• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. CJN

DC2 DB8 DC5 BIMTA Certificates and selling a DC5 - advise please

Hello everyone. Long term member but hardly visit! I have a question regarding what to do when selling a DC5 when your car odometer wasn’t changed to reflect miles instead of kilometres. My teg was imported by Torque GT in 2011 I think it was and then sold to a guy in Scotland who drove...
  2. CJN

DC2 DB8 DC5 I think I need a new battery

Okay, seeing as the forums are down (ITR-DC5), can anyone tell me which battery I should purchase for my DC5? I seem to remember someone saying that Halfords do one for the Yaris (IIRC) that fits a teg?! I could be talking utter ballsack, which is rare. Reason I think I need a new one is...
  3. CJN

Drivers side mirror not retracting

Hello, This morning a pigeon was introduced to my drivers side mirror (RIP). Now the mirror will not fold in after pushing the button. The passenger side still works fine, and there is no visible damage after the bird collided with the car. Maybe it's become unplugged? Please advise. Carl.
  4. CJN

Steam Cleaner

Can anyone recommend me a steam cleaner that I can use on my car interior, please? I looked at cheap supermarket ones, but they just spray out and I want the hoover type so it sucks up the dirt and grime etc. It needs to have some accessories with it, so I can use it in hard to get to areas...
  5. CJN

CJN's - CW Honda Integra Type-R

My CW Honda Integra Type-R. Bought it from AndyCreeDC5 off - www.itr-dc5.co.uk. The car had 59k on the clock, completely standard. 8) Also, many thanks to Scott aka. SicklyPilot for going out of his way to view it for me! I owe you some drinks at JAE. ;) After Sickly' gave me the all clear...
  6. CJN

Anybody know where...

I can buy a K-ONE exhaust? I've seen it in this video below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVDlS5BW4x0 4:36 Sounds awesome! Not seen them for sale anywhere.
  7. CJN

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Yeah, sale fell through on Dotty's car. So need help finding a replacement. :) Budget is £8,000. Here's a couple I've found so far. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3793707.htm http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3791038.htm I'm now thinking I could even buy an S'...or an Audi. :rolleyes:
  8. CJN

Cracked rear light - Fix?

So yeah, somone cracked my rear light on my '98 Civic EK. Is there a way to fix it? I picked up the bits of plastic to see if i can stick them back on, but haven't got around to doing this. The hole is right in the bottom right corner on the right side of the rear. < If that makes sense. :lol...
  9. CJN

DC2 DB8 DC5 Average running costs of a DC5

Can anyone give me a rough idea? I only drive to work and back which is about 14 mile round trip. And maybe a few leisure trips. I average about 8-10k miles per year as I live right near my town centre so walk a lot. Really want a 'Teg in the new year so trying to compile a list of costs. I...
  10. CJN

KONI adjustable shocks (EK)

Can anybody point me to some good websites that sell KONI yellows and eibach springs? I've seen larkspeed have very good prices, just wondering if anyone else knows of other places that sell them.. Im looking for a nice drop of around -40mm < Im expecting the springs settle to around about...
  11. CJN

Mugen MF10L

Are they hard to get hold of in the UK or are they imports only? curious.. Mugen wheels i know they will be something like 1k+ tho!
  12. CJN

Just got back from the bodyshop

Brilliant!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Just went down to the bodyshop with scouse and I got a great deal!! :twisted: :twisted: Guy came out and I showed him what was dented (small one on bonnet, left wheel arch and one on the rear). He said the whole bonnet will have to be resprayed and I...
  13. CJN

I need new brakes! :/

I need some OEM discs and pads for an (Civic EK EJ9) and would like to know best place/price to get them? Cheers. :D
  14. CJN

What do you think..

..of this EG? Click meh 8) :D
  15. CJN

Would a CF bonnet and Spoiler..

..make my insurance go up at all because of my age (19)? I know Richard / Dynax has done this but Im just curious to whether my Insurance will go sky high! :? :lol: I really want CF but just waiting to get the funds atm. Cheers, CJ.
  16. CJN

Car dent puller

Are they any good? Has anyone used them before if so whats your opinion on them? :? I just put a search into google and, it came up with this site: Click me I was just wondering as I have a dent or 2 and want to see if this would work instead of going to the garage! :roll: Cheers, CJ.
  17. CJN

Need a new head-unit - Recommendations?

Im stuck on what to get TBH! :? If you guys were looking at buying a new head-unit what would you recommend? As The one I have atm is complete penis. :P Looking at spending £200+ maybe. Cheers. :wink: 8)
  18. CJN

De-badged my Civic

Just took off the "HONDA" and the 1.4i badges. :o Looks very smooth now, just need some polish and should be all good. Will post pics later. 8)
  19. CJN

Ding on my Civic! :roll:

Found a small dent on arch of my car a week ago with a few scratches :x only noticed when lulu told me! I didn't do it thats for sure! Probably happend at work in the car park. :? anyway here are the pics I took today: Its not that bad in person but it bugs me so it...
  20. CJN

What Back-box?

Can any of you guys recommend a nice sounding Back-box for my EK? Yes I know its only a 1.4i lol.. :wink: I have seen some UNIVERSAL ones in Halfrauds etc, but im new to this and wondering which is good and what isnt. :? I need noise lmao. Cheers.
  21. CJN

If any one is looking..?

Just seen these on eBay. Seats If anyone was looking to buy..
  22. CJN

Car security?

hey guys, At the mo im looking at some car alarms as I have the standard factory one, but am not sure which one would be good for me. :roll: I have looked at the Clifford 650 but that costs £450. :evil: Any ideas or recommendations on what is good and what isnt? cheers...
  23. CJN

New Smiley?

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10150 sorry but I apparently posted this in the wrong section before :oops:
Back