• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nyaowww

Car-jacked/ Stolen from Whalley Range, Manchester

I hear what your saying about the martial art, and to be honest I think they would have been easy to overpower because when he gabbed me there was no strength there and the punch didnt hurt at all. I thought to myself as he grabbed me that I had a chance so started considering options. After...
  2. Nyaowww

It turns out there were several car-jackings around Manchester the same evening. Also, there was a previous car jacking in our car park recently by 2 men in balaclavas, they took a mercedes from a visitor. Unbeknown to me. I've been wondering whether they were there for the honda and thought...
  3. Nyaowww

Thank f*ck I have a tracker fitted!! The scum wont have it for long. Just mentioned it to previous owner and he pointed out its got one fitted but I had no idea. I could have saved a chunk of insurance. Not sure if I want it back now though:|
  4. Nyaowww

RJ05 TWG Nighthawk black. Just parked up in my carpark and noticed a guy crouched down in the bushes a few yards in front of me. I thought, whats that weirdo stroking a cat at this time for (10.30pm). No sooner had the thought formed and he had sprung forth shouting give me the keys. My...
  5. Nyaowww

Who can recommend a decent MOT garage in Manchester?

Thanks, my local Honda dealer is Arnold Clark, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have even taken my Metro to them back in the day. They are famously appalling. There used to be several websites dedicated to documenting how crap they are and things they've done to peoples cars, but the sites have...
  6. Nyaowww

Tyre Advice

Where are you based? If its not too late I've got a spare one you can have, after I got all 4 replaced with TOYOs and kept 2 that were still fine.
  7. Nyaowww

Who can recommend a decent MOT garage in Manchester?

I've tried searching 'mot' on the search page but it comes back 'no matches found' :confused: which I don't get but haven't got time to keep trying to find out why. So its the first mot. 05, 32k. Anyone know anyone that can be trusted in Manchester, preferably south central but not too...
  8. Nyaowww

Steering locks. . . .

I got my disclock off ebay. About £40 I think, but that was because I had to have the chrome one :chav: Yellow/silver are always cheaper. Note: As with all security sensitive online purchases, if you can't pay on collection you can get round the obvious security issue of the seller seeing...
  9. Nyaowww

Advice on keeping your car safe

The desk guy was definitely in on it. Think about their miserable, scum hole lives though. Smack head addict: is as good as dead anyway, and no one will miss him because he'll have robbed or f*cked over anyone who's ever tried to help him out. Sidekick: no less dismal, being managed by...
  10. Nyaowww

Servicing & Warranty FAQ.

I had that moment too. If you look a few pages before the start of the service history record you should see a Standard service schedule which differentiates between the two, basically says the civic 3 and 5 door fall under the 12500 miles rule. I guess they couldn't be bothered printing a...
  11. Nyaowww

Advice on keeping your car safe

Ive heard of that kind of thing in relation to Type Rs. One of the downsides of having a car that unsavoury characters are attracted to I guess. My doors are locked all the time when I'm sat in it and I rarely open my windows out of fear of being dragged out of it. :smt105
  12. Nyaowww

Running costs of the CTR!

Its worth every penny :smt023
  13. Nyaowww

Running costs of the CTR!

I am bleeding out £1700 on insurance with budget despite me being 30 and female :smt022 6 points in 1 day 3 yrs ago (driving on the speed trap corridor that is the A74 on a 24hr 3 peaks challenge) Dodgy postcode. No NCB (company cars) An unlucky episode with a white van which ploughed into my...
  14. Nyaowww

mod royalty surely

it appears my mod-appreciatometer needs recalibration pronto :getcoat:
  15. Nyaowww

mod royalty surely

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Honda-Civic-Type-R-Modified_W0QQitemZ330114089075QQihZ014QQcategoryZ18206QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem what a beauty :smt049 (not mine)
  16. Nyaowww

new to this game

Have done, thanks.
  17. Nyaowww

new to this game

This is probably a stupid question but is it possible to buy replacement tyres without the rims on them? Whenever I look at images of tyres for sale, they've got the alloys on. But the ones on the wheels I need to replace are fine. :smt017
Back