• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jreedy27

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

im sure she still has the ep3 as well!
  2. jreedy27

Forged 2.5 ep3

thats a serious spec list mate, love it!
  3. jreedy27

My silver ep3 build

ctr looks nice and clean mate, what went wrong with the turbo'd eg??? melted a piston or something?? ill keep an eye on this build thread! what plans you got for the ep3???
  4. jreedy27

what lengh/size auxiliary belt for a non a/c dc5

As above folks can anyone tell me what size auxiliary belt i'll need for a non aircon model dc5??? ive used the search function but cant find out for definate anywhere?? anyone no??? thanks in advance.
  5. jreedy27

Aiming to get car mapped next month - Few Questions?

your car hunting on idle could be caused by an air leak, you sure the throttle body gasket is fine??? have a feel around where the throttle body gasket when the cars running as you may feel where its leaking
  6. jreedy27

Jreedy's turbo'd ctr!!! spec list & pic's p4

im on the hunt for some 100occ injectors a 4 bar map sensor then a re-map and up the boost at tdi north (prob run upto 14 psi on a stock motor) the hondata boost control solenoid i have will help with setting up the boost by gear option, it's still a front wheel drive car lol, dont want...
  7. jreedy27

i always liked the look of mk4 gsi's and after driving my friends 300+ one i always fancied one, it went well in a straight line but it really was $hite on the twisty stuff..........i sold my jrsc'd ep3 then bought that so its no wonder i didn't rate it lol, glad to be back in a boosted ep3 now...
  8. jreedy27

well its been a while since i last updated my build thread- the old nhb jrsc'd civic is now sold...........had a mk gsi turbo running 305 bhp and 360 ftlb's for 6 months (fast in a straight line but proper w.ank on the twisties) followed by a 2004 audi a3 2.0 TDi pd 140........had it a month...
  9. jreedy27

Manifold help needed!!

most after market manifolds such as toda dc sports tegiwa header's etc are 4 2 1 manifold................these do away with the oem catalyc converter meaning come MOT time your car wont pass the emissions test, you can either get your standard exhaust system put back on (with cat etc) or find a...
  10. jreedy27

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dc5 or ep3

for dc5 money you could buy a supercharged ep3, i do love dc5's but id rather have a charged ep3
  11. jreedy27

Injen CAI

had a aem cai fitted for over a year on my ctr with no probs what so ever...............drove in heavy rain and never had any issues aslong as your not daft enough to drive through a 2 foot+ puddle you'll be fine, get a hydo shield if your worried but trust me there's no need to be, alsothe...
  12. jreedy27

Rev's dropping/stalling after JRSC fitting? Still no joy!!!

when i first had my jrsc kit fitted i got the car back and it was running lumpy and stalling at junctions................it was all down to the map on the car as to why it was doing this..................not enough fuel was getting through on idle causing it to stall! a trip to tdi north and a...
  13. jreedy27

engine swap accord type r motor into my ep3 type r

you can put a k24 bottom end from the 2.4 accord type s onto a k20a2 head from the ep3??
  14. jreedy27

more steering turns left than to the right..car drives sh)t

i dont no with regards to the diff and all as i'd have thought it'd help make the car feel more planted, it certainly helps with preventing wheel spin lol, like you say though it could be a factor making my car feel like it's handleing weird when i gofor the overtake!! well on saturday im...
  15. jreedy27

yeah i do have aftermarket wheels, i've got some rota's in 17's in 7.5 the car just seems to drive horrible, like if im driving in a straight line it feels like the car's sort of swaying from side to side ( i can feel it through the steering wheel) and if i overtake something and cut back in...
  16. jreedy27

thanks for the reply dude, i have had fast road set up on the car which is- toeing out by 1mm front- neutral toe rears along with -1 degree of camber fronts and rear! it was set up at by a well known tuning company to there fast road specs and another company fitted the rack (again another...
  17. jreedy27

As said in the above title when the steering wheel is straight inside my car (going on the H being straight) i have just over 1 and a 1/2 turns to the right and from straigh to full lock left i have 1 and a 1/4 turns! i've recently just had a new rack fitted so it's not been centred properly...
  18. jreedy27

i bought the k.sport lca's on the ctr forum for £85 dude the rides not to harsh as the meister r coilovers are more designed towards uk roads so on the softest setting aren't as harsh as other coilover's!.....:-) thanks for all your comments guy!
  19. jreedy27

i dread to think what i've spent on it dude! worth it though to be honest........:-)
  20. jreedy27

yeah it's nice to drive mate, i was gonna sell up and buy a 4x4 turbo barge but i went out in a friends charged ep3 and i was hooked!.....:-)
  21. jreedy27

cheers dude........:-)
  22. jreedy27

another random picture folks.................
  23. jreedy27

Right folks a quick update for my now jrsc'd ctr- spec list is as follows folks 299.1bhp & 191.2 ftlb''s... Jrsc kit running at 8 psi K.Pro Quaiffe LSD Excedy stage 1 clutch gruppe m Dc sports 4 2 1 manifold spoon b.pipe custom 3.5" slash cut back box in 2.5" bore size (made by...
  24. jreedy27

hiya dude, my inlet manifold on the charger has started to crack so im after a new one and i was...

hiya dude, my inlet manifold on the charger has started to crack so im after a new one and i was told you may have a spare one? basically im after another one even if it's cracked again as i'll be able to repair it at work! i have already repaired the one i have on the car and it's cracked...
  25. jreedy27

Ferodo DS2500

i've had mine fitted about 6 months now, when they was 1st fitted within a month i took them off re-greased with copper grese where needed and re-fitted! they still squeeked like a bitch but then after getting used to the squeeling they have just stopped doing it now after using them for...
  26. jreedy27

K pro

ive had my car mapped by tdi north when i gor k.pro from them and i was 100% happy with there work and i would definately use them again if i needed to, also ive just had my charger fitted and mapped by a company called unit 8 (now called 8 speed) and again there work was spotless and i'd...
  27. jreedy27

Suits' JDM S2000

+1 i rarely like any other wheels other than stock on s2k's/ep3's/dc5's etc but the rota's on your wheels look fooking awesome mate, a nice mean looking stance now! i have rota force's on my ep3 and imho rota's look quality compared to other after market rims out there! the casting strengh...
  28. jreedy27

My Accord Type-R.

looks stunning mate, red atr's are cool car's anyways:cool: needs darjer or black wheels to make it super cool:D
  29. jreedy27

Cams

hmmm interesting thread, i'm either going for forced induction ie charger or was thinking of keeping things n/a. i might just be tempted totry the toda a3's now:twisted:
  30. jreedy27

Help, car overheating and engine management light is on!

lol quality scouse fella!! My carbon fibre bonnet will be staying put thank you very much mr knob jockey recovery dude:D
  31. jreedy27

Yeah to be honest recovery blokes no **** all! it turns out there was a hole in the radiator, my friends fitting me a new one today and then changeing the oil and filter! Fingers crossed i haven't damaged the head gasket though or the engine:twisted:
  32. jreedy27

Well ive just got the car recovered to my house thankfully, the car still starts ok and the block sounds alright so i dont think ive done any damage to the engine thenk fook, There's no coolant in the overflow resevoir tank for the radiator (think that's how you say it lol) so my guess would...
  33. jreedy27

I've no idea to be honest mate? my ecu is the k100 hondata so i cant plug my laptop into it,:evil:
  34. jreedy27

Hey up folks i'm a bit worried at the moment, my car has never broke down on me but today i was driving up dronfield bypass and noticed the engine management light had come on and also the temperature gauge was at the maximum! Straight away i pulled over into a lay by and popped the bonnet, the...
  35. jreedy27

Wheel nuts for rota wheels.

i bought some rota force wheels from james at tweak culture, ( forum member on here) and mine came with x20 black wheel nuts anyways mate? unless you've bought 2nd hand wheels then i dont see why you shouldn't get wheel nuts free with the wheels like i did with my rota's:twisted:
  36. jreedy27

Eibach Springs

they certainly do as ive just had these springs fitted at abp along with fast road set up, looks cool as fook dropped 35mm and the fast road set up improves the handleing 10 fold mate:twisted:
  37. jreedy27

anyone lowered 35mm on eibach springs with 205x45 tyres

ok cheers for that dude, i'll get some pictures up when it's done:cool:
  38. jreedy27

ok thanks for the reply jemal, yeah i'm getting it dropped on eibach springs along with fast road set up next friday at abp motorsport. i daren't lower it without getting fast road set up to be honest mate as it would probably handle worse than stock otherwise :twisted:
  39. jreedy27

Basically folks i've decided to carry on with the modding again as i'm going to keep the car for a while , i've just fitted some rota force's to the car and for some reason having black wheels on my nhb makes the gaps in the arches look mahoooosive, so what i want to no is do you guys think...
  40. jreedy27

Gruppe M Scoop Question

After getting annoyed with having to remove the scoop everytime i opened the bonnet, i ended up taking the scoop of and sanding it down on the belt sander at work, i had to take at at guess about 3mm of it and that has done the trick as it no longer catches when opening the bonnet, as for...
  41. jreedy27

Cheers mate, stealth is the way forward after all:twisted:
  42. jreedy27

2003 NHB EP2 SPORT

I'm liking the colour you've had your wheels done mate, super cool:twisted:
  43. jreedy27

I'll be happy with around 285 ish bhp and around 190 ish ftlb of torque, any thing more is a bonus really, fingers crossed by the end of june it will be charged with a few bits in between:twisted:
  44. jreedy27

thanks j7:twisted:
  45. jreedy27

Yeah cheers jermal black on black looks kinda mean:twisted:
  46. jreedy27

I'm running standard brakes at the minute but that's something i'm going to need to upgrade when i go for the charger, maybe some stoptech's if i can if not then upreated grooved discs/brakelines at the very least:twisted:
  47. jreedy27

the best manifold for ep3 type r

£ for £ the dc sports 4-2-1 manifold is up there with the best, this also de-cats the car so you'd be better of using it with kpro. The Toda is obviously one of the best but costs twice as much as the dc sports manifold for the sake of 1 or 2 bhp, I know which one i'd rather have.
  48. jreedy27

Yeah thanks suits, i'll be happy with 285 ish bhp once it's charged and i'm not stopping until it's done with a few handleing mods in the meantime:twisted:
  49. jreedy27

Lol i was a bit bored this morning but cheers mate.:lol:
  50. jreedy27

all sorted now guys and a few more pics:smt047
  51. jreedy27

Since the last time i put up some pics of my car i have done the following.......... added Gruppe M, a Dc sports 4 2 1 manifold, a spoon b.pipe and a spoon n1 backbox ( it now makes a nice manic rumbleing sound that screams like a bit.ch in vtec) Followed by k.pro and mapping where it made 234.4...
  52. jreedy27

FN2 Dash Rattle

mine does this to mate in the area you have said as well, it's worse now i've got the es mounts fitted along with the dc sports manifold, and on a cold morning when it idles higher it's obviously worse, i'm used to it now though as it's a feature of the car all be it annoying though. Once the...
  53. jreedy27

should i go spoon??

Mines got the spoon n1 back box, spoon b.pipe and a dc sports manifold and it has a nice deep rumble to it when idleing, when it hits vtec it sound fookein mental as well mate, plus every ctr owner needs a bit of spoon in their life. I was at tdi north on sturday just gone and there was a ctr...
  54. jreedy27

Ep3 vs DC5 0-60

Correct as now my ep3 ctr's k.pro'd it goes all the way to 9,00rpm's but in actual fact it's rev'ing to 8,600 as like already said it gets in acurate as does the mph clocks the faster you go, but the rev limiter on a standard ctr is definately 8,200 regardless of the fact that it looses power...
  55. jreedy27

Ep3 vs DC5 0-60

The ep3 ctr redlines at 8,200 rpm's not 7,800, jermal:smt047 also i read in an evo mag where they tested both the dc5 and ep3 and the ep3 cracks the 1/4 mile quicker but after that the dc5 pulls ahead, and also they corner at almost identical speeds it's just with the lsd it feels more planted...
  56. jreedy27

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

Nice car newwan and a good set of mods you have, fancy seeing you on here as well lol:twisted:
  57. jreedy27

CH1 Finally splashed the cash yesterday

I think it would look wicked if you put some black wheels on it or powder coated the oem ones black, either way it's a stunning example of a accord type r.:twisted:
  58. jreedy27

1st stage... 254hp Type-R ep3.

Good figures you got there mate even if they do sound to good to be true, i have on my ep3 ctr- Gruppe M, Dc sports 4 2 1 manifold, spoon b.pipe and a spoon n1 back box along with k.pro and when mine was dyno'd and live mapped at Tdi north (when i had k.pro fitted that is) mine pulled 234.4bhp &...
  59. jreedy27

It's service time!!!!!!!!!

There's still a power steering resevoir in the engine bay that holds p/s fluid, so therfore it's changed on a big service:twisted: (i'm sure i'm right anyways)
  60. jreedy27

spoon n1 bung noise level

lol yeah i no what you mean daz, i'm using the n1 with the un-silenced b.pipe at the minute but as soon as i can i'll be getting the spoon b.pipe to go with it, the g/f refused to go in the car this weekend with the noise lol, i was going to fit the standard mid-pipe along with the n1 but the...
  61. jreedy27

spoon n1 bung noise level

i'd be interested to no this mate as i'm after a bung for my n1, it sounds sweet but it is a lot louder than i thought it would be.:evil:
  62. jreedy27

difference in a jdm spec ep3?

when run on jap fuel that is (101 ron) v.power is 99 ron so in the uk when run on v.power they will be roughly 210bhp. The Inlet manifold is also different as is the catalic converter.:twisted:
  63. jreedy27

DC2 DB8 DC5 aem v2

the most popular ones would be the spoon systems mate
  64. jreedy27

Harv's Evo FQ330

:twisted: i fooookin love that car, i'll either go for one of these or the teggie dc5 next, still loving the ctr for now though:twisted:
  65. jreedy27

Cosmic CTR has gone back to Honda finance

dont you think the engine bay looks better with aircon? fairplay to you for fitting it yourself rick as i bet it was a pain in the arse to do:lol:
  66. jreedy27

going from toyos to parada?

i actually think my parada spec 2's are goodas they are very grippy in the dry, obviously they are pants (like most tyres) in the wet , i never go stupid in the wet anyways as rain and a ctr just dont go together imho, in the dry when i go for the old spirited drive then the yoko p's are...
  67. jreedy27

valve adjustment?

yes mate it is best for the engine to be stone cold before you do this therefore it's best to leave the car in the garage and leave it overnight, then do it first thing in the morning, are you going to do it yourself or you going to get someone to do it for you, iirc honda include this in the...
  68. jreedy27

my modded NHB UPDATE 14/02 Beaks, J's, Carbon

heres a picture of it in the engine bay mate, click on the photo to enlarge fella :D ps cool mod list you have there to as you have some nice little mods which make it stand out more such as the red gear gaiter and red centre caps on white wheels etc.
  69. jreedy27

its just a front upper e-tech strut brace as far as i can remember, it fits lovely and doesn't clash with anything ie gruppe m etc. The only thing i had to do once fitted was -the bracket that holds the cable ( think its the accelerator cable) that goes into the throttle body was tight up to it...
  70. jreedy27

that looks awesome that does mate, nhb,s look the nuts after a good polish, it's just a shame there so hard to keep clean lol, like the look of your engine bay to mate ;)
  71. jreedy27

here she is

as dotty says "the best colour" and also the fastest lol, i'm liking that plate to mate:o
  72. jreedy27

CH1 Newbie Advice

was funny though nickyboy:D :p :D good choice in going for a ATR mate, i haven't driven one myself yet but heard nothing but good things about them:smt047
  73. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

lol yeah i appologise about that sticker in the window guys, i'm a regular member on there but like to come on here as well now. I could be changing stickers soon to this forum lol, or i could have one forum sticker on either side? :twisted:
  74. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

Thanks for the replies fellas, i just cant wait for my next mods to go on now, i want kpro very bad lol:D :twisted:
  75. jreedy27

Advice

That sounds great that does mate, you gonna get this system on yours?:D
  76. jreedy27

Advice

lol sorry mate i should have kept it more simple, insteas of going on and on and on. look on websites such as vtec direct and funky power as they sell loads of- of the shelf ep3 exhaust systems. just stay away from the magnex, janspeed and powerflow etc :D
  77. jreedy27

Advice

hi mate the n1 is a backox and it is a spoon n1 backbox, i have a supersprint unsilenced b pipe (b pipe is also known as a mid pipe) on my car and no it doesn't hang to low, just a little lower than standard as its a bigger bore (62mm as opposed to 50mm standard bore) ive never caught mine yet...
  78. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

cheers neil, i wasn't sure where to put it ( no pun intended lol), god i'm making some mistakes on here today, :smt047 oops ive just realised theres a members cars section.
  79. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

ok mate no worries, i think the ctr forums down at the minute so i cant search for it for you yet, soon as i can i'll try and upload a soundclip for you, trust me though you'll like it :D
  80. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

to be honest mate i dont :( but i'm sure someone wanted to no how it sounds on the ctr forum and and some guy on there pm'ed him a sound clip, so you could have a scout on there. (thats if your allowed on lol) look in the exhaust section as iirc it was fairly recent. :)
  81. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

It will still be fairly loud seen as though i will be having a manifold fitted, it's just that if i kept the supersprint mid pipe on along with the manifold and spoon n1 b/box, then i dread to think how loud this combo would be. At least with the spoon b pipe it has a silencer and is still the...
  82. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

because i went up to tdi north on tuesday with my friend in his jdm ep3 to get his car k-pro'ed and mapped to suit his mods which are- spoon n1 spoon b-pipe, gruppe m and a dc sports 4 2 1 manifold, with these mods and k-pro he was dynoed at 247.5 bhp and 163 lbs torque. Well i think this is...
  83. jreedy27

Cheapest stockist of supersprint b-pipe

no worries nicky, ps what a coooooool private reg that is, i want it lol:)
  84. jreedy27

Cheapest stockist of supersprint b-pipe

alright there nickyboy, i have a supersprint unsilenced mid pipe fitted to my car also and it sounds nice and raspy without being to over the top, i bought this along with a magnex twin 3" slash cut back box but i ended up taking the magnex of after a day cos it was just to foookin loud, i now...
  85. jreedy27

jreedy27's ctr

just thought i'd show you guys a picture i took of my car the other day, i'm no photographer so please excuse the poor quality lol, my mods so far are- Gruppe M induction kit supersprint unsilenced mid-pipe E-Tech front strut brace next up i will be adding the following mods- spoon n1 b/box...
  86. jreedy27

New Type R 5 spoke alloys on older type R

It looks better with these fn2 wheels on, as the 19" rage alloys look horrible on a ep3 imho but they do suit the fn2 well . click on the photo to enlarge
  87. jreedy27

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

wow Dotty i got to say this mate but that is the nicest looking nhb ep3 ctr i have ever seen mate, absolute sex on wheels lol. On a serious note the mods you have used all suit the car and in no way are they over the top. I need to get some of them wheelsalso;)
  88. jreedy27

My Atr

thats looks fooookin awesome that does mate, the black wheel give the car an evil looking stance, if you tinted the back 3 windows and as le8 said paint the callipers red then this would finish the car of lovely. I dont see many atr's about round where i live so its nice to see a good example...
  89. jreedy27

Fitted my supersprint & magnex today folks

today i took the magnex of and refitted my standard back box and thankfully its no where near as loud, im going to sell the magnex now so if anyones interested look on the for sale section shortly for details and ill put a photo on to:cool:
  90. jreedy27

Fitted my supersprint & magnex today folks

As the title says today i have fitted my supersprint unsilenced mid pipe and magnex twin 3" slash cut backbox, and foook me its a lot louder than i expected it to be but after driving around in it for an hour im used to it already, its loud but just about bearable for me, when i hit vtec it...
  91. jreedy27

My GruppeM Review

gruppe m :smt047 Nice one for that review hutchy, ive had my 05 model nhb ctr for about a month now with no mods yet, but first thing im gonna do is the induction kit and i was either gonna get the itg maxogen or the gruppe m and after reading your honest review its definately gotta be the...
  92. jreedy27

2003 Civic type R with less than 6000 miles

the car is a 52 plate so therefore is a pre facelift, but the seats are from a facelift car ie 53 plate and onwards. Therfore id say this car is most definately a ringer so stay well clear of this. Its also photoed near a gypsy camp so whos gonna buy a ctr of a gyppo? not me.
  93. jreedy27

Got myself a CTR but not happy

No Air con? dont worry Although you must be a tad dissapointed to not have air con on your car after buying it advertised as having it, Then what i would say to you is i really wasnt bothered about having air con in my car (especially in our country) as its just less things to go wrong with the...
Back