• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. PhunkmasterD

E10 petrol

The engine will be fine but your fuel lines will disintegrate due to the rubber used in them. If your car is pre 2010 you will probably need new fuel lines
  2. PhunkmasterD

Possibly the loudest EP3 Set - up?

ahh, Loxy is on my friends list.. I think his name is Dominic... I thought to myself that you looked a bit different from the photos I remember. Thats some impressive figures you have on your FN2:)
  3. PhunkmasterD

Loxy... You wouldnt be the same Loxy that used to be part of an XBL gaming forum would you?
  4. PhunkmasterD

Dont be silly...you dont have to go through the ballache of changing your exhaust everytime you want to go out on track. If I could get the same power without the noise then I would
  5. PhunkmasterD

Bitey...lol Im already on CTRO and dont have any problems... im not getting protective and im fine with a bit of banter, just some newbies to forums like this may not be. As i said the users that have spent a fortune may be really unfortunate in the total power output and I may of just been...
  6. PhunkmasterD

Well i stand corrected :lol:, but i never said that 260bhp was impossible... not sure who your ex is though
  7. PhunkmasterD

By unlilenced i mean i wasnt running a bung.. the £30 bung you can by to put in it.. Never at any time did I state that it was right or wrong to have a loud car and if truth be known, i prefer sleepers everytime...there just not that cheap to construct Here's a question for your friendly...
  8. PhunkmasterD

That is nice, well It would be quieter if I had the cash for a twin loop, i mean an unsilenced Spoon N1 (I have heard that adding the silencer can restrict it somewhat, although I have no proof).. Im still running prc inlet as I didnt have the cash to switch it to an RBC .. 260bhp is nice for N/A
  9. PhunkmasterD

Ok here is a small note... not every k20 comes out of the factory the same, some with 197 some more some less.. https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1065/87/91/512426259/n512426259_1518247_8832.jpg This is a link to my dyno at TDI north where i had the initial work done...
  10. PhunkmasterD

So it had a 3.2 litre engine then.... it will obviously have more power as its a straight 6 not a 4 cylinder
  11. PhunkmasterD

So was your BMW a 2.0 N/A car? I can talk to my passenger (dont have any rear seats as im not a taxi). I drive my CTR everyday, I dont get headaches as the noise goes out the back and 130dB's only comes about when im on full throttle so by the time the noise comes out the back im long gone...
  12. PhunkmasterD

AEM CAI, DC Sports 4-2-1, Unsilenced B-Pipe, Unsilenced Spoon N1, K-Pro
  13. PhunkmasterD

I had a dc sports 4-2-1 with an unsilenced b-pipe and a spoon N1, so tell me... when im producing 240bhp and 166ftlb torque with an accompanied noise of a fighter jet.. that i did it just for the noise... the noise was a by product that i love
  14. PhunkmasterD

Im getting a 70RR setup with a custom manifold and a 2.4 engine...should be nice and loud
  15. PhunkmasterD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150096417691260&set=vb.512426259&typ e=2&theater not sure this will work, but this is a short one of me on the way back from Brands Hatch
  16. PhunkmasterD

130db's at Castle Combe , DC Sports 4-2-1, Unsilenced B-Pipe, N1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWAOU-affbo&list=UUjhieCqX8mZgCkhWcdfvzVw&index=6&feature=plcp
  17. PhunkmasterD

Workshop manual

unfortunately my pc crashed so i no longer have it, but its still out there if you look hard enough
  18. PhunkmasterD

Workshop manual

i hit a snag... its too big for hotmail to send but i can put it in my shared folder directory for my msn messenger.... just add me as a friend and i will share it with you...... my msn = [email protected]
  19. PhunkmasterD

Workshop manual

The uplink site doesnt work... i also think mine is different as it covers every civic... i also had the old one that the showrooms use but it looked crappy so i binned it..
  20. PhunkmasterD

Workshop manual

I have an electronic copy of the EP3 Type-R workshop manual, if anyone would like a copy just leave your emails here or pm me! <Jermal Edit> Alternatively, it can be found here: Civic workshop manual
  21. PhunkmasterD

KA20a2 Swap???

What is a KA20a2 engine swap?? and what benifits would you get from it? Heard about it on youtube..see the notes made below the video F45i2-_9_To
  22. PhunkmasterD

I have £350-£400...

What about the HKS Hi Flow 409? can anyone tell me what this is like?
  23. PhunkmasterD

I have £350-£400...

I am about to come into a little money and want to treat myself to a new exhaust. I'd like it to be loud but still have a good note, i have an AEM CAI and was thinking of maybe a Spoon N1 with some kind of through pipe (trying to stay in budget), or go for a full system like a Buddy Club Spec...
  24. PhunkmasterD

Passenger Seat Mechanisim

it was like that when i bought it but i think the clip(s) under the seat broke thats all, i just need to know where to clip it
  25. PhunkmasterD

Passenger Seat Mechanisim

My seat handle at the top of my passenger seat doesnt work, the cable is still atached to the handle and the bottom handle works.... any advise out there:confused:
  26. PhunkmasterD

New Splash Guards....anyone know how much...or where?

well thats not too bad, i will take a mosey on down to the dealer ths weekend then
  27. PhunkmasterD

Honda Sat Nav

could you let me know what your thinking of doing? (model/make)....cheers
  28. PhunkmasterD

Honda Sat Nav

so no audio out then?
  29. PhunkmasterD

Honda Sat Nav

Can you remember if the sat nav had aux out ports on the back?
  30. PhunkmasterD

what......the fudge! Im off to the scrappys then! I know the dealership near me wanted £1000 to get a new bumper all resprayed and new pegs for the included splash guard. I got a bumper off ebay for £150 getting it sprayed for £150 fitted for £20 (or i might do it myself) i just need the...
  31. PhunkmasterD

Advice Required....

cheers, i did have a sneeky peek last night but i didnt want to go pulling stuff out that i didnt need to, i think this is probably a job for the weekend...cheers:D
  32. PhunkmasterD

Advice Required....

where abouts is this located inside the car, will i have to remove anything to get to it (ecu, airbag, carpet, etc)
  33. PhunkmasterD

Recently i was belting down a country lane when a badger steped out infront of my CTR, to say the least i needed to et a new bumper as it cracked at one of the screw points, my problem is it also eat away my splash guards under the bumper (engine bay) and i need new ones? How much are they.... i...
  34. PhunkmasterD

Advice Required....

Im looking to install my sub and amps that i had in my old clio, but i dont know which gromit in the engine bay to use....on the clio it was easy as there were no air bags and loads of space in the footwells to poke around. Which has the best access? Pics would be a great help. Cheers;)
  35. PhunkmasterD

Honda Sat Nav

see thats where yu and me differ, i would of electricuted myself, i had little choice :(
  36. PhunkmasterD

IPOD

the connects2 system goes stright into the cd chaner port on the back, I have an Ipod connected to my Civic Sat Nav
  37. PhunkmasterD

Honda Sat Nav

I had my stereo replaced with the Sat Nav system and the standard mechanics at the dealership didnt know how to do it... they had to get the schematics sent to them from Swindon, it cost £150 to fit as there are a lot of cables to be wired in, fitting the system is easy.
  38. PhunkmasterD

Is this actually from a type r or is someone trying it on?

do you mean the rubber bit?
  39. PhunkmasterD

Is this actually from a type r or is someone trying it on?

someone hit my ctr and i need a new bumper, is this a type-r bumper???
  40. PhunkmasterD

Cheapest place for AEM CAI???

Vroom Vroom Its here, it turned up today while i was at work.... gonna fit it later....Gigity gigity gigity.....aaaallllrriiiiggghhhhttt :woot:
  41. PhunkmasterD

Do an oil change.

Brainwave Reverse up the ramps, jack the front and use 2 axle stands...simple.
  42. PhunkmasterD

Where to get your wheels refurbished

South West Mobile Alloy Wheel Repairs - Wheel nuts - www.wheel-nuts.co.uk - 07967954416
  43. PhunkmasterD

been outbid on ebay

Gruppe M Alternate?? Try this, it is practically Gruppe M without the scoop at a fraction of the price? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Type-R-EP3-GM-Style-Carbon-Airbox-CTR_W0QQitemZ290031888711QQihZ019QQcategoryZ36680QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
  44. PhunkmasterD

Help! I want to change my cat back - but what to?

i take it due to the availability of magnex exhausts; i get the feeling they are not very good. Im looking for an exhaust but unlike many others i like to make peoples ears bleed, i appreciate that i probably dont want to hear it all the time, a nice low hum at low speeds followed by the sort...
  45. PhunkmasterD

Do an oil change.

Cheers
  46. PhunkmasterD

Do an oil change.

where is the oil filter located???
  47. PhunkmasterD

Well done Carl, thanks for the tip off, im gonna struggle with the pat on the back so here (like your teacher used to do) is a lovely smiley face.. :D :D :D
  48. PhunkmasterD

Dont worry i picked one up from www.Funkypower.com, the more people that buy parts from them the more likely we are to get a discount so if your thinking of getting one...go here!!
  49. PhunkmasterD

Discounts on Parts

Hey guys, i have just been on the phone to Funkypower.com and they said that if we advertise their banner on our site and recommend them for all our parts they will give us discount. From just discussing this matter they gave me free postage on my AEM CAI... whoopie, i think its a great way for...
  50. PhunkmasterD

Who is this ABP??
  51. PhunkmasterD

http://www.amber-performance.co.uk/products.php?i=2741 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Wait they sting you for vat ontop of that so its actually £192
  52. PhunkmasterD

Spraying Your Alloy Wheels

Spraying Alloys This guide is comprised of photos from start to finish on how to spray your alloy wheels. You will need: Sand paper (preferably Wet and Dry) Course and Fine Old Cloth Bucket of Soapy Water Old Newspaper Flexible Masking Tape Available From...
  53. PhunkmasterD

£160 from amber performance is cheapest i have seen so far.
  54. PhunkmasterD

been outbid on ebay

Where??
  55. PhunkmasterD

Who can tell me the cheapest place to get one of these? Winner gets a pat on the back!
  56. PhunkmasterD

Guide to the Gruppe M - please read before posting!

ok cheers, i have decided to go for the AEM cai, then later on ...money permitting i might up things to the Gruppe M, mainly because the AEM wont depreciate in value so i can sell it on, and i am about to get my own house....hence the lack of cash.
  57. PhunkmasterD

been outbid on ebay

Where?? To my knowledge you can only get it from either www.neweraparts.com or Gruppe M direct, possibly cheaper, awaiting response. www.gruppemeurope.com
  58. PhunkmasterD

been outbid on ebay

Dont get stung! I have tried to bid for one of these before and they just keep automatically outbidding you to get the price up, its a stitch, i have ordered mine from japan.
  59. PhunkmasterD

So is the Gruppe M worth the extra £260 :?:
  60. PhunkmasterD

Ok cool, well crazy noise sounds great, as do the lack of draw backs, plus my CTR looks like it used to have one as the scuttle pannel is already cut, where should i look to get one (Gruppe M), obviously cheaper the better....any ideas?
  61. PhunkmasterD

Is It worth it?? AEM cai vs Gruppe M Is hydrolock really common and is it what it think it is?
  62. PhunkmasterD

Is It worth it?? AEM cai vs Gruppe M Hi there, i realise that the Gruppe M is the balls, however £500 is not, with the AEM cai being around £240 is it worth forking out an extra £260? please advise....
Back