• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Gordyctr

Back' N' R

Well after parting with the CTR due to no work am now working fulltime again so a month into my new job i went & brought this..... Let me know what you think!!!
  2. Gordyctr

Important read!!!!

Ok guys & girls got this off another forum i don't think this is a repost but if it is sorry !!! but please read if it is not..... Warning..!!!! Just last weekend on Friday night we parked in a public car park. As we drove away I noticed a sticker on the rear window of the car. When I took...
  3. Gordyctr

Advisorys on m.o.t

Well the car passed it's mot :D/ but they have given me 3 advisorys 1. Offside front balljoint has slight play. 2. Offside front road wheel with a slightly distorted bead rim (am not bothered about) new alloys when funds allow :twisted: 3. Slight play offside rear suspension rear joint...
  4. Gordyctr

Help!! New shocks required

Hi guys, went to tgm yesterday about another matter which we now know about but as we were on our way back after the test drive with tom i said to him what is that knocking noise from the front end, tom said new shocks required ole chap So i need new shocks to fit with my eibachs which make...
  5. Gordyctr

Rota alloys (circuit 10)

Thinking of getting these for my ep3, Don't get me wrong i do like the std alloys & yes i know i rececntly had them painted in bronze, but am thinking of using the std ones for trackdays & the new ones for road use only & they are as close as i can get them to the mugen one's ( mugen whore i...
  6. Gordyctr

Cam cover painted

Well i thought i would do something different so here's some pic's... Not everyone taste i know but comments welcome.:cool:
  7. Gordyctr

speaker problems

Here goes, std headunit after market speakers front/back (as i refuse to pay honda price £45 each :eek: due to std ones blowing) but the back ones seem to cut in & out & crackle, i have checked all connections they seem fine any ideas :confused: these have been fitted about 3yrs
  8. Gordyctr

strutking rsx pedals

Hi peeps, can anyone tell me how long these will take to come from the states as i have already paid for them which was on the 26/2/09 your help will be appreciated cheers gordy
  9. Gordyctr

headlights realligned

Had my m.o.t today on the ctr & yes it passed,:D/ but for the 3rd year running had to have the headlights realined as they were to low. anyone had this problem?? Hope i've posted in the right section.
  10. Gordyctr

my nhb ep3

spec list... spoon throttle body spoon magnetic sump & gearbox plugs mugen socks (not spoon as in pic's) mugen airbox mugen oil cap mugen rad cap mugen twin loop exhaust earthing kit Goodridge brakelines eibach pro springs & full camber adjustment bolts & fast road set up (tgm)...
Back