• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

Been a bit lazy past couple of weeks just enjoying the R. Been given a few bits off a good mate night hawk black bonnet and two spacers don't know if they will go on ***, standard twin back box just hope it doesn't change me noise Too much, couple of tinted fogs will remove tint and maybe...
  2. Chrisrossep3

Please help me! Lost all me gears

Don't know what your taking about mate hahah sorry
  3. Chrisrossep3

Yeah Krzys gear box mount has split but couldn't see it without dropping the camera down, shady haha So knew mount on the way, I did move the mount slightly and I managed to get every gear now but not exactly safe. Good to know ***
  4. Chrisrossep3

Yeah mate contrete it's the alkaline in it eats away at your skin without the burning if it was acid it would of hurt right away so I may have been able do something about it but yeah who knew hahaha never again!!
  5. Chrisrossep3

Hahah it was just a massive shock and definitely not Chris they say you learn from your mistakes, deffo learnt the hard way haha
  6. Chrisrossep3

Hahaha there getting there slowly mate I'm more concerned about me car haha!! The thought of a skin graft makes me do a full body CRINGE Apreaciate it brother enjoy this lovely Sunday :)
  7. Chrisrossep3

There's a lad breaking a red R down the road going go bob down check his out haha
  8. Chrisrossep3

Oh mate knelt down in cement while laying a driveway, burnt me knees and half me shin off absolute nightmare, Burnt down deep surgeon wanted me have skin grafts but I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to hospitals haha I was hoping it wasn't me syncros didn't need a big job on...
  9. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

And me poorly little girl
  10. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

Oh I've got me baby back off me sister too This little beast is so much fun she's back after me sister has abused her, what colour next ktm orange? :) Might aswell show you this too on going project of about 2years haha
  11. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

As a few of you might of seen I've been having trouble with selecting gears and losing them all at one point, me diagnosis is As you can see there's a slightly massive tear in my engine mount which I think was caused by a ram air induction kit backing plate kind of thing which literally sits...
  12. Chrisrossep3

And found the little bugger! The engine mount has ripped couldn't get a visual so used camera in a phone and I could see straight threw the rubber! New engine mount and all should be ok hah
  13. Chrisrossep3

My type r

Lovely motor welcome mate
  14. Chrisrossep3

If it wasn't for having two months off work because I burnt me knees off hah I'd just go buy new engine mounts and try that first or is it my clutch or syncros I'm just trying get the best diagnosis as possible hah
  15. Chrisrossep3

Aup Mike after I moved the engine mount under the air box got every gear like nothing had happened, tested it for an hour at normal speed and everything was fine, put me foot down see if the mount would move again and they have become stiff again no grinding but really hard to get into any gear...
  16. Chrisrossep3

So managed to get all my gears back and as smooth as ever, I wasn't about to give in and just send her away haha, I realigned the shifted engine mount and boom perfect. Just gotta find out why it moved in first place Thank you for all the help this site is top of its game :) pure knowledge haha
  17. Chrisrossep3

Definitely Chris going get it booked in now thanks for all the help
  18. Chrisrossep3

I'm with you Chris I did think clutch but like me and loxy were talking about my engine mount has shifted to one side so I thought maybe when revs are activated and my engine moves the gears have trouble engaging, but also seen a lot of posts about gearbox syncros before last night I didn't even...
  19. Chrisrossep3

All checked and correct everything looks fine on that front :/ Thank you for the reply
  20. Chrisrossep3

A friend of a friend who ownes his own garage and only reason I took it there was because he's done a lot of them in the past, so you think it's clutch related?? Thanks for the reply
  21. Chrisrossep3

Thank you Loxy that's a massive help, I took it out again just and when engines off gears are perfect got to top of my street and lost all gears again but I coasted back down and when timed right the gear will go in and doesn't grind doing it, but what threw me off was when in 1st or reverse and...
  22. Chrisrossep3

Just been out again got a mile down the road and lost all gears again had to force into 3rd?? Is it my gearbox syncros?
  23. Chrisrossep3

Jumped in the R after work went up my street stopped at a roundabout and lost all my gears managed get it into 3rd put me clutch in and wouldn't go back in any gear, pulled over for 5 mins had a look then it would only go in 5th. Left it ten mins reversed out a street and before I lifted my...
  24. Chrisrossep3

EP3 Steve Satin Silver Premier 2006

Lovely motor mate looks buzzing clean
  25. Chrisrossep3

1st type r

What a minter! keep posting mate like this thread a lot car looks awesome!!
  26. Chrisrossep3

Milano Red DC5 (Turbo Build In Progresss)

Looks amazing! You've proper done that justice, colour is beaut mate.
  27. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

Will do mate I'll have a look now nice one H. A kits always going be cheaper than a new set init haha
  28. Chrisrossep3

H's Cosmic Grey EP3 Type R-Premier Edition

Lowered perfect in my eyes and your headlights came up mint! Looking awesome mate
  29. Chrisrossep3

Milano Red DC5 (Turbo Build In Progresss)

So clean! Proper like that becoming a big fan of the dc5, steering wheel looks boss mate haha
  30. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

I was out in the R yesterday and saw 4-5 nice type Rs in Stoke couldn't believe It :) Spotted Murphs turbo R And a lovely cosmic grey flashed at me :) Took two pics of her all dirty
  31. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

Cheers lads and that Matt black looks mint tbh jim. Deffo get what your saying about the red mats might be a bit too much haha nice one :) Mr H I've tryed everything with my lights even lightly sanded and polished up, toothpaste, have you used the kits before? I was tempted get new headlights...
  32. Chrisrossep3

battery

unlucky that is mate haha
  33. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

Nice one brother! What do you think about the red carbon wrap centre console? Or maybe just black carbon? Are those eBay red Honda mats any good? Definitely need new mats all round
  34. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

Did these beauties gloss black but not sure what to do with centre console and handles etc :/ will black be too boring?
  35. Chrisrossep3

NIGHTHAWK BLACK EP3 PREMIER EDITION

Ep's look awesome mate nice little touches good luck with the FN
  36. Chrisrossep3

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Got to be one of the cleanest ep3's around?!!
  37. Chrisrossep3

EP3 Newbs Rough Around The Edges EP3

Tully is looking mint! Love the fresh red interior
  38. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

39. Chrisrossep3

The NightHawk ep3

My pride and joy was purchased 6months ago And what a machine she is never owned one before nor anything with that much power and rage haha can't see me ever selling it. Needed a few jobs doing when I got it home The interior was perfect no rips or tears no fade proper dropped on. For some...
  40. Chrisrossep3

My 5th ep3!

Wheels are spot on!!
  41. Chrisrossep3

My Milano Red CTR

Beautiful type R!!
Back