• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

I have no idea I will find out when they call me with a price for the car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

The civic is a write off and can't be repaired Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

It was in braintree and I don't know the reg but I know what the guy looks like Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

It was two lanes that merge into one he was pose to turn left but didn't bother, I was in front when lights turned green and he decided to try and push in front of me that caused me to get pushed into the middle of the road into oncoming traffic I swerved to avoid hitting a island I then lost...
  5. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Police were called so that's sorted and ive already spoke to a couple of mates to look out for him so just got to wait now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

No cctv at all and yeah police was called and a statement was made Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Will do buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Yeah me and the misses are fine, I've got to phone them tomorrow and sort it all out, the front end isn't that bad but if it comes to it I'll buy it back of the insurers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Got ran off the road by a fiesta and he drove off, I hope it's not a write off, it's not that bad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Not a good start. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Got a couple of parcels today, stuke front bumper winglets and a new kenwood double din head unit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Little update, got a parcel from tigewa 10 red washers for the engine bay and tigewa shifter bush set. Just waiting for my stuke winglets for the front bumper and my new double din head unit, also dropped my centre console off to be flocked should have it back Saturday. Sent from my iPhone...
  13. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Bit of a update, Got some rear drilled and grooved disks mega cheap Cleaned my k and n filter it was mega filthy Then decided to strip the rear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. JayzEp3

Front Knocking & Light Steering

Ok cheers mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. JayzEp3

Window Rubber

Anyone Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. JayzEp3

Window Rubber

We're can I get a new drivers side window rubber as its completely gone and bits of it have come off, my window catches on it as I bring it up. Need a new one bad and how easy is it to remove and fit new one. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. JayzEp3

Yeah they are rather gone, it's in the garage tomorrow to be looked at so will know for sure what the problem is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. JayzEp3

Coilivers

Cheers buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. JayzEp3

Coilivers

Don't have the money at the moment is very tempting *** Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. JayzEp3

Coilivers

I do want the car lower but when I get new alloys I want coilovers so I can lower it to how I want it cause I'll probs get springs and they won't be low enough for what I want Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. JayzEp3

I've got two spare wishbones at work without bushes I'm going to clean them up and fit powerflex bushes and I'm also thinking about the buddyclub ball joints but seem a bit much for what they are? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. JayzEp3

Coilivers

If I wanted springs I wouldn't of asked about coilovers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. JayzEp3

Would they be causing the knocking Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. JayzEp3

Coilivers

Want something a little cheaper Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. JayzEp3

Coilivers

What's the best coilivers for the ep3 I've been looking at ap's spax and bc racing ones but I don't want to spend to much what's the cheapest ones you can get but still half decent I'm willing to pay between £400-600. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  26. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Well I'm thinking of banging a turbo on next year and the kit comes with downpipe etc so might as well wait really Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  27. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Got the cat back on today Now have a scorpion Decat for sale Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  28. JayzEp3

Got under the car today at work can anyone see a problem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  29. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

It's risky I know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  30. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

I've had almost a Decat on every single car ive had over the years and I've never been done or been pulled for it and with the hks exhaust on now it's really quiet and not loud but it's coming off Saturday and when I do get the bits I want it's getting mapped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  31. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

I'm not getting it remapped with the cat on, I want to uprate the intake manifold and exhaust manifold first then I'll go for a map Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  32. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Ok no worries I'll get the cat back on Saturday Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Will it be ok if I stick the cat back on Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  34. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Why? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  35. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

No not remapped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  36. JayzEp3

My Civic Ep3 Build

Hi I'm sort of new only been on here a couple of months, I'm from braintree Essex. Started modding my civic it's going to be slow as I'm saving for a wedding at the moment. When I first got her. Fitted a kode rear tow bar and Luke front row strap Bought some uprated parts for a service...
  37. JayzEp3

Yeah it's pulls both ways and it's very light on the steering Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  38. JayzEp3

It's done about 85k I've replaced the anti roll bar links as they had gone and I've had all the wheels balanced as I had a couple of weights missing on the front. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  39. JayzEp3

When driving along the steering feels very light and pulls all over the place and when I go over a speed bump it's knocks like something is loose Help please it's driving me mad Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. JayzEp3

Ep3 Braided Clutch Line

Ok cheers buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  41. JayzEp3

Ep3 Braided Clutch Line

How do you go about bleeding the system? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  42. JayzEp3

Ep3 Braided Clutch Line

Is it worth fitting and how easy is it to fit do I need to bleed the system etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  43. JayzEp3

Ep3 Type R Fuel Filter

Cheers buddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  44. JayzEp3

Ep3 Type R Fuel Filter

How much does that kit cost Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  45. JayzEp3

Ep3 Type R Fuel Filter

Anyone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  46. JayzEp3

Ep3 Type R Fuel Filter

Hi can anyone tell me if this is the right fuel filter for my car. Jay Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back