• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MeisterR

Affordable Track Focused Coilovers Concerns?

Ohlins DFV would equal to the GT1 in terms of how it is specified and designed. They are designed of for the same thing, which is a fast road & track setup. Going to a higher springs rate basically will bring the rear bias up meaning the car will want to rotate more. Push the tyres a little...
  2. MeisterR

Replied you, we got a few option so drop me an E-mail. :) This would be an option that we are pushing for also, if someone interested in a more serious track setup. The GT1 internal also add a level of compliancy to the suspension, but the springs rate are going to be stiff so it won't be...
  3. MeisterR

Affordable will be sub £1,000 mark, so these will be ZetaCRD level suspension but with more focus directly on track use. The GT1 are custom build, and this setup will allow a more track focused GT1 also. But in terms of performance, the GT1 will be superior and the best 1-way adjustable the...
  4. MeisterR

We at MeisterR are always listening to customers feedback and working on new ideas. A very common request we get are Affordable "Track Focused" Suspension. These will be suspension are are design for track performance and generally use sticky compound / semi-slick tyres. The springs rate...
  5. MeisterR

I'm thinking of getting some Meiser R coilovers for my dc5

Let us know how it goes, I am sure you won't be disappointed. Especially on those track days, as the top end of the damping adjustment really make a huge difference in how the suspension work the tyres. You will end up with much sharper steering response as well as better grip. Jerrick
  6. MeisterR

I'm thinking of getting some Meiser R coilovers for my dc5

Well, one thing I can assure you that the MeisterR ZetaCRD isn't the same as anything else with a different lick of paint. For starter, locking collars were engineered by us and currently under UK patent pending status... so no one else in the world can use that collar design... unless they...
  7. MeisterR

Trophy Finish for MeisterR at first National Auto-Solo Event

A video of the final run that got us our 3rd place finish. Took 3rd place by 0.064 seconds, it was very close racing. :) https://youtu.be/1DWypS8wtlE Hope you guys enjoy watching the run. Jerrick
  8. MeisterR

Trophy Finish for MeisterR at first National Auto-Solo Event

So the past weekend we attended our first National Auto-Solo event. The 2017 Tire Rack College Station Championship Tour, and it was certainly an experience. https://www.scca.com/articles/2005718-2017-tire-rack-college-station-championship-tour-event-recap Our team went into the competition...
  9. MeisterR

2017 MeisterR Coilovers pictures and Members Reviews.

MeisterR made a lot of changes in 2016, and I am sure many of our members have done a lot to their car also. We want to get some fresh update for 2017, and we want to see what members have to say about their MeisterR coilovers. We would like some pictures (with a MeisterR sticker preferred...
  10. MeisterR

which coilovers

Many thought about that and TUV, and sadly it isn't true. That is why you will find some £200 coilovers from Germany / E-bay that have TUV certification. If you are willing to step through the trouble, most things can get TUV… it is just a matter of cost to the supplier. As for your experience...
  11. MeisterR

which coilovers

I think you may want to talk to your automotive engineer friend again regarding this. Coilovers do use stiffer springs, but that is because it can run a stiffer springs and have acceptable road compliancy due to the adjustable dampers. Now I won't say all coilovers manufacturer know what they...
  12. MeisterR

which coilovers

Right, I just saw this so I chime in information, then you guys can decide what you want. 1. What are you using the car for? If it is fast road & track use, coilovers can deliver a compliant ride as well as better road manner. But it will depend if the company making the coilovers know what...
  13. MeisterR

UK Drift Champion explains MeisterR Coilovers adjustments

Those who have watch this will know that this video was just a bit of a light hearted joke. :) However, it seems there might be some genuine interests in this topics. So if you guys want me to make an actual technical article on suspension adjustments, let me know and I'll pull something...
  14. MeisterR

Can't decide which coilovers

Yes, Lewis is right in that the Zeta-R and Zeta-R Super Race have both been discontinued. The ZetaCRD+ is the replacement and our latest generation. The ZetaCRD+ uses the same springs rate as the old Zeta-R. The CRD valving however will make the suspension performance much better than before...
  15. MeisterR

KW V2 is rebound only, so it doesn't even adjust compression. Which to me looking from a vehicle dynamic point of view is lacking if they are trying to do a good fast road & track day suspension. Changes in rebound change how the car feel, so you get less body roll on stiffer setting and that...
  16. MeisterR

When i say performance, I honestly am talking about an unbiased review of the suspension performance. There is a reason why we use Mono-tube damper, there is a reason why we have compression and rebound adjustable combined adjustments. And it isn't because that is what is available on the shelf...
  17. MeisterR

I have to chime in and ask why, given the purposes of the OP I would say the MeisterR ZetaCRD+ would be a better option. If not don't look at the price, and just purely at the suspension: MeisterR: Compression / Rebound combine adjustable Mono-Tube dampers KW: V1 - Non adjustable twin-tube...
  18. MeisterR

UK Drift Champion explains MeisterR Coilovers adjustments

A short video from MeisterR sponsored driver Michael Marshall (2013 British Drift Championship Champion) We ask him to explain how the MeisterR coilovers adjustments works in a simple and easy to understand way. A few shots of how the MeisterR GT1 are build, as well as his latest BMW E92 M3...
  19. MeisterR

Enkei 2016 Prices and discount coming soon

We are still working on the 2016 prices, but we updated the RPF1 list price for 2016. You can see them here: http://enkei-uk.com/UKprice/RPF1priceUK.pdf The 10% discount forum offer is still running, so take 10% off the listed price and that will be your price. Price include UK mainland...
  20. MeisterR

Enkei 2016 Prices and discount coming soon

I just want to give an advance notice that we have now secured a deal with Enkei International as their official UK distributor. We are in the middle of reviewing the 2016 prices. Expect price to drop across the board from the current RRP. We will also offer discount to forum members. As...
  21. MeisterR

MeisterR vs. Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers

Just to post up the latest update on this. Lucio have finish 1st place at Race 10 also. As you notice, there is only 3 competitors this round because they are the main challenger to the championship. With this 1st place finish, Lucio will lead into Race 11 and Race 12 on December 5th/6th...
  22. MeisterR

MeisterR Coilovers improvement around the Nurburg Ring?

Well, here is the finale: 90HP MX-5 + MeisterR Zeta-R Coilovers + Kumho V70A (185 R14) Base Lap time: 9:21 Final Lap time: 8:39 That is right, the coilovers and tyres knock a WHOPPING 42 seconds off the lap time! This 8:39 lap time tie the 90HP RingBanana MX-5 with a standard 240hp...
  23. MeisterR

Just an update on this as we just had Race 9. I am happy to report that Lucio have taken 1st place in Class. There is 12 race in the season, so we will see how the end of the year go. The last race will be on December 6th. We hope for a podium finish in the championship, will see how it...
  24. MeisterR

Or a Ford Transit. :D Realistically, I probably couldn't do the same time even if I had a car with 5x the power. Those ambulance aren't that fast once they cut me out of the wreckage and loaded me in. Jerrick
  25. MeisterR

The latest episode from the Ring Banana is out… and talk about shocking (Pun intended). We all know that tyres has one of the biggest influence on the performance of a car, as they are the only thing that touches the ground. The Ring Banana set the base lap time of 9:21 around the Nurburg...
  26. MeisterR

The result are in, and it was very close racing! Lucio finish the day 3rd in the SCCA STR class the fastest time of 53.244, only 0.012 second behind 2nd place! The first 3 place in the class was separated by less than 0.2 seconds... Lucio time also made him the fastest S2000 of the...
  27. MeisterR

Just to say I got the date wrong, the auto solo event is actually tomorrow. So i should have some result once everything are updated with SCCA. One thing I do want to mention is that DO NOT TAKE THE RESULT TOO SERIOUSLY… :) It is meant to be a light hearted fun exercise, I am not out to...
  28. MeisterR

A common question many owner ask: How does MeisterR coilovers compare to other brands? As coilovers are only part of a car's suspensions, and there are many other variable involved; it is often a difficult questions to answer. So I want to bring up a very interesting "test" that we will be...
  29. MeisterR

MeisterR Suspension on Track Result?

Just to say I had quite a bit of feedback from owners that had achieve positive racing result such as Auto Solo that I didn't know about. So if you are using MeisterR and are winning, feel free to let us know as we love to hear achievement of our customers. :) Jerrick
  30. MeisterR

MeisterR Suspension on Track Result?

One question that are commonly asked: How does the MeisterR suspension perform on track? As owners do throw the MeisterR coilovers into the fire pit of competition, I just want to share some of their exciting result. Drift: A One - Two Finish Congrats to Michael Marshall and Mark Luney; a...
  31. MeisterR

BC Coilovers

If you are interested in MeisterR coilovers then please drop us a PM or email. Many owners on here and other forums are very happy using them as a daily. Edwin
  32. MeisterR

MeisterR GT1 Coilovers - Opinion

We are just back from displaying at Autosport International with the MeisterR GT1 as it's centre piece. Here is a few photo of our "little" stand. :) A lot of interests from many owners regarding the GT1 coilovers. Many have heard about the GT1 but it was not until they see the...
  33. MeisterR

New: Enkei RPF1 15x8J ET28 with Dish!

We have been asking Enkei for a long time for a 15" RPF1 with concave spoke and dish like the larger / wider size. Enkei finally decide to make it and we have already pre-ordered stock of Enkei initial batch. Size are 15x8J ET25, 4x100, available in silver and black. Price are: £243 each for...
  34. MeisterR

A quick view of the first few set of the new MeisterR GT1 coilovers. Mitsubishi Evolution X [ CZ4A ] ( Also available for EVO4 CP9A to EVO9 CT9A ) Toyota GT86[ ZN6 ] / Subaru BRZ [ ZC6 ] Nissan Skyline R32 GTR [ BNR32 ] ( Also available for R33 / R34 / R35 ) We will have...
  35. MeisterR

A few owners have ask me about more details of the GT1, so I thought I give a little more info. While the outside of the GT1 look similar to the Zeta-R, the internal is completely different. I'll try to name a few parts, but there are quite a lot: 1. GT1 Piston: Precision CNC Aluminium: there...
  36. MeisterR

MeisterR has been working over the past 2 years on the development of an amazing British engineered suspension. We didn't want to make something simply different, we wanted to make the best and compete with the best offerings on the market. We have finally arrived at the finish line and the...
  37. MeisterR

Fancy new coilovers

If you have any questions about them, feel free to drop us a pm. Edwin
  38. MeisterR

HSD Coilovers knocking

Uh... that isn't suppose to happen. What you have is call "coil binding" This is common on MacPherson Strut suspension with pillowball top mount if the pillowball do not turn or there are no other parts to relief the springs from turning. If you have a properly engineered suspension, there...
  39. MeisterR

Another Meister R thread

I think I only have 1 or 2 set left in stock (need to check). 1 year warranty as with all MeisterR coilovers. :) Jerrick
  40. MeisterR

Another Meister R thread

RRP is £799 on them, and you get 10% off. So £719 delivered to you. :) Jerrick
  41. MeisterR

EP2, EP3 suspenion

Well, in case anyone ask in the future, they don't fit. EP2 use 14mm bolt though the hub, EP3 use 16mm bolt. Just get the right suspension for the right car, never a good idea to cheap out on parts that are critical to your safety.
  42. MeisterR

Another Meister R thread

Yes, the full name is Zeta-R SuperRace it is a custom made specification that are aimed at track use. Using stiffer springs (front 10kg/mm, rear 14kg/mm) and stiffer damper valving. This is mainly design for track use, but the harder springs rate and also shorter damper also aid STANCE as a...
  43. MeisterR

Another Meister R thread

Should achieve the same low without any problem. As far as the play, not too sure what it is but it is one of those things where you have to see if it is affecting anything. There are parts that have play because it is a moving part, such as the bearing spring cap at the top. But that doesn't...
  44. MeisterR

Racing Logic Coilovers

Well, when it comes to suspension it also depends on what you are after. Some people are after fast road compliancy and performance, other want to slam the car to the ground. Both are a common target, but will require different suspensions. So you want to know what you are after first, then...
  45. MeisterR

rattle from Suspension

What suspension do you have? Also what type of rattling noise, is it metallic? Edwin
  46. MeisterR

MeisterR Coilovers Rust Report and Care Tips

From feedback of members, I apologise if readers feels the post is biased towards Meister R products, this is not my intention. As suggested in the title 'MeisterR Coilovers Rust Report & Care tips' this post is to give information to the community regarding caring for coilovers, it is simply an...
  47. MeisterR

I have heard mix review on those coilovers sock. One say they are the best thing since slice bread. The other say it can actually trap dirt and mud behind them making it worst. I guess quality comes into play, and it truly depend on how and where it is used. Jerrick
  48. MeisterR

Corrosion (rust) protection is a major concern for an enthusiast when considering coilovers. Corrosion can cause adjustable components to seized and prevent any further adjustments, especially in the UK where harsh road salt is used during the winter months. It is extremely important that the...
  49. MeisterR

honda civic type r ep3 suspension

I disagree that 3-way adjustable are considered the "best" suspension out there. They are better if in the correct hand and in race condition, because you are able to offset the balance at certain part of the track for stability at another part. It is always a compromise and the 3-way adjustable...
  50. MeisterR

honda civic type r ep3 suspension

There really isn't the "best" suspension, but there are more of what "best" fit your needs. That depends on what you are using the car for, what are your focus, and what is your budget. The "best" suspension is the one that "best" fit all your needs. With MeisterR for example, the best...
  51. MeisterR

Tracking / Pulling to one side

Need to get the car on a proper 4 wheel laser alignment first to see what the value is like. If it isn't the alignment setting then it could be some hardware problem. Anything from a weak damper to a bent chassis, but getting it on a 4 wheel laser alignment will tell you alot more. That would...
  52. MeisterR

MeisterR coilovers any good? Anyone have these?

And of course, if you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to drop me a PM or E-mail me at [email protected] :)
  53. MeisterR

Buddyclub or D2?

With rear cambers arms on the EP3 / DC5, you got to make sure that they are steel construction. For some odd reason, the EP3 / DC5 do not like alloy rear arms, seen a few snap (one was during adjustment on the ram). The only 3 steel arms I know are the SPC and the CyberSpeeds arms, not sure if...
  54. MeisterR

EP3 Coilover options

Nitron have NTR R1 and R1+ coilovers for EP3, and they are very good suspension by the way. :) What I said Nitron do not have is the NTR Sport model that Colin M was talking about. (It will probably be a while also)
  55. MeisterR

EP3 Coilover options

Its not for Jap car only, but I need to have the suspension to begin with. So while I have most of the VW Golf and BMW 3-Series, I don't actually have anything for a MK4 Astra. :(
  56. MeisterR

EP3 Coilover options

Just thought I mention that Nitron haven't got the NTR Sport model out... They probably won't be for a while. The MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers are available if you are on a budget. We also have a limited edition SuperRace coilovers for EP3 that are design to be slightly more track focus. They...
  57. MeisterR

Suspension: Different Springs, MonoTube vs TwinTube Dampers

The goal of this article is to provide some general information to the enthusiast community. I often get ask how coilovers springs differ from lowering springs and how mono-tube dampers differ from twin-tube damper, so I decided to write this article to provide the enthusiast community with...
  58. MeisterR

Discussion moved from TarmacNymph's thread about suspension/ride height etc.

Hum... interesting I stumble across this so I'll give my view point. I'll try to give a fair view point as I help both road car, race car, and stance. First: Stance is a STYLE. They are not performance base and therefore they shouldn't be put into the same category. Its like someone buying a...
  59. MeisterR

MeisterR SRV Test Day @ Silverstone Arena GP Video

I got a few stick for my choice of music... Again... Just wondering, how many people actually recognise where the music from the beginning was from?
  60. MeisterR

MeisterR SRV Test Day @ Silverstone Arena GP Video

A short video of a lap around the full Formula 1 Silverstone Arena GP Circuit in the MeisterR R32 GTR. Not the fastest lap time but it was a track-day so passing is straightly limited by consent. It was a quick test to see how well the new SRV coilovers will respond to fast track work, and...
  61. MeisterR

MeisterR SRV Coilovers Research and Development Video

Yep, we should be able to incorporate the SRV design into the FN2 suspension. :)
  62. MeisterR

No one made any comment on the background music? :) Got a few of them from other forums. lol
  63. MeisterR

A short video of research and development of MeisterR's new SRV (Speed Reactive Valve) Coilovers. We estimate for June 2012 release. However, if you are interested in the SRV Coilovers, please contact us at [email protected] and we will be happy to provide you with more details. The new SRV...
  64. MeisterR

Price for High End Single Adjustable Coilovers?

By all mean fair comment, but then again good coilovers isn't all about track use. High end coilovers like the Ohlins DFV are design to work on road and track, and that is the hard part of building a suspension. Track suspension are easier as the car will be used on a controlled surfaces. Where...
  65. MeisterR

Oh yea, AST is another brand out there. How much are they now? They do come with top mount right?
  66. MeisterR

Well, that I understand as brand equity is a very important factor. KW seems to be on everyone's mind at the moment, and it does seems to be the name that comes up. They are not the cheapest but they work, a bit expensive for a Twin-Tube system but that is where the name comes into play. What I...
  67. MeisterR

Just a general questions to the community. Many of us searching for high-end adjustable suspension are face with many choices. As it will be a huge investments for most of us, we all want to make sure that we are making the right decision. But ultimately, it comes down to prices and what we...
  68. MeisterR

Rear camber kits

We have the CyberSpeeds Rear Camber Arms in stock. They are £115 a pair. They are made out of steel just like the Eibach Arms and comes with harden rubber bushes. The EP3/DC5 for some reason don't like the camber arms made out of alloy... I have seen a few failure already. Steel seems to be a...
  69. MeisterR

Tein coilovers

You have to send it off to Tein... Depending on where you are located, price will vary and so will lead time. Feel free to let me know if there are anything I can help.
  70. MeisterR

tein super streets

Depends on what you consider harsh, as ride comfort is a subjective. Also, how low you want to drop your car? If you want to drop it more than 35mm, worth looking into the MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers with the straight steering arms. The straight steering arm relocate your track rod end and help...
  71. MeisterR

uncomfy coilovers, what to buy intead of the ones i have,

Short but sweet... made me chuckle!!!
  72. MeisterR

FD2 Damper Modifications - is this possible?

Yes and no... Its the same as when you just put lowering springs onto a standard damper, you lose compression travel and therefore bring the suspension closer to the bump stop. It is the same principle when you deal with any "single" perch coilovers (Tein Super Street, KW V1, etc) as what you...
  73. MeisterR

Which is better coilover for EP3 street drive ? Tein, D2 Racing or others ?

Well, that does depend on how the damper of the coilovers are designed and specified. If it was done correctly for fast road usage, it doesn't have to be ultra stiff and upset the traction on uneven road surfaces. However, if you just want to lower the car a little and isn't too fuss about...
  74. MeisterR

EP3 suspension knocking problem

Top Mount Nut is a common issue. Steering Arm Track Rod End is another possibility if your car sit quite low.
  75. MeisterR

2011 SATS Cosworth Supra Launch Video!

Got a video from Team SATS Cosworth of the new 2011 Drift Supra. Thought it was worth a show to everyone... hoping to see it compete and win this year as it got VERY close last year! Last year the car lost the BDC Championship due to an engine failure at the last round... and I am sure...
  76. MeisterR

MeisterR vs BC Racing Coilovers

Ah, might be the case... lol Did a brake kit for his CRX a while back and haven't heard back from him... :)
  77. MeisterR

I have 2 version for the DC2: Zeta-S: RRP £599 Zeta-R: RRP £649 But price are due for an increase next year because of raising material cost and falling Sterling exchange rate. However, I will sort something out for the site member as usual. On a site note... did you change your CRX for a...
  78. MeisterR

Yep, that is correct, you can have more damper stroke travel with a Twin-Tube damper. But if you have a proper dual-perch coilovers, you can lower the car without the need of losing damper stroke travel. Therefore, you can design the coilovers with enough damper stroke travel to begin with...
  79. MeisterR

Well, depends on what you want. Personally, I don't see the point of going to "Twin-Tube" damper coilovers... Tein Products are not bad at all, they have been around for ages so they know what they are doing. But I only start rating their suspension from the Mono-Flex on... Anything below...
  80. MeisterR

spherical top mounts

Most of the knocking issue I ever had was either the top mount locking nut coming loose (can be fix in 3 minute) or something else other than the coilovers such as drop links, bushes, or track rod end. The knocking stories you mostly hear is from failed track rod end because most coilovers...
  81. MeisterR

I would say around -60mm or so... which is alot and really as much as i can go while keeping enough damper stroke travel in the rear suspension. To make the suspension any shorter will mean we have to reduce performance in order to achieve lowness... and that is just not really worth it...
  82. MeisterR

Yes I do. Both FN and FD Zeta-R Coilovers are in stock. Typical Zeta-R Specification Pillowball Top Mount with Camber adjustment. 32 Stage damping adjustment Mono-Tube Dampers. Springs Rate FN2: Front 5kg/mm, Rear 6kg/mm
  83. MeisterR

spherical top mounts

Can't see if the price is for 1 piece or 1 pair... I got a feeling is 1 piece. With that said, even £100 or a pair of top mount isn't too bad... just not sure if there is a need for it if you cannot freely "adjust" the camber.
  84. MeisterR

Anyone slammed an ep3?

It depends on how much travel there is... but coming into contact with the arch is more incorrect offset wheels. If you want to be low, but do not want to to have any suspension movement... then you are no longer looking for performance suspension. A suspension need to move in order to provide...
  85. MeisterR

BC Racing BR Damper Kit EP3

Wow, talk about bring a tread back to life. Well, 1 year on I am still here... so that is good to know. :)
  86. MeisterR

MeisterR Drag Racing Civic Speed Hunter Feature

MeisterR have a feature on SpeedHunters on our sponsored Drag Civic MeisterR have been working to develop a "Drag Specific" suspension setup for the Civic / Integra. We alter the suspension length to allow the rear to be "jack up" to reduce movement. Also have specific spring rate...
  87. MeisterR

Tein problems

How low did you set the coilovers? If it is too low, it will not have enough damper stroke travel and bottom out.... Knocking can be from the damper, the top mount, or the track rod end... have a check on them just to be sure.
  88. MeisterR

Buddyclub LCA's

I do have the CyberSpeeds LCA in stock for the EP3 if you want some. They even come with new bolts, and it is only £79. :)
  89. MeisterR

Little help with suspension please.

If you want to get springs, Eibach are the best... end of. Some camber bolt and rear camber kit... then you can do a fast road setup. Or if you want to go a step further, there are always coilovers. :) I do have the MeisterR Zeta-R coilovers on a 15% discount at the moment... But...
  90. MeisterR

D2 Racing Rear Camber arms

Nope, 100% not the same. You will know as soon as you hold them in your hand, the CyberSpeeds one are much more heavy duty. :) To be honest I don't think the D2 one will snap right away... You can run with them... and if you feel unsafe you can always change them out when you need to track...
  91. MeisterR

D2 Racing Rear Camber arms

I haven't had any problem with the CyberSpeeds one yet... And they even come with new nuts and bolts that I don't think other brands supply. :)
  92. MeisterR

DAIYAMA coilovers

Looks alot better... the EP3 does need a drop. :) Raise the rear up a bit as it is a single perch design in the rear... so you lost quite a bit of damper stroke travel for having the rear that low and there isn't much there to begin with. Also, make sure your rear springs isn't "loose" at free...
  93. MeisterR

You normally have different spring rate depends on how the chassis are setup as standard. Normally you have a slightly stiffer springs rate in the front as the car will tend to "understeer" more at the limit with this setup. This makes the overall handling safer as it will be more predictable...
  94. MeisterR

This is one of those where result from testing get put into production. Our original setting for the DC5 was the same as EP3 (8/10), but some owners feel it doesn't feel as settle as they would like so 10/10 was tested. Most of the owners who tested 10/10 for the DC5 found that the car feel...
  95. MeisterR

Custom Springs Rate are available in most cases just so you know... of course that are subjected to the design. The 10/10 would be fine for the DC5 for daily uneven road surfaces... many have tried it and so far none have complained. Don't forget... the damping is also very important for...
  96. MeisterR

X2... But I say it is better to use a slightly softer spring rate if possible. Soft Springs Rate + Adjustable Damping (the long as it is spec correctly) = compliant daily use on uneven road surfaces, can use damping to limit body roll for track surfaces. Hard Springs Rate + Adjustable...
  97. MeisterR

LCA bush?

Or you can get a set of CyberSpeeds LCA for £79 delivered, and it comes with new bush and bolts so it is a pretty hassle free installation. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?65340-CyberSpeeds-EP3-DC5-Rear-LCA-(%A379)-and-Rear-Camber-Arms-(%A370)-Delivered!
  98. MeisterR

lowering

The obvious stuff such as Tracking. Fast Road Set Up would be good, but then you need camber bolt and rear camber kit so that will increase its price. If you are on a budget, just the lowering springs and good 4 wheel laser tracking will do.
  99. MeisterR

lowering

Lowering 30mm on standard strut will be fine... But I am not sure of the SPAX Spring quality so I can't tell you on that front.
  100. MeisterR

I'll let other give their impression of the MeisterR Coilovers and their ownership experiences. But I'll provide a few info about the MeisterR Zeta-S Coilovers so you can get a better feel to see if MeisterR Zeta-S was the right design for you. We redesign the Zeta-S coilovers to make it a...
Back