• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. conorwills93

Shorty1991's silver seeker fn2

that just looks evill looks sick mate :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. conorwills93

Shorty1991's silver seeker fn2

Looks goood mateyy Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  3. conorwills93

Milano Red Fn2 Gt.

Looks really nice matey Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  4. conorwills93

Arctic Blue DC5

Thatssss a nice dc5 Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  5. conorwills93

Cosmic Grey EP3

Youl love the induction kit mate got it on mine mate and each to there own with wheels mine was oem gloss black but i sold them for rota grids in flat black Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  6. conorwills93

Cosmic Grey EP3

Keep up the good work mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  7. conorwills93

Conors ep3 type r milano red

Cheers loxy Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  8. conorwills93

Type r: http://youtu.be/oYStiPU4duM Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  9. conorwills93

How do you upload videos on here i use the app on my phone Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  10. conorwills93

Went for a good drive with my friends up horseshoo pass goood roads in north wales took a two pictures of our cars and i let my mate give it the beans so i could just get a video of how it sounds outside the car and here we are :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  11. conorwills93

Cheers man i get very impatient ahah i had some time off here and there tryin to get everything done gettin there now :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  12. conorwills93

The rear tow hook and his are in and my new headlight has arrived will be puttin that in shortly Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  13. conorwills93

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

That just looks mean fair play Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  14. conorwills93

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Sounds goood mate i dont think ive heard anyone do that so get it done be the first to do it mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  15. conorwills93

It can be achieved through making vtec crossover with your mouth thengoin vtec yo ahha thought i would have abit of a laugh with the guessing game jim haha nice seat my friend whered ya order that from ? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  16. conorwills93

A flux capacitor? Carbon discs? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  17. conorwills93

Expensive neons? Ahah Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  18. conorwills93

New NHB premier :)

Cheers man its getting there mate slowly but surely and thought so ya can see the tints i the picture you put on your last post looks good and see you have got the same problem with the headlights as me ahah i got a replacement headlight off ebay for 60 so thatl do the job like haha Sent from...
  19. conorwills93

Finally got round to getting the engine bay cleaned looks alot better but shows i need to get the rocker cover re painted as the paint has flaked badly and doesnt look good and got the headlights machined polished by my friend one came up good but the other was bad as its all inside the...
  20. conorwills93

Loving how it looks with the gold oem wheels lj,have you tinted the rear lights ? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  21. conorwills93

Luke's Cosmic EP3

Nice car mate always have a soft spot for cosmics what visual mods you planning on doing mate? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  22. conorwills93

Ep3 type R .. Just cleaned

Very nice mate very clean aha Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  23. conorwills93

My Type R modification Journey - Progress Thread

Looking good mate keep up the good work Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  24. conorwills93

Mikey81's - 2008 S2000

That s2000 is the bees knees matey Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  25. conorwills93

Cant wait to find out what you got now mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  26. conorwills93

ScabbyTramp' 02 Civic Type R (EP3)

That looks sweet mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  27. conorwills93

Greeny's White Bagged EP3!...*Magazine Shoot**2 awards*

Thats beast mate keep up with the good work Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  28. conorwills93

Ste's new car. Cayman S

Not normally a fan of porches but by the beard of zeus that is nice fella Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  29. conorwills93

Boon65 (Steve) NHB Type R Civic

Dont forget the black gear knob ;) nice car matey Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  30. conorwills93

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

31. conorwills93

Pretty cool photo of my EP3!

Looking swishh Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  32. conorwills93

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Car is looking mint dave :) where can ya get that wax from or would you recomend other good waxes for milano red type r's :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  33. conorwills93

My Ep3 type R

34. conorwills93

Cheers loxy :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  35. conorwills93

Two quick pictures after it got valeted Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  36. conorwills93

Haha hell yeah Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  37. conorwills93

Ow yeah just for looks just makes it looks abit better ahah Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  38. conorwills93

Cheers mate dno about the tie bar never fitted one before we thought it looked rite like that haha Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  39. conorwills93

And this is how it sits now Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  40. conorwills93

Well we cracked on with the type r managed get the lowering springs the lower control arms and the tie bar on yesterday and put my tegiwa silicon induction hose on and whil i was there changed the sparkplugs heres the pictures of them done havent took a picture of the car yet cause it was...
  41. conorwills93

Cheers mate :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  42. conorwills93

The rotas are on and they dont half look awsome Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  43. conorwills93

Im gonna be selling the standard wheels startin from later on tlday is 250 a fair price to ask for them standard wheels powder coated in gloss black without tyres? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  44. conorwills93

Another update got my car back yesterday and was very impressed when i got it back was like a kid at christmas here she is with some new paint and the new splitter and grill :) and got a parcel shelf finally heres pictures of them :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  45. conorwills93

My nighthawk black type r

Hell yeah got loads of bits and bobs to put on aswell so cant wait you get ya wind deflectors mate? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  46. conorwills93

Cheers man havent got it for a day or two got a new splitter and grill getting sprayed and fitted and me rota grids are here so will look different soon :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  47. conorwills93

Cheers mate its gettin there slowly but surely :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  48. conorwills93

abit of a update my new wheels just arrived :) unfortunately don't have my car for 2 days cause its having the Mugen grill rep and Mugen splitter rep painted and fitted on and hopefully by the end of the week my car will be back and my rotas shall be on with some other stuff will update when it...
  49. conorwills93

heres mine with them on looks better Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  50. conorwills93

You can get team heko wind defelctors on ebay i think 8 payed 27 for them they do the job mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  51. conorwills93

my ep3 :) good times

Nice car mate colour of your alloys make it stand it out more Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  52. conorwills93

My Type R modification Journey - Progress Thread

Looks tidy mate fair play Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  53. conorwills93

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Cant wait to see how itl look when the spoiler sprayed mate makes them stand out looking good Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  54. conorwills93

Knite Force NL 2004 Honda Civic Type R EP3

Very nice mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  55. conorwills93

Samantha's freshly painted new build EP3

Looks tidy Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  56. conorwills93

I had to change the colour cause the red ones were out of stock and wouldve had to wait another 3 weeks ahah Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  57. conorwills93

Not much of an update weather was nice so gave her a nice clean up My tegiwa induction hose has arrived aswell so should be on in the next few days And hopefully my mugen rep spoiler and grill shall be put on aswwell shall update as soon as there on Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  58. conorwills93

Honda Civic Type R EP3

Sorry didnt meant to do rgat just realised not my thread Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  59. conorwills93

Honda Civic Type R EP3

Not much of an update weather was good so give her a clean my tegiwa intake pipe has come now so hopefully should putting this on soon And hopefully by the end of this week or next my mugen rep grill and splitter shall be on will post pictures when there on Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  60. conorwills93

Honda Civic Type R EP3

Looks good mate lookin forward to your thread Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  61. conorwills93

HaNNby47's 04 Milano CTR EP3

Nice car at lovin the heat shield and spark plug cover Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  62. conorwills93

Yeah i was think of plasti dip mate if ya do it all let us knpw how ya get on mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  63. conorwills93

here ya go hannaby just after i cleaned it before took a picture of the roof for ya if that helps Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  64. conorwills93

Cheers mate never knew they had them standard learn somethin new everyday and yeah proberly i like the wrapped roof stands out with the black wheels Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  65. conorwills93

Not much of a update my brembo pads and new drop links just came and been sorting my old civic out before she goes this weekend Picture of my type r and my little old eg3 civic Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  66. conorwills93

Limberts Cosmic grey EP3 build!

Im sure i passed you today limbert1? Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  67. conorwills93

Limberts Cosmic grey EP3 build!

Finally you put ya thread up ;) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  68. conorwills93

Found out aswell that i have a rear strut brace behind the seats cant complain saves me buying one now haha Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  69. conorwills93

Ta mate the wrapped black roof makes it stand out abit i got the reps i have to expensive the proper ones just need to get them sprayed and fitted half and half on gettin a mugn rep spoiler aswell Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  70. conorwills93

Theres the finished product abit slant but does the job and just fitted my japspeed rear camber arms Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  71. conorwills93

McSherryMan's EP3

Nice car mate skunk2 gearknobs are good feel nice through the gear changes i have a black mugen one Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  72. conorwills93

James' NHB type r

Those wheels are very nice mate makes the car stand out loads Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  73. conorwills93

Nighthawk black ep3

Loooks nice mate gotta love the premier seats make the car stand out Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  74. conorwills93

my ep3

Looks good mate Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  75. conorwills93

Im waiting for my tegiwa silicone hose to arrive then i will put that on Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  76. conorwills93

Newest update me and my friends fitted my tegiwa induction kit pretty simple job just the scuttle panl is a pain in the backside ahah i havent got a picture of the finished project but i will put on shortly :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  77. conorwills93

My milano red ep3

Nice car mate gotta love the milano red ;) Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  78. conorwills93

The roof was already wrapped when i had it and im not to sure billy Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  79. conorwills93

All nice and clean Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  80. conorwills93

Cheers ljcharm i got all the parts just need to fit them and get it done just need decent weather haha Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  81. conorwills93

Its im to blame thought i was on my thread but i werent cheers for the help jim ** stop spammmin this thread now feel bad haha Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  82. conorwills93

Woops my bad just realised on wrong thread my bad haha Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  83. conorwills93

Gotta love milano red jim and yeah hopefully if all works out was gonna get coilovers but didnt want it stupidly low so i chose 30 mm springs for the frsu is it only certain places to get it done or anywhere sorry if it sounds abit stupid abit hazey on the fitment side and where to Sent from...
  84. conorwills93

Looks really nice loving the black and gold Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  85. conorwills93

Yeah first ep3 had a little eg3 civic always wanted one so was time i got one haha i know the price is the problem i havent got the spoiler yet meant say i plan to have sorry i have the mugen rep grill and got a mugen rep splitter ordered would love the actual mugen parts just alot of money...
  86. conorwills93

Plan to get a fast road setup and decat pipe and downpipe rbc inlet 70 mm throttle body i have a tegiwa induction kit ordered but gotta wait 4-6 weeks cause they are out of stock and get hondata ecu and get mapped at tdi i north and have a mugen spoiler grill and splitter all reps These are the...
  87. conorwills93

Hi im new to the forums here is my ep3 type r in milano red bought it like this roof been wrapped black and the wheels powder coated Ive put on a toda blue dolphin tip catback. I have alot of stuff to put on so will post pictures as i go once there on hope you all like it
Back