• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

EP3 Replacing Steering Rack

I'm going to be getting my steering rack replaced as its not quite self centring correctly. How do I identify that's its a facelift rack I'm buying (going to see some at a breakers but they're already out of the car) and would you recommend replacing the slider with the Honda part or the K...
  2. J

EP3 EP3 Steering

My pre-facelift has a steering issue. It pulls straight on a flat surface but when going along normal bendy roads it will just pull off in every direction with the bumps and camber of the road like there is a complete lack of control. It will seem to be light in one direction and then slightly...
  3. J

EP3 Track Day Exhaust

Does anyone know if a DC 4-2-1 decat manifold and Fujitsabo RMA01 exhaust would pass most UK track day noise limits? I understand taking the Cat off any car would make it louder I know the Fujitsabo exhaust note is quieter than most but if you added the decat manifold would it then make it as...
  4. J

EP3 CPLEngine Management Light

Can anyone help with this. It appeared after jump starting someones car, my car wasn't running and keys may have been in the ignition....big mistake Anyway, The code was PO171 - System too lean bank 1. At the time it had a re-flashed K100 ECU from CPL on it. This made the car horrendous to...
  5. J

EP3 JDM Plate Surround

Does anyone know where you can get a 13 x 6.5 Number Plate Surrounds? Can't find any anywhere! THX
  6. J

EP3 EP3 ECU's/Coding Keys

Afternoon Gents, So I've bought a replacement ECU for my Honda Civic Type R EP3. The immobiliser is ACTIVE so I need to get my keys coded to the donor ECU. Is it true that HONDA can do this because I've been told they're locked so its not possible. Can someone clarify? Additionally...
  7. J

EP3 ECU help

Hi, I am looking for a new ECU for my type R EP3. I know I could get one off of eBay or from a breaker but I don't want to chance it!! Does anyone know of a reliable source for an unlocked one? THX
  8. J

EP3 Does my Fuel Pump need to be replaced

Recently I found out my fuel pump is continuously priming. Car runs fine. The fuel filter has been changed. The electrics have been checked. Still happens. Last option is to change the pump for another Walboro one. Is it worth the money? Thanks
  9. J

EP3 Fuel pump issues

Hi guys, I’ve noticed that my fuel pump continuously primes. Yesterday the car stalled and wouldn’t start. Then seconds later it did! Any ideas?
  10. J

EP3 Coolant issues/Problems?

Hi guys! Can anyone help me with a coolant issue. I had to have my radiator replaced in January because the old one had a crack in it. The new one is a Nissens one not an OEM one (it was £65) I replaced the rad cap with a Mugen one. However, Ive noticed the coolant level in the...
  11. J

EP3 Loss of power/

Over the past few days I feel like my EP3 is down on power, car seems sluggish. There is plenty of oil, but I had to top up coolant again recently as it dropped below min. (I had my radiator replaced in Dec 2016 as it was leaking) The temp needle never moved past its normal point though. I had...
  12. J

EP3 New Civic Type R Concerns !Help Please!

Hi Everyone, About 3 weeks ago I bought an 02 registration Civic Type R. I purchased it from a family member for less than £2k (Its been in our family since new). Its covered 65,000 miles and has a full service history. The Cars in relatively good condition. The alloys need refurbing, one is...
Back