• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Becky

About time

Thanks guys. I've had this one since Oct :oops:
  2. Becky

About time

The cat came first haha
  3. Becky

About time

I've had my second Teg for ages now and just realised that I've never posted any pics, so here are a few. And my cat Nismo There's a few cosmetic things I want to change but it's fun.
  4. Becky

Type R Owners Insurance Scheme With Chris Knott Insurance

Might be worth posting your restrictions up so people don't waste their time.
  5. Becky

5zigen miracle fireball

I have a 5zigen fireball on my DC2, it's rather loud
  6. Becky

The word 'the'

I don't do it on here because I read what i wrote before I post, but those that have me on msn will know I do it by accident all the time! My bad
  7. Becky

Rear Brake Calipers

Have you tried Brakes International? they do reconditioned calipers but they are good as new at a good price. I dealt with Jason (really helpful and friendly) on 01706666999
  8. Becky

yeah I changed to just mechanical (only the final year was different), they guys that were a...

yeah I changed to just mechanical (only the final year was different), they guys that were a year ahead of me on the composites course didn't do too well, it's a fairly new course and they said it was about 2 years worth of work squashed into 1 year! It worked out well in the end, I got a first...
  9. Becky

DC2 DB8 DC5 Simple DC2 questions for you

next question...why does rossy t have my dc2 in his avatar?
  10. Becky

Tips for removing front wiper arm?

i had this problem on my old civic............i got my big brother to do it lol
  11. Becky

Integra aerial not going down?????

the previous owner may have even disconnected it, they make such a stupid embarrassing noise when they go down
  12. Becky

tegraaahhhhh

yup :cool:
  13. Becky

tegraaahhhhh

some better ones taken by others:
  14. Becky

tegraaahhhhh

;)
  15. Becky

tegraaahhhhh

yup! the previous owner has just stuck it to the holder with sticky pads, i tried to wiggle it a bit to even it up but half came unstuck so in the pics it's held on on one sife with chewing gum :lol: yes NHB is nice but this isn't NHB lol, it's starlight pearlescent black :cool: wasn't...
  16. Becky

tegraaahhhhh

it was the southwest motor show, it wasn't too bad, they managed to keep most of the chavs in a fenced off bit :lol: our club stand was a bit of a let down though
  17. Becky

tegraaahhhhh

'tis better than cum white
  18. Becky

tegraaahhhhh

erm, yeah maybe :cool:
  19. Becky

tegraaahhhhh

few pictures from today
  20. Becky

why can't people park

how about this not even a note to say which house they were in
  21. Becky

rear brake caliper

get a recon'd one from brakes int :cool: 01706 666999 [email protected]
  22. Becky

A Good Deal?

you need to come for a dirve with me in mine :D
  23. Becky

haha, didn't take you long to fit in here did it :P

haha, didn't take you long to fit in here did it :P
  24. Becky

I had not noticed my lack of friends until you pointed it out lol what a loser I am haha

I had not noticed my lack of friends until you pointed it out lol what a loser I am haha
  25. Becky

Black DC2

i like
  26. Becky

DC2 DB8 DC5 what exhaust system to go for? dc2

mine came with a 5zigen fireball catback, it sounds like.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB5PjpegDFY
  27. Becky

Can Harv have a nickname under his username please?

haha!!! yeah could have been worse, could have been number 3 like you said :lol:
  28. Becky

yeah that will do
  29. Becky

do continue........i'm hard to offend
  30. Becky

i want one :lol:
  31. Becky

My new JDM dc2 type R Build up!

ahh i see what you're saying
  32. Becky

Dead battery

damn forgot to take that into account :D
  33. Becky

Dead battery

i remember when the battery in my alarm fob ran out (the civic) i was parked in a really busy car park i had to open the door (setting the alarm off) to open the bonnet then fiddle around for a what seemed like a year to take the fuse out of the alarm which i had previously tapped up good and...
  34. Becky

My new JDM dc2 type R Build up!

the converter stoped it from being de-limited? wierd, i thought these little jobbies did it all, when i wired in the conversion thing to my boyfriends old 4th gen lude it de-limited it as well (lost vtec in first though :S) anyways, looking good :cool:
  35. Becky

My fettled 1997 EK9

oooo hello! didn't know you were on here. shame its gotta go for the house :(
  36. Becky

DC2 DB8 DC5 Integra Type-R Registry

fankoooooo
  37. Becky

no idea, i'm not that interested in the paint lol
  38. Becky

yeah it is. i thought mine was nighthawk to start with, but was quickly told it's not :lol:
  39. Becky

done no Starlight Black Pearl colour option?
  40. Becky

CTR VS DC2???

that's the reason why i love mine so much
Back