• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. alexparkes

My Cosmic Grey/Carbon Spoilered/Matt Black wheeled McPremier

This is potentially up for grabs due to lack of use and lack of space at home. If anyones interested, PM me an offer. X
  2. alexparkes

Time for new, bigger & better brakes... but what to go for?

Right y'all! Not impressed with the brakes on my EP3. Got uprated (Stop-tech?) pads and standar discs new brake fluid but TBH, they're not that great. After 1/2 lap of the 'ring they stank and just faded! So, definately going to be getting some braided brake lines, thats for sure! Just not...
  3. alexparkes

Boom, back from the 'ring! Managed to get in a few sub 10min laps. Was very impressed with the Civic! Did the job more than nicely! Think that suspension and tyre choice worked well. The stop-tech pads (or whatever TGM put on) really weren't up to the task of the ring. Braided lines and maybe...
  4. alexparkes

Cheers y'all :D I'll go on the hunt for a new knob next week ;) :giggidy: :gay:
  5. alexparkes

Bonnet respray

As its milano, i'd be blending the wings, I had to do that when my DC5 god keyed across the bonnet. If the damage is in the middle, you may get away with it. If you're blending the wings, for a pukka job i'd put aside £300 - £100/panel and if you get some change, all the better.
  6. alexparkes

Quick mini update on project Prem... New (old) headunit. Finally fitted my Pioneer thingy that i've had in the garage for over a year now! Got iPod connectivity and Bluetooth hands free for safe motoring! Out with the old... Handy tool! In with the new (old) Bit of Incubus to try it...
  7. alexparkes

Todays update... Decided to have a lazy afternoon and come home from work at about 2:30 to do some paperwork and got back to be greeted by this... My Toyo TR1s in 215/40/17 :D Thats paperwork out the window... That is actually where the postie left them, well done with that one! In view of...
  8. alexparkes

My k20 EG project!

Very cool project dude :D Looking forward to the finished results!
  9. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Cheers team.
  10. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Sweet.Can it be adjusted? Brakes still feel a bit spungey!
  11. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Was ist das? I had a feeling that this car had been fucked about with before, even thought it was 'standard' when I picked it up. What does it do?
  12. alexparkes

Whats this?!

Was just looking under the bonnet and saw this! Looks new, red, blue, shiney and adjustable... not sure what it is?! Forgive me if i'm just being thick but curiosity got the best of me! Ta.
  13. alexparkes

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Looks pukka. Nice job on the handles!
  14. alexparkes

My long awaited NHB Ep3

Like it :D Been considering bonnet raisers for mine.
  15. alexparkes

Cheers team :D Where's the best place to get some H stickers from? eBay?
  16. alexparkes

Pioneer DEH-P85BT and new iPod Nano

y0 Struggling to find any info on this... I've got this Pioneer head unit which I've had for maybe 4-5 years now and I want to stick it in the Prem but i'm not sure if it'll work with my new iPod Nano - one of the really small square ones. Can't be bothered to take the dash apart to find it...
  17. alexparkes

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

I agree with C4Doc, if you're gonna paint it, paint it gloss black. If not, just get it relaquared.
  18. alexparkes

Today I got the car back from TGM where they fitted some Stop Tech pads, changed the brake fluid, did the tracking and fitted some Eibach springs! Have to say it rides and handles alot nicer on the springs, looks better too and also stops much better with the new pads - obviously they need...
  19. alexparkes

y0! Right, thought it was about time I posted up some pics and progress of my Prem. Picked it up as a cheap trade in at a dealership I do some work for. Its an 05/55 with 60k on the clock and so far, i'm very impressed with it! Here it is sat waiting for me to collect it... And when I...
  20. alexparkes

spanners blue teg (dc5ive)

y0, Chalkie tagged me in this so I thought i'd show you... Chalkies CW, my old MR and your Blue one at Motocars :)
  21. alexparkes

new wheels, white or bronze pics

Bronze. No question.
  22. alexparkes

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

Looks lovely mate, pics are awesome, too. I want to get that bonnet at some point, whats it like for letting water in etc...?
  23. alexparkes

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I get pretty close to 300 to a tank, which'll last me 6 weeks or maybe more ( drive the van everyday :D ) out of the EP3. Best I got was nearly 400 miles out of my S2000 - Guildford to Nurburgring! God knows how as we weren't holding back! Nice European traffic-free motorways!
  24. alexparkes

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Has to be said, sexiest EP!
  25. alexparkes

Decent "Fast-Road" tyres...? And size?

Cheers team.Thinking I may go with the Toyo option, reviews seem good & they're a nice looking tyre! Lol.215 40 17?
  26. alexparkes

Strange tyre leak.

I've heard of alloys going pourus before but never with Hondas, normally really, really, really old wheels! It's more than likely going to be a leaking valve or leaking from the bead seat - where the tyre seals to the wheel. They will probably deny this as its operator error. Get them to stick...
  27. alexparkes

Decent "Fast-Road" tyres...? And size?

Right, firstly, I have done a search! :asw: I'm looking at ditching the Bridgestone/Kumho set up that came on my EP3 as I just don't like them! I want something that's decent for both road and track as i'm off to the 'ring at the beginning of next month and may do a few track days but I...
  28. alexparkes

Boom, 10/10 for me! But it looks cool though. Like the wheels!
  29. alexparkes

I just thought I recognised it from when Chalkie and I picked up our Tegs back in the day, plus the RG part of the number plate.
  30. alexparkes

Did this ones come from Motocars in Newbury?
  31. alexparkes

T-Cut

I'm a full on 3M fan, FCP is the best product if you ask me. Espically used with a waffle head IMPO. I just suggested G6 as its good for an amature as its not super aggresive. G3 is just ****.
  32. alexparkes

T-Cut

^^ As above. It depends if its been painted in 2k solid or base and clear. My Milano DC5 was 2/3 painted in 2k solid so alot of that was recoverable from fade. The other 1/3 had been painted in base & clear so was shiney anyways. Red by nature fades, its the pigment in the paint. Its just...
  33. alexparkes

EP3 - Apex Springs and rear spacers...

Oh nice. That sits really nice. Cheers :D
  34. alexparkes

EP3 - Apex Springs and rear spacers...

y0 Been looking and just wondering what peoples opinions on Apex springs are? Good/bad? Pics with them on? These ones: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APEX-Lowering-Springs-Honda-Civic-VI-Type-R-EP3-01-06-/280528185613?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4150c8690d Or if they're not...
  35. alexparkes

Someone's flicked paint over the rear end of my car

Aahhh the bane of my existence! The amount of time people have brought cars to me that've driven over freshly painted road lines and have white/red/yellow paint flicked all up the side of it!! Yours doesn't sound too bad in all honesty. Tar & glue, thinners, panel wipe should all remove it or...
  36. alexparkes

K&N Typhoon...? Any good? Better with raised bonnet?

Well, as above really... Are K&N Typhoons any good? The way they sit at the back of the engine bay above/near the exhaust manifold, surelt it'd suffer from pretty savage heat soak? Would it work any better by having the bonnet raised up at the back...
  37. alexparkes

S2000 & NSX S2000 Hartop Hanging Case thingy...

One of these... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-S2000-CONVERTIBLE-HARDTOP-COVER-STORAGE-BAG-/110525434184?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19bbd44948 Has anybody got one? If these are good, it's be the answer to my storage prayers!
  38. alexparkes

S2000 & NSX FAO: NSX Owners....

Cheers Lee, i'll let him know that. Del Sol's a Honda, albeit not having a Red H but a silver one... http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/86/Honda_CRX_green_hl.jpg
  39. alexparkes

S2000 & NSX FAO: NSX Owners....

Hey! A quick message to all NSX owners out there, mainly in the South East. I'm asking this on behalf of a good friend of mine who is the Sales Manager for a Honda dealership in the Kingston, Surrey area. For the launch of the new CRZ he wants to have the show room filled with red H's of...
  40. alexparkes

My New FN2 Pic Happy

Nice! Exactly what i'd have if I had the money!
  41. alexparkes

White centre caps

Yes they do. I just bought some from my DC5 but paid a small fortune for them. Something stupid like £17 EACH!
  42. alexparkes

New pics of my DC5

Quick update! I finally got round to getting a new OEM gear knob and some white centre caps. Enjoy... :lol:
  43. alexparkes

Hey from Japan!

That is the back drops of all backdrops! Lovely Teg too :D
  44. alexparkes

New pics of my DC5

Luckily i've got a brand spanking OEM one sitting in my room downstairs ready to go on tomorrow! ;)
  45. alexparkes

Wheel Cleaning Brush...

I use the Auto Glym one and it does the job each and everytime! ;)
  46. alexparkes

New pics of my DC5

Yeah Ben! Was gonna text you and tell you that I took your advice! :P Will have to bring it up to the Silo's now!
  47. alexparkes

New pics of my DC5

Yeah man, I finally got a whole new set of wipers!!!
  48. alexparkes

New pics of my DC5

Ok, so here's some new pics of my DC5 after making a few changing since I bought her. I have taken off the boot badges and quater panel stickers. I think it makes the car look cleaner, IMO. Painted the standard wheels white (I just need to get some proper white centre caps with red H's)...
  49. alexparkes

S2000 & NSX S2000 mega meet!!!!

Oh my days! That looks amazing! Would be good if the Bluewater meet was that big!!
  50. alexparkes

Some new pics of ours

Mmm is real nice, that! Yellow is such an awesome colour! You weren't driving up the A3 between Guildford and London today were you?!
  51. alexparkes

My JDM EP3

:eek: Hubba! I could almost ditch the 'teg for one of these! Keep it untill Jan and then sell it to Gandi! He needs one of these in his life!
  52. alexparkes

Project Lude

These are wicked motors pal :) There is a really nice one near where I work. Very sutley modded, just lowered on some 17s and it looks spot on. Is also red. Very cool :cool:
  53. alexparkes

Interior trim colour

Cheers Lee & Lee. I do paint stuff so I wanted to check to see if anybody knew if there was an exact colour code before I went thru every colour chip under the sun to get a match! Best get the colour chips out.....
  54. alexparkes

Interior trim colour

On my DC5, I have the silver trim that goes round the door handles, heater rings and on the centre console. Mine are a bit scratched so i'm going to re-paint them as I dont want to spend £100 on new trim, so does anybody know the name, or even better the colour code, of the trim!? Cheers...
Back