• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Toolapc

FN2 Oil leak

So according to my MOT tester I have a slight oil leak. He wasn't able to tell me where from though. I'm going to borrow my mates ramp and have a look. Any common areas to check first? I have noticed its using more oil but I just put that down to the pcv vale needing changing, Haven't...
  2. Toolapc

FN2 Boot leaking

The compartment under the boot floor seems to slightly leaking . Amy idea on the first places to check and good fixes ? Cheers
  3. Toolapc

FN2 what a good price for a used fn2

Ive been looking around and the prices seem very varied. whats the going rate at the moment?. Ive seen a 07 plate milano with 20k on the clock at a garage for £12995 looks very tidy.
  4. Toolapc

squeaking noise

not a type r but a impreza she seems to have developed a squeaking noise from the front left wheel checked the break pads and they seem fine. Anybody got any ideas?
  5. Toolapc

scooby

Ive always had two cars i wanted ep3 type r and a impreza. After nearly two years of type r ownership I decided it was time for a change although i had very much enjoyed my ownership. I sold her on saturday and today I have just bought her replacment. Although i dont own a ep3 anymore i will...
  6. Toolapc

S2000 & NSX quick s2000 question

Im looking at getting a new car possibly in the next few months. im just looking around now to see whats out there and what sort of prices to look for. Im interested in a s2000 but was wondering what they are like in terms of will i be too tall to fit in one without being too cramped. Ive had...
  7. Toolapc

High pitch whistling noise

Hi guys ive noticed a strange noise coming from the engine its a very shrill whistling noise its only starts at 7k revs. and stops when i change gear and the revs drop. This noise is in every gear. Anybody got any ideas? cheers
  8. Toolapc

DC2 DB8 DC5 why?

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/classifieds/995365.htm Why would anyone do this to a dc5 :mad:
  9. Toolapc

How much

Im looking to sell my oz OZ ultraleggera alloy wheels gold in colour. just over a year old good condition few scratches as you would expect from a used set of wheels. Anyone got any idea what sort of price i should be looking at. Think they were £1200 new Forgot to say they are 18's cheers
  10. Toolapc

FN2 px and honda conections

Does anyone know if honda will consider part exchanging two cars on a new fn2?. while still sticking to the otr price from honda conections scheme? we have four cars in our house and only realy use three of them so the idea is to sell the mx-s and my ep3 and get a fn2 that will be mine but my...
  11. Toolapc

having a nightmare finding insurance

my renewal was 1800 so i thought im not paying that. had a look around and the churchill was the best with £875. brilliant i thought although online they diddnt mention anything about modifications so i rang them up just to make sure they would cover my mods (different wheels and window...
  12. Toolapc

squeaking noise

just noticed a very annoying squeeking noice that seems to be coming from the belt . i was led to believe the belts should last the lifetime of the car?? . anybody got any ideas?
  13. Toolapc

DC2 DB8 DC5 anyone recognise this car?

serviced by tgm so seems like its been preety well looked after... looks mint :cool: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/794543.htm
  14. Toolapc

whining

whining- whistling noice from the vtec at 7-8k revs its fine from 6-7 then this noise kicks in. its only started doing it. happens in every gear. any ideas?
  15. Toolapc

ticking noise

my ep3 seems to have developed a very annoying ticking noise alsomst like a stone in the tyre tread. ive checked the tyres-no stones. other weird thing is it doesnt seem to get louder or faster the faster i go. it sounds like its coming from the drivers side rear of the car. anyone got any ideas?
  16. Toolapc

FN2 nighthawk black

this shocked me tbh because i thought it was one of the best selling colours. but no civics will be made in nhb as from the faclift changover :( so if you want one. nows the time lol.
  17. Toolapc

FN2 white fn2

another one was made today in swindon. looks like it could be coming into mass production. cant get photos oviously but it looks awsome:twisted:
  18. Toolapc

wheel nuts

anyone know where i can buy some the original type r ones wont fit my wheels as they need to be longer . the ones i have are rusted and look nasty. cant find a replacment set anywhere any ideas?
Back