• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

Improving CTR Aerodynamics

Fold those wing mirrors in!
  2. J

Petrol Cap on 02

Thanks really appreciate it, will take a look
  3. J

Petrol Cap on 02

Hi Guys Got a bit of a problem wondered if anyone else has had it and fixed it, i have had it before and garage fixed it for me. Over time the petrol cap comes loose and when i pull the leaver by the drivers door the petrol cap does not open, it takes a few firm pulls and it normally...
  4. J

80k miles... should I change my clutch?

Gonna get mine done by TGM im not paying Honda prices
  5. J

DC2 DB8 DC5 Anybody remember that half $hit DC5 at JAE04?

Yeah thats just around the corner from me Guys name is scott i think, has lambo doors for a little more weight as well i think :roll: That car has had a million paint jobs and all the mods you can mention, think the guy is just minted and keeps changing it Chromes Alloys Carbon...
  6. J

Blue EDM EP3 CTR

thats what i thought
  7. J

Do you think a 52 CTR is worth £12k

they may as well be common theives asking for that as everyone else said dealers are always well above actual value
  8. J

CTR end of the line

i like the heating element showing but i would say that!
  9. J

High milers

mines just hit 50 and its sweet!!!!
  10. J

What do you guys think of the ABP Motorsport new brochure?

dito 14 bhp from a quick shift isnt that more than gruppe m or mugen??
  11. J

My CTR. One year on a diet of mods.

a few mods!!! :shock:
  12. J

I have been convinced.

Im the same though before i got my CTR i would not touch anything under the bonet etc now im quite happy playing around with quite a lot of stuff.
  13. J

My Milano

the beauty of black wheels !!
  14. J

Do you still get scared??

There was one of the 400's at the garage when i went down looked awsome. the guy said it was mad, total track car
  15. J

i dont use vtec in the wet too sketchy
  16. J

dont think my dad could handle vtec power
  17. J

Painting your Calipers

Get the car jacked up and secure, i prefer to use an axle stand than leave it on the jack. Take the wheel off Use a wire brush to clean the caliper up a little. Get a good thick coat of paint on, let dry i then put a second coat on. Do this on each caliper jobs a goodun!
  18. J

Painting your Calipers

I got heat proof paint in halfords and me a and a friend did it in about 3 hours one sunday afternoon. Really easy to do, just need a flat surface and two axle stands to do it quickly otherwise its one wheel at a time and a little slower.
  19. J

But when you have somehting like a caterham or a noble that is so impractical you do use it on the track thats where you get the enjoyment from it
  20. J

My second type r *new pics of it modded*

im not a fan of the mk2 but :D i like
  21. J

The level after an FQ must be looking at kit cars or nobles or such like think step up from evo must be sub 10 sec 0 - 100
  22. J

Rattle in VTEC

Loads of people get rattles from I Vtec cover is it that?
  23. J

i know what you mean about it being enough to begin with but its becomes numb after a while and you need something quicker. i went for a test drive in an FQ330 at the weekend that would be my next level of fix :twisted: that is an insane car :D
  24. J

I dont get the same adrenaline rush i used to when i vtec but its different, as i feel im in much more control of the car now i feel i can do a lot more with it. changes but more power would be nice
  25. J

Would you like to see more colour choices on the new CTR

unforunate but true
  26. J

Bung in or Bung out??

she doesnt appreciate that unfortunately
  27. J

Greenlight Insurance

said it before say it again greenlight 8)
  28. J

going back to the original type R roots!!
  29. J

My Milano

Love milano and jdm white wheels seriously smooth
  30. J

My NB CTR

my mates old DC5 was nicer :D
  31. J

Should go back to official type r colours White Black Red No cosmics or silver sorry guys
  32. J

Bung in or Bung out??

I can ussually with stand it on my own but i also had a colleauge in the car who drives a TT :lol: So decided i should put it in. bungs also good for hang overs :D
  33. J

My NB CTR

Pics very small see my link below for better pics changed a bit since these red calipers and skunk 2 back box and different pipe from throttle body
  34. J

JDM write off?

things like that are upsetting
  35. J

Bung in or Bung out??

Had to drive from Reading to Devon to do a job for work decided the bung in was better than some serious droaning for 3 hours! I didnt think it actually made much difference to sound apart from feeling like someone was strangling the car during VTEC. I know the buddy club bungs are double...
Back