• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. newannaive

Inverted Tie Rod Ends - group buy

If this is against the rules or needs moving, I apologise many many times. JoeR is setting up a group buy for inverted tie rod ends on ctro, we need numbers to make them more of a bargain. They retail at nearly 200quid in this country, can be half that if we import from usa. More details to...
  2. newannaive

Raceglaze 55

A mate of mine who is into the whole detailing thing raceglazed the car for me on sunday and also touched up the engine bay. I like him to have a bash at the car now and again as he makes it all look so easy and you can learn alot form these detailing dudes.. :) Lifted his thread from detailing...
  3. newannaive

Asymmetric's

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetrics at 85quid a corner...but they are 215/45R17's. Is this a problem..?.. I don;t care about minimal differences in speedo etc..I care about handling and that is all... any help, advice, experience appreciated. Thankyou kindly.:cool:
  4. newannaive

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

52 plate NHB currently on 99k miles ITG Maxogen SFS Hose - black Spoon B-pipe Kpro J's Racing Strut and ETD J's Racing Rear Strut Brace Facelift flywheel ES energy engine mount inserts JDM rear anti-roll bar Tie bar TDI North Fast Road Setup Facelift Seats Aluminium gear shifter and cable...
Back