• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. dave1987

before k100 help

before going to cpl to have k100 fitted i will be fitting my long ram and RBC, will my car be ok to drive without being mapped just to cpl, it's 230miles :confused:
  2. dave1987

gold class

just ordered some meguiar's gold class liquid wax, anybody used this before?
  3. dave1987

carn't turn mute off

has anybody got one of these? pioneer deh-2100ub
  4. dave1987

fascia or not?

soon to be fitting cdplayer, just after a few opinions on if i should use a fascia or not?
  5. dave1987

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

i did have a nhb ctr untill some women decided to drive into me. picked this up last weekend, drove 300miles to get it 04reg 34000miles hope you like, i no i do:D and how it stands at the minute mods so far spoon n1 spoon b-pipe protech manifold Aem cai RBC K100 mapped by CPL spax 30mm...
  6. dave1987

milano ep3 ?

just sold my nhb ctr, best looking ctr when clean but it never stayed clean, sticking with the ctr planning on getting a milano facelift, just to seal the deal any1 got any pictures modded/unmodded cheers guys;)
  7. dave1987

broken ctr

last week some women drove into the front drivers side of my ctr :( the engine hasnt moved just the corner been pushed up close to the engine. tryed starting it today it sound like it wants to start but it dosent, also the engine managment light dosent come on at all any one got any ides...
  8. dave1987

slamming my ep3

im want to drop my ep3 by about 30mm just on springs, i was going to go for teins but they only drop it 20-25mm. ive looked around and most spring drop this amount apart from some makes that ive never heard of, any help of info of where to look would be brill:D
  9. dave1987

should i go spoon??

im planing on getting a exhaust very soon and im really tempted with the spoon n1 but everywhere that sells it prices have gone up about 25% should i still go for it or is there oat else out there just as good??:)
  10. dave1987

whats that noise?

has anybody got any idea's, i own a ctr nhb on a 02, a sort of ticking noise has just started latley under the bonet but when i push the clutch down it goes, thought i would ask before i take it in without a clue what it is n get robbed, cheers...:)
  11. dave1987

just started...

2002 nighthawk ctr, only just started modding more to come...:D
Back