• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

EP3 Decat replacement options for MOT

Was going to go buy a new one from here: https://www.catman.co.uk quoted me £375.
  2. J

Thanks for that. That exhaust I think would be too loud, and it's also big bucks...... I think the best option for me is to go back to Honda OEM, in which case I think I need: 1. Honda OEM Manifold -...
  3. J

If i go back to OEM manifold, will I need to remap it again?
  4. J

Hello Chaps, I have on my Fn2 CPL Racing headers (De-cat) and FlashPro Remapped at EFI - FlashPro Unit. But I want to change to a MOT friendly setup. What's my best option, apart from 1: Back to Honda OEM. 2. Tegiwa 200cell sports (which I've read may not do the job anyway???) Thank...
  5. J

The final Honda?

6. J

The final Honda?

That's a good shout. I've just bought them and will have a go once they arrive.
  7. J

The final Honda?

Well after a long hiatus away from the Type Rs. (2 x DC2s; 1 x DC5; 3 x EP3; 1 X S2000) I have finally taken the plunge and got myself a FN2. I had always discounted them, after test drives, especially when I was still in ownership of one of the above Hondas. I did note that the ones with LSD...
  8. J

Does anyone else own 2 cars?

yup, done this the last three years with two cars, but I am going back to one car now. Just can't be doing with two lot of service, mot, consumables, insurance every year... I ran 1. BMW Z4MC & honda Accord 1.8 Sport 2. Audi A3 TFSI & CTR (I actually quite enjoyed running two different hatch...
  9. J

FD2 or CL7.....Which one?

rather buy two cars, cl7 and then a s2000
  10. J

Lowering VTEC

thanks chaps.....if I get it mapped, will go the whole hog I think...rbc, mani, exhaust, already have gruppe m.... drives so nice already with the lsd and FRSU from Grinspeed....
  11. J

Lowering VTEC

yes to the k100 remap, but wanted to do it without outlaying the manifold and exhaust also....
  12. J

Lowering VTEC

yeah sorry, I should have said mapping it with tdi north with a k100...
  13. J

Lowering VTEC

Could I have my vtec point lowered to around 4700 with just the gruppe m and the rbc if I get it mapped at TDI North with a K100?? Or do you need the manifold along with a decent exhaust as well?? Don't need much more power, just want a bit more torque along with hitting vtec earlier....
  14. J

EP3 Buying another ep3! It's been a while.

good decision...i didn't like either of those cars you posted but the silver one looks a good buy!
  15. J

EP3 Buying another ep3! It's been a while.

very impressed!
  16. J

Do I need a remap?

yup!
  17. J

S2000 & NSX what to look for when buying...?

get yourself to s2ki.com....and read through all the guides....
  18. J

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

that is lovely....!! so nice, who's going to map it for you? Presume you're going to lower the vtec point?
  19. J

EP3 Done it again

oops just saw your latest post...has a lsd... the CTR handling is completely different with a lsd...
  20. J

EP3 Advice needed on clutch + flywheel upgrade

m factory synchros.....i would use grinspeed..but it sounds like you're a bit handy with the spanners...
  21. J

i m definitely getting one..check on youtube one with joe z!! just not sure if I want one just yet...maybe when I am 40...
  22. J

very tempted by the CL7, fd2 is too much money for what it is..rather spend a couple extra k and get a ISF
  23. J

I've given up waiting for them....useless...
  24. J

My new ep3

congrats....but do get an air filter!!! KN, or gruppem they sound great
  25. J

FK2 FK2 general discussion

it's the lag mate, I can't stand it.......
  26. J

just don't like the way the power is delivered.....granted my turbo car history isn't all that: audi a3 tfsi; golf gti v5, mazda mps6......can't wait to sell my audi a3 next year...
  27. J

i hate turbo cars, so won't be getting this one....
  28. J

BushyBaws Knight Hawk Black EP3

i hope it's the right decision for you bud!!!
  29. J

BushyBaws Knight Hawk Black EP3

damn thats some bad luck there.....feel for you bud!
  30. J

EP3 Just bought my EP3

nice!
  31. J

EP3 Just bought an '03 EP3 Type R and WOW

personally I would just go with a K&n Typhoon if you're on a budget, sounds great....may get a bit of heatsoak in the summer, but nothing major...should cost about 70-80 pounds. I got a gruppe m, and love it but it's quite expensive at around £350. don't like the teg m, personally I don't...
  32. J

Not a red H, but my Moonrock S2000 - AIR RIDE PAGE 19

i was after a s2000 before the right ep3 came up for sale...and since it was much cheaper than an s2000, I've decided to put back the purchase a bit longer until I've paid some debts off
  33. J

EP3 !!HELP!! - Gearbox EP3 LSD NEEDED

get yourself over to grinspeed.......!!
  34. J

defo mate, enjoy it for a bit....before going down the mods path, if indeed you're going to go there!
  35. J

OEM facelift backbox fit on a SuperSprint Silenced B-Pipe prefacelift car?

all sorted, and yes for people doing future research.l.... have bought oem backbox, so spoon will be going up for sale soon...
  36. J

EP3 Pre facelift/ facelift any differences to drive?

feels fine to me!! but then my car has had major suspension mods and lsd put in!!
  37. J

sounds like you're spending a pretty penny on your motor!! Tyres are super important though, so don't skimp...
  38. J

EP3 back in a type r!!!

Bought Hippy's EP3 with lsd and mods and drove it home...really chuffed.... drives awesome!! Will give it another two weeks to see if I can live with the spoon n1, as VTEC note is great but I am getting on a bit now and it's just a bit loud....:lol: I love the handling and the gear change on...
  39. J

OEM facelift backbox fit on a SuperSprint Silenced B-Pipe prefacelift car?

sorry for the long title, I think it'll be fine, but just want to double check that I can fit an OEM facelift backbox fit on a pre-facelift car with a SuperSprint Silenced B-Pipe already on? Thank you
Back