• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nidge76

EP3 Side skirt removal/refitting help

So I found a guide on how to remove the side skirts on my EP3 and now I want to put it back together. I've tried putting the clips back onto the car and sliding the side skirt back on and this is proving a bit tricky as it's very stiff. My preferred option is to slide all of the clips back...
  2. Nidge76

EP3 What did you do to your EP3 today?

Stealing the theme from the FK8 thread I thought we should have a 'What did you do to your EP3 today?' thread for our cars. There seems to be quit a few of us here and I know there are some rather dedicated owners keeping their EP3's looking very tidy and hopefully being EP3 owners we won't...
  3. Nidge76

Does these spark plugs need changing?

Just a quick question. Haven't changed spark plugs in a long while. Just taking a look at mine in the Ep3. They don't look terrible but no idea when they were last changed. What do you leave them or change them? Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk
  4. Nidge76

Heavy clutch pedal - time for a new clutch?

Hi all, So my clutch pedal feels like it's getting heavy. I am not a mechanic by any means so I am not sure if the clutch is supposed to be like this or my leg is just getting weak :lol: Generally the gears are changing smoothly with 2nd gear now and again feeling a bit notchy. I can...
  5. Nidge76

Headlight bulbs keeps blowing - Change connector?

Hi all, I have a Facelift EP3 and in the past 3 or 4 weeks I have had 4 headlight bulbs blow. Once on the drivers side and 3 times on the passenger side. I have done a quick search and it sounds like for some people this has been a common problem. I have tried cheap and more expensive...
  6. Nidge76

Help choosing Tegiwa or DC Sports catback?

I've no doubt this has been covered before but I having looked for cat back systems for what seems a lifetime. I think I have narrowed it down to either the Tegiwa or DC Sports exhaust. I like the looks of both and I have listened to a few you tube videos and they both sound like what I am...
  7. Nidge76

Geometry set up. Does this price seem OK?

I have purchased my camber bolts and arms already. I'm not getting the car lowered. I have been quoted £50 plus Vat to fit the parts and then £205 plus Vat to do an initial check and then make any necessary adjustments. Does this sound about right? I've really no idea what stuff like this...
  8. Nidge76

EP3 Facelift wheel paint code help

Hi all, Looks like i will be getting my wheels refurbished soon on my EP3 and after hunting for ages to obtain some decent centre caps i want to make sure the paint is a good match. I did a search and it suggests the facelift alloy paint code is NH628M Sparkle Silver Metallic. Can...
  9. Nidge76

Centre Console Bulbs Needed

Hi all, One of my bulbs has blown in the centre console and as it's currently in bits I thought I may as well replace all 4 bulbs. I am going to post in the traders section (Hendy's, Cox Motor Parts). Is there anywhere I can get these fairly quickly or are these my best options...
  10. Nidge76

Front speaker broken, do I need an adapter?

My front left speaker is broken so I want to replace it. I'm not bothered about major upgrades with amps etc, i just want it working again. I think the OEM speaker size is 17cm but have heard about issues with the fitment to the door. Is there an adapter ring available to make the swap easier...
  11. Nidge76

Removing window tint

Hi all, I have an EP3 (not premier) with window tinting but am thinking of removing it. I have heard some people do this using a hairdryer to soften the glue? However I am a bit worried about damaging the rear window heating elements. Can anyone recommend anywhere in the Bedfordshire...
  12. Nidge76

Improved handling modifications advice

Hi, I recently fitted a JDM arb on the rear of the car as I read that it was a reasonable upgrade for not too much money. I am now wondering what other modifications will improve ride/handling. I know a lot is talked about the FRSU and I would quite like this however even with my car standard...
  13. Nidge76

Is it ok to jack up car using subframe?

I want to change my rear arb with a JDM one. Unfortunately my trolley jack doesn't lift high enough using the rear tow eye jacking point to get the axle stands in place on the rear sill jacking points. Is it ok to use the rear subframe to use my trolley jack? If so is it ok to use the jack...
  14. Nidge76

Front right brake very hot

Hi all, Got to work today and noticed that my front right brake was very hot. The left side was warm as I would expect. I have a 20 mile drive and it's a fairly slow journey so no heavy braking. Does this sound like the calliper has got stuck and causing rubbing? I did a quick search...
  15. Nidge76

Front splitter/radiator area

Hi, I am not sure if this in the right section but I need some help. My Ep3 front splitter has some plastic inserts covering parts of the radiator but not all of it. I am wondering how it should have been originally and if it's broken/had bits removed to aid cooling? It looks like stones...
  16. Nidge76

Respray oem centre caps?

Hi, I got some centre cap stickers to go on my faded oem caps. However I could do with respraying them first. Does anyone know what spray can colour is the closest match for facelift oem wheels? The alternative is to buy new centre caps from eBay but I'm not sure what the colour match on...
  17. Nidge76

Nidge's Cosmic EP3

So I got my Cosmic EP3 about 2 weeks ago and I'm loving it. Been fairly restrained with the V-Tec as I mainly use the car as my daily to and from work so not much opportunity. Did take the wife out in it a couple of times and gave it some V-Tec, she thought it was mental! :evil: Not really...
Back