• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bigcall96

FN2 Doors don't open

In the process of wrapping my fn2. Started with passanger door stripped it all, wrapped and handle put it all back together except putting door card back. Everything worked fine. Started drivers same thing stripped down, wrapped, put handle back in, door card is left off. But now both doors...
  2. bigcall96

no reverse lights and going in whilst driving after clutch change

ive had a search around but cant find anything usefull, had the clutch changed on my fn2 last week, and all is good except im getting no reverse lights( didnt notice till last night when drove in the dark) and it will go into reverse when driving but mever used to? if its a simple sensor not...
  3. bigcall96

fn2 tyres

whats the best tyre to go for and size for the stock fn2 18s going to nurburgring in may, so will be fitted fresh for the trip and keep for the rest of the summer? cheers
  4. bigcall96

crunch from 1st to 2nd gear at high revs

as the title says, Its as if I miss the gear when going from first to second at high revs, goes fine up until about 6k rpm, but when giving it some it crunches, all other gears are fine would this be synchros or clutch? I'm no expert just need pointing in the right direction. thanks Callum
  5. bigcall96

FN2 clicking noise when pulling away or slowing?

I have a 59 plate fn2, and It click when pulling away, slowing down, and turning at low speeds. its not a continuous click, it will click once each time sort of thing. unfortunately my mechanical expertise doesn't stretch this far, but been having a read and seems it could be a cv joint? I...
  6. bigcall96

Remap Fuels

hello, im going to be booking my remap for some time in February, and just wondering if I was mapped on tescos monument 99, but then needed to fill whilst out of town, would filling up with other fuels like shell vpower 99 ok?
  7. bigcall96

Milano Red FN2

hello, been floating around for a while now, finally got around to getting some photos together after a good wash this morning! brought the car about 6 months ago after having ago in a friends about 1 1/2 years ago, and fell straight in love and knew I had to have one. had a long way of saving...
  8. bigcall96

Fn2 Short shft recommendations?

im looking to get a short shifter, anyone using a tegiwa or mugen one? I know the tegiwa Is a modified used oem shifter unit so maybe mugen is the way to go?
  9. bigcall96

Honda RRC inlet manifold

will the standard fn2 TB fit onto the RRC? I know it will need a remap at the same time just trying to work out rough total cost and then get it all booked in to go! cheers
  10. bigcall96

new look to the engine bay!

just started plasti-dipping the spark cover and inlet cover in blue to lighten up the bay! will post more photos when fitted!!
  11. bigcall96

19 year old with modded fn2

ive been with direct line as they where the cheapest to insure my fn2, but because I am under 25 they do not insure with mods, ive already fitted a HKS RSK and am planning on fitting a tegiwa exhaust, is there any insurers out there that someone can point me in there direction? cheers
  12. bigcall96

GroupN withHKS RSK

just a quick on, just received my Flashpro, will the group n be ok with HKS RSK intake? as I would like to run this until ii get my custom remap done next month. cheers
  13. bigcall96

fitted hks rsk!!

I just finished my first drive with my new HKS RSK installed, and the sound it makes is well worth it! as a plumber, I don't know much about fitting car parts, but this was pretty simple (considering the instructions arnt much help at all) took me just under 2 hours to fit including the heat...
  14. bigcall96

cold air fog light kit?

I was reading around(as I am a noob to this stuff) and saw something about a cold air fog light kit, anyone know where these are sold and how easy they are to fit? cheers
  15. bigcall96

FN2 intake remap

I know close to nothing about cars, so if I fit a hks rsk to my fn2 will I need an exhaust aswell if I want t remapped or will it be ok just that and the map? cheers.
  16. bigcall96

good tuners in or around surrey?!

once my exhaust and intake are fitted I would like to get a remap im not looking to completely mod everything that's about all I plan on doing (for now) so can anyone suggest a good known tuner in or around the surrey area, I am willing to travel but places such as TDI are about 5 hours away so...
  17. bigcall96

fn2 exhaust??

Im new to this, so if I sound stupid just let me no lol I recently brought a 2009 fn2 and ive ordered a hks intake but am stuck for what exhaust to buy I want something not to loud but has a little bit of noise when I put my foot down get to vtec and not to expesevie (around £4-500) and makes...
Back