• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. HaVoK

Bit of brake help..

I am looking to get some EBC pads for the front but I am having a tough time finding which ones! I've already accidentally ordered rear ones because everywhere seems to work purely off the product code rather than actually saying if they are front or rear. I have had a look at my pads and a...
  2. HaVoK

Could I make them fit? help needed.

My boss is selling a set of rims off his R32, he said I could have them at a really cheap price but wondering if they would work. I know the stud pattern is different but I believe there are plates that you can use to change the layout..? (confirmation needed) The size of his rims are ; ~ 7.5j...
  3. HaVoK

URGENT HELP NEEDED

I have just removed my center panels as I want to wrap them so everything was unplugged. Decided to plug in the heater controls and my new radio minus the center panel (just for a few days) but had an issue with my radio not working, so I put the old one back in (which was previously working...
  4. HaVoK

Vinyl wrapping techniques..

I am wanting to wrap my center dash panels in vinyl but I think I am going to have difficulty with the circular switch cut outs. I have tried a small amount as a test and can't seem to get it right without cutting too much of a cross and creating a gap! I am using heat (hairdryer). My trail...
  5. HaVoK

Paint advice

I am wanting to paint my calipers and also re-do the rocker cover as its started to peel. I don't have the time to get them powder coated because I use the car daily for work so will do it myself, BUT should I use spray or brush on paint? I know it has to be High Temp paint. I am thinking the...
  6. HaVoK

EP3 Strange metallic 'clunking'...

I am getting a metallic 'clunk' or 'clank' from what I think is the Offside front wheel. It seems fine over larger or deeper bumps/holes but when I get onto the crappy bumpy tarmac it becomes very apparent. It also seems to be sitting about half an inch lower on that side compared to the...
  7. HaVoK

Light wiring

Wondering if it is at all possible to somehow wire the headlights or sidelights so that they come on when you unlock the car like newer vehicles etc.. Wanting to do this for the ep3, 2002. The same way that the interior lights come on when you unlock the car I want to know if its possible to...
  8. HaVoK

Want a new exhaust soon but not $$$$

I am wanting to get a new exhaust from cat back. I have seen some which are silly money but don't want to get something cheaper that is going to be complete pants so wondering if anyone could advise. Seen things like sportex on ebay and was thinking of either sportex unsilenced middle and a rear...
  9. HaVoK

Rear tinting

Just wondering if anyone has done the rear tinting themselves and how difficult this was? I have seen pre-cut tint kits which I imagine would save a lot of the hassle of getting the general shape right, but just wondering if they are worth thr time or if I should just get them done professionally.
  10. HaVoK

A bit of buying advice for me.

Firstly sorry if this is not the right place for this post. I am in the market for a Honda Civic ep3, would prefer the facelift model and I found this on eBay and was wondering if anyone can take a look at the advert and pics and give me a second opinion on the price etc and how much the dent...
Back