• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R-8800

FD2 Depressed with my CTR vs WRX Vers.8

I will admit part of my lost is due to my skill as that night i was thinking too much steps to follow given by a couple of people. I tried again with a DC2 Type-R and i can consistantly keep my RPM at 6-7K during my swift change and that gave me a better feel on speed. I will try once again with...
  2. R-8800

Guys, I never expect to go ahead a WRX but atleast close to it reference to their specification. I know CTR is not built for launching but track and i am pretty much sure if i was on a track with this WRX i stand a better chance winning it. By having this experience i hope i can master a...
  3. R-8800

Dear CTR Owners, I am kind of disappointed with my expected performance for my FD2 CTR lastnight launching a 1/2mile with a Subaru impreza WRX (Not Sti) version 8. This is the first time i feel hopeless against a junior turbo charged car. With the review i have from the website my CTR do...
  4. R-8800

FD2 FD2 CTR Suspension suggestion

Guys thanks for the important free try before getting a new sets of suspension where it lead you the same. I was told by the local tire expert to have it pump up tp 32psi simply because the tire will not have uneven wear due to low pressure but with no doubt i will give it a try and see how it...
  5. R-8800

My tire pressure is 32psi but i am sure it is not the tire pressure because i can feel that it is from the suspension. Beside i cannot get any europe suspension like AST in Brunei, only japanese brand that can i find. TEIN is the most common one and for Mugen, Spoon or J's Racing i need special...
  6. R-8800

Guys, I really have enough of my CTR suspension and i know this car is meant for track but with the daily driving and road condition in my country i really have to change another set of suspension or spring. Did anyone of you changed the FD2 CTR suspension or spring to other brand like...
  7. R-8800

FD2 CTR FD2 Reverse Gear after 6km/hr it sound like an old car

Giger, I do not know how to explian. I have no problem in reversing my car physcially but it is just when i reverse over certain speed (a bit faster) it sound like an old car reversing. It have a very obvious reverse sound. I am sorry i really dono how to put the sound in words. I just...
  8. R-8800

FD2 CTR FD2 Reverse Gear after 6km/hr it sound like an old car

Guys, A quesion in my CTR FD2, when i reverse more than 5km/hr the car sound like an old car which have a weird sound like it has a gear box problem. Does this happen to some other FD2 CTR owner or just myself? Thanks for input.. 8800
  9. R-8800

FD2 Please help the new CTR Owner

Hey guys, I understand Mineral is only for run in stage but if Fully Syn 5-40 is used will it effect the engine performance? Seriouly knowing mineral for run in stage is a bit to late for me because i have used Fully Syn 5-40. If neccessary i can change back to mineral as my mileage is only...
  10. R-8800

3rsdius, 10w-30 MINERAL? I am getting confused now weather i should use mineral, full syn or semi syn.. Can anyone give me a definition why for honda we need to use mineral for the first 5000km and full syn for the rest? I am thinking of getting an oil change tomorrow hope i can know what...
  11. R-8800

Hey Giger, Thanks for your reply and info. I agreed with you, it is just to make sure before i end up in the wrong track. Cheers Cal
  12. R-8800

FD2 Oil.. Full-Syn or Semi-Syn for honda..

All CTR Owner:D First of all great to be one of FD2 CTR member:D I just had my FD2 CTR a couple of weeks ago and i know i am kinda late buying Red Top but the Honda Dealer in my country does not sell FD2 CTR but FN2 so i got it imported from Japan. Anyway, i am hitting for the first oil...
  13. R-8800

Hi guys, First of all i would like to say that i'm so glad that to be one of you:D I am just a rencent FD2 CTR owner and i think this is one of the best car i ever had and feel proud of it:D Anyway i am here for a quick question and i know this might be asked before but i don have much...
Back