats for my type r should i go for genuine or none genuine? Cheers mark
  40. cossiemark

need my steering wheel recovering

Hi i could do with my steering wheel recovering anyone know anyone that can do it in the Stoke-on-Trent area. Cheers mark
  41. cossiemark

Stone's Fast Road/ Track EP3 Type R

Nice car mate what size are your wheels?
  42. cossiemark

After wash

What have they used to smooth it sealer or filler?
  43. cossiemark

What size wheels on a ep3

That's smaller mate
  44. cossiemark

Trixz Pheonix Yellow JRSC EP3

ahhh is the orange beauty yours?
  45. cossiemark

My ep3 type r

Yes I've always wanted one since they came out in 2001. Regarding plans I haven't got any as yet I've only had mine for 5 days so i want to make sure I've bought a good one.
  46. cossiemark

After wash

Ta mate. Regarding mods i don't know yet i want to make sure i have a good car before I start throwing money at it.
  47. cossiemark

After wash

Nice ep3 I've just bought a black one i love it. And i love your knob oops mean gear knob lol. What did you use as mine needs doing.
  48. cossiemark

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

If you don't mind me asking what ride set up did you go for and what did it cost to have it all fitted and set up? Cheers mark
  49. cossiemark

Yes i think I prefer the orange
  50. cossiemark

Made in Germany - My Rotrex'd EP3

Very nice car mate. Did you have the seats imported over from the UK? And why is your stereo panel so much different to mine are the UK spec ones different?
  51. cossiemark

Nice the yellow suits the shape of the ep3. I'm a car sprayer and I've just bought a black ep3 and i was wondering what one would look like in Lamborghini pearl orange or focus rs green. Mmm i wonder.
  52. cossiemark

My ep3 type r

That look a nice ep3 mate. I've just bought my 1st ep3 and i love it.
  53. cossiemark

What size wheels on a ep3

I have noticed that everyone seems to stick to the standard size of 17" but can larger wheels be fitted and still have the car handle like its on rails or do i need to stay with the stock size? Cheers mark
  54. cossiemark

fitting 2008 type r seats into my 2002 ep3

I bet this has been asked a number of times but I've been offered some seats out of a 2008 but i want to know what other parts i need to fit them into my 2002 ep3. Cheers mark
  55. cossiemark

A standard EP3.

Nice wheel how much was it if you don't mind me asking?
Back